Windows 10: Can't access Windows 10 from sleep mode

Discus and support Can't access Windows 10 from sleep mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My computer lately runs really slow on a sporadic basis so I tried doing a registry cleaning and optimization with WinThruster. While it didn't fix my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by bboyrei, Aug 26, 2016.

1. bboyrei Win User

Can't access Windows 10 from sleep mode

My computer lately runs really slow on a sporadic basis so I tried doing a registry cleaning and optimization with WinThruster. While it didn't fix my computer's slowness, I've had a new annoying problem pop up.

Every time it goes into sleep mode and I try to access it through logging in, my computer doesn't go straight back to Windows 10 and instead it just loops back into the login screen. It does this even if I input my password or if I just press enter without inputting anything at all. I would have to restart my computer everytime in order to login properly which is annoying. Occasionally I also have the same problem when just turning my computer on, so I'd have to restart. I'd like to be able to properly login from sleep mode again.

:)

bboyrei, Aug 26, 2016

2. windows 10 sleep mode

I downloaded Windows 10 and now have the sleep mode problem - on steroids. Even when I turn the PC off, it automatically drops into sleep mode after rebooting. I can't get it out of sleep mode! Help!!??

Mark E Lang, Aug 26, 2016
  3. AlphaRN Win User
    Issues with Wi-Fi: Can't access websites after laptop wakes from sleep

Hello guys! I need your help!

I just bought a new laptop, HP Stream 11. Windows 10 Build 10240

At first everything was fine, then my laptop went on SLEEP mode. After exiting SLEEP mode, my wifi is still connected but I can't access any websites.

I tried to restart the device but still, the wi-fi is connected but can't access any websites.

My other devices' (a PC windows 7, android phones and ipad) internet connection is good and there are no problems at all, but my new Windows 10 Laptop is having troubles accessing any websites.

I already tried resetting the laptop to its factory settings and the internet problem was fixed. But when I enter SLEEP mode and exit it again, the problem came back again. I tried uninstalling the antivirus program but still, no internet access Can't access Windows 10 from sleep mode :(

This is frustrating, I tried every options available (example: changing the power management setting of the network driver, updating the driver. etc.) and no fix after all.

Original Title: Windows 10 Build 10240: Internet Problem

AlphaRN, Aug 26, 2016
  4. Can't access Windows 10 from sleep mode

OK, I thought it was just me, but since the AU when I put my machine in 'Sleep', and then later try to revive it, it doesn't come out of sleep and I have to do a hard shut-off, from which it doesn't always completely boot-up, but occasionally hangs, so that I have to do the 'F9' Restore to get it to actually boot into Windows . . .
    As a temporary fix I am just not using 'Sleep' for right now . . .
    -Anyone else?

DaveGrant01, Aug 26, 2016
Thema:

Can't access Windows 10 from sleep mode

1. Can't access Windows 10 from sleep mode - Similar Threads - Can't access sleep

2. Windows 10 sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 sleep mode: I recently built a new PC and I cannot seem to get it to wake up from sleep mode. I tried to disable fast startup, I turned hibernate off and on, I turned hybrid sleep off and on. I even changed the power settings to the usb in the motherboard bios. Does anyone else have any...
  3. Windows 10 sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 sleep mode: I recently built a new PC and I cannot seem to get it to wake up from sleep mode. I tried to disable fast startup, I turned hibernate off and on, I turned hybrid sleep off and on. I even changed the power settings to the usb in the motherboard bios. Does anyone else have any...
  4. Can't wake up from sleep mode.

Can't wake up from sleep mode.: Hello guys, I have the following problem. My laptop Dell Inspiron 5485 AMD version suddenly stopped waking up when I close the lid or just go to sleep mode. Like I said this happened suddenly, one day I closed the lid and probable 1 hour later I noticed that the laptop was...
  5. Windows 10 automatically wakes from the sleep mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 automatically wakes from the sleep mode: Whenever I put my pc in sleep mode, it suddenly wakes up. I have no idea why this problem happens very often. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-automatically-wakes-from-the-sleep-mode/99f27195-7c1b-4b77-b6ff-f72803b42900
  6. Windows 10 not resuming from Sleep Mode

Windows 10 not resuming from Sleep Mode: I have an Lenovo PC running Windows 10 successfully for many years. Recently going back 2 or 3 Windows updates ago, it stopped resuming from sleep mode by using my Space Bar. Now I have to restart Windows with the power button. I read many posted questions with similar...
  7. Waking from sleep mode.

Waking from sleep mode.: After a Windows 10 update four days ago, my desktop computer won't wake up after going into sleep mode. The only way I have been able to cope with this is to unplug the power for several seconds. How can I fix the problem so that touching the keyboard or mouse will wake up...
  8. Windows 10 desktop not recovering from Sleep Mode.

Windows 10 desktop not recovering from Sleep Mode.: When I put my computer into Sleep mode, it will not recover, so I have to restart it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desktop-not-recovering-from-sleep-mode/d99785b3-9291-4ef7-8589-ac953fa6c17e
  9. sleep mode windows 10

sleep mode windows 10: My computer is in sleep mode and it will not wake up. I have reset the computer and still nothing comes up. How do I fix this. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode-windows-10/231a6688-627f-4d92-a5c0-8710ddd12ddb
  10. Windows 10 crashes resuming from sleep mode

Windows 10 crashes resuming from sleep mode: Installed Windows 10 pro on my computer which had windows 10 home on it. Now when my computer goes into sleep mode and I try to come out of it the computer crashes and I get the blue screen. I have to physically turn it off at the power button and turn it back on. It didnt...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant access WIn 10 from sleep