Windows 10: Can't access Web with Spartan or IE, but internet is connected

Discus and support Can't access Web with Spartan or IE, but internet is connected in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I just installed 10074, last weekend and everything seemed to be working. I was able to use Spartan to access the web and I was able to use IE to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by CountryBumkin, May 20, 2015.

1. Can't access Web with Spartan or IE, but internet is connected

I just installed 10074, last weekend and everything seemed to be working. I was able to use Spartan to access the web and I was able to use IE to access the Web.

Last night some updates where installed. Today I can not get on the Web. Spartan says something like "sorry that page is not available", and when I tried to switch over to IE, I got a message saying IE needed to download an APP first, but clicking okay to download the APP came up with an error page/message (I'll report back on the exact error when I'm back at the Win10 computer). I can not open any of the APP stores either.

I checked Network & Sharing and I am connected to internet. And it looks like 10122 is in the process of downloading, so I have internet connection - just not browser.

Any idea of what is causing the problem (has anyone else had this problem)?

:)

CountryBumkin, May 20, 2015
  2. SueKemper Win User

Problems opening IE folder on desktop with Windows 10

I have Windows 10 and added Internet Explorer to my desktop (twice). I can't open IE to get on the Web. The IE folder has a bunch of files, but no way to access them. Please help.

SueKemper, May 20, 2015
  3. Connected to internet but cannot access after Windows 10 reset

Hi,

Yes, download the updated driver for Windows 10 in different computer and copy the file to the USB stick. Now try installing all the network driver and let us know the status.

Thanks.

Billion Debbarma, May 20, 2015
  4. Can't access Web with Spartan or IE, but internet is connected

So the new 10122 build was installed by the time I got home - and now browsing is working again.

CountryBumkin, May 21, 2015
Thema:

Can't access Web with Spartan or IE, but internet is connected

1. Can't access Web with Spartan or IE, but internet is connected - Similar Threads - Can't access Web

2. no internet access but connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    no internet access but connected to the internet: [ATTACH] Why does not have access to the Internet! But I can explore and search! And I have access to all sites and pages! No Intenet Access!!! submitted by /u/msadr471 [link] [comments]...
  3. "No Internet, Secured" but I have access to the web/internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "No Internet, Secured" but I have access to the web/internet.: So I recently reinstalled Windows 10 and now Windows doesn't think I have internet. It wont link with my Microsoft account... MS Word, Edge and One Notes have difficulty connecting to my account as well. But if I go on Edge, I am able to connect to the internet, my email and...
  4. No Internet Access, But Accessible On Web Browsing And Can't Access Some Application That...

No Internet Access, But Accessible On Web Browsing And Can't Access Some Application That...: I have some issue that my wifi has no internet access, but fortunately, I still can web browse, but some application like Windows Update, Spotify that requires the internet can't be accessed. I already restart my router and try reinstalling my driver and reset the network. It...
  5. Windows 10 cannot access web pages but connected to the internet

Windows 10 cannot access web pages but connected to the internet: If someone has a problem regarding this in 2020 I found the solution. Remember when did the problem started and also what where you installing at the time. In my case was a antivirus called kaspersky, a few hours later i started noticing the problem. Right when i...
  6. connected, secured, have internet. still cant access the web

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    connected, secured, have internet. still cant access the web: So I tried everything from doing things in the command prompt, changing the DNS numbers, resetting network, ect. I can not do anything via internet because I cant access the web. What do I do? submitted by /u/richayxiii [link] [comments]...
  7. internet - connected and secure, still cant access the web

internet - connected and secure, still cant access the web: So I tried everything from doing things in the command prompt, changing the DNS numbers, resetting network, ect. I can not do anything via internet because I cant access the web. What do I do?...
  8. Windows 10 won't connect to internet but web is accessible

Windows 10 won't connect to internet but web is accessible: I have recently reset my PC after failing to solve a few problems. Now my Network Status is shown as "Not Connected" and the Wi-Fi icon on the bottom right corner says "No Internet". The Troubleshooter is unable to detect any networking issues and suggests resetting the...
  9. Connected but no internet access

Connected but no internet access: I just bought a new PC with the latest Windows 10 version, but the internet didn't work. It said it was connected and it didn't have the yellow icon, after running the troubleshooter the result was problems with the DNS. So I ran the commands: ipconfig/release, flushdns,...
  10. Connected to internet but no access

Connected to internet but no access: Recently my laptop has a boot error and auto recovery and maintenances could not solve the issue. So I reset the laptop but kept the files and now it boots perfectly fine however none of the internet is working. It shows that I am connected to the wifi but there is no access...