Windows 10: Can't activate windows 10 pro , is server really down now??

Discus and support Can't activate windows 10 pro , is server really down now?? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [img] [img] I removed a device from pc recently, and then clean install creator update. It may be the reason that my PC is now not activated. 84694 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ztartennery, May 16, 2017.

1. Can't activate windows 10 pro , is server really down now??

Can't activate windows 10 pro  , is server really down now?? [​IMG]

Can't activate windows 10 pro  , is server really down now?? [​IMG]

I removed a device from pc recently, and then clean install creator update. It may be the reason that my PC is now not activated.

:)

ztartennery, May 16, 2017
  2. IanSpr Win User

Activating Windows 10

So this error shows up in the settings under the activation tab. This is a new pc built by myself. Also when I go to the microsoft store to buy a windows 10 key (upgrade to full version) there is no option to buy it.

Below is the error that is displayed on the activation settings page.

Are the servers really down or is there a problem that I might have casued

windows 10 activation error. "we can't activate windows on this device as our activation servers aren't available right now..."

Thank you for your feedback

IanSpr, May 16, 2017
  3. New Retail Key with error 0x803fa067 Windows 10

The license shown in the image is a volume license KMS activated Windows 10 Pro client.

Did you purchase a license for Windows 10 Pro or Home?

Because if you bought Windows 10 Home, it can't activate Pro.

And if you bought and install Pro, then you bought a non-genuine license.

Windows 10 Pro volume license clients are used by large organizations that deploy Windows 10 in bulk to hundreds or thousands of computers. Sometimes, users will copy these organization keys off the Internet and use them to install Windows 10 Pro,
    but they are blocked from activating because it can't reach appropriate KMS host (Server computer) which handles the activation request.

Andre Da Costa, May 16, 2017
  4. sn00ker Win User

Can't activate windows 10 pro , is server really down now??

I got the exact same thing . I finally did the call in to Microsoft tech support and the guy asked if he could call me back, its roughly 4 hours now lol

sn00ker, May 17, 2017
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    Open a Powershell (Admin) or Command Prompt (Admin) and run:
    slmgr /ato

NavyLCDR, May 17, 2017
  6. The server really down now? Stil the same result.

ztartennery, May 17, 2017
  7. sn00ker Win User
    Thanks NavyLCDR that did it for me

sn00ker, May 17, 2017
  8. Can't activate windows 10 pro , is server really down now??

It works! Thank your!

ztartennery, May 18, 2017
  9. NavyLCDR New Member
    Glad it worked for you!

NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't activate windows 10 pro , is server really down now??

1. Can't activate windows 10 pro , is server really down now?? - Similar Threads - Can't activate pro

2. Can't activate windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate windows 10 pro: Please help to activate windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-pro/904fa894-0348-4f50-8538-a3a7d2a8141f
  3. Can't activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate Windows 10 Pro: Windows reported that the hardware device has changed.When I go to troubleshoot, it says We can't activate Windows on the device at the moment. You can try activating again later, or go the Store to buy Genuine Windows. 0x80080300When I click contact support to get Help, it...
  4. Windows 10 pro isn't activated, activate windows now

Windows 10 pro isn't activated, activate windows now: About 3 years ago I got a laptop with windows 10 pro already on it as a gift. A few months ago a watermark saying "Windows isn't activated, activate windows now" popped up and is still saying I have a non-genuine version of windows 10 pro. When I go to settings > activation...
  5. Can't active Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't active Windows 10 Pro: Hello everyone! I've recenlty bought a gaming system. I bought a product key and i've ran into some trouble activating windows. When i go to the activation settings and press change product key to put my key windows give me this error: 0x803f7001. When i press troubleshoot i...
  6. Microsoft activation servers down

Microsoft activation servers down: Hello, I have a legit windows Home edition version. I had a motherboard problem, fixed it, now I can't activate Windows. I keep going through the troubleshooter and select, Changed hardware on this device recently, but keep getting this stupid error message. I have also...
  7. Activation problem! Servers are down!

Activation problem! Servers are down!: I just built a new PC and transferred all my SSDs and HDDs. I've been trying to activate Windows and Office but it keeps telling me the servers are down. Keep getting the message below: Unable to activate Windows We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...
  8. Cannot Activate Windows 10 Pro - Servers always down

Cannot Activate Windows 10 Pro - Servers always down: I recently built a new PC, and transfer the hard drive from the old one to it. Windows is no longer activated and every time I try to (following the steps for activating after a hardware change), I keep getting the below message: Unable to activate Windows We can't...
  9. Can't Activate Windows 10 Pro

Can't Activate Windows 10 Pro: I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro and I intend to use it for home but when I tried activating it said it cant connect to my organization's activation server and I get error code 0x8007232B...
  10. W10 activation servers down?

W10 activation servers down?: Is it over? I'm getting a server down message when trying to activate W10. Anyone know what time Microsoft is supposed to pull the plug on the free update? Anyone else having this problem? thanks! 57793

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant reactivate windowd servers down

2. cant activate windows servers are down

3. windows 10 activation server down

4. we cant reactivate windows as our servers