Windows 10: Can't Add Google Account

Discus and support Can't Add Google Account in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [img] I'm having yet another problem with Windows 10 now. I can't add my Google account to Mail. When I try I get the attached error window. Any... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jbdiesellife, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Can't Add Google Account

Can't Add Google Account [​IMG]

I'm having yet another problem with Windows 10 now. I can't add my Google account to Mail. When I try I get the attached error window. Any ideas how I can fix this?

:)

jbdiesellife, Jun 21, 2016

2. can't add my google account

Original title :can't add my google accout

dear,

i was bay a new Microsoft windows phone 8.1

when i was upgrade my microsoft phone windows 10.

after that i can't add my google account at this phone so i can't sync my all important contacts numbers.

i am in a big treble please help me.

let me know how can i add my google account and sync contact numbers.

ataherakash, Jun 21, 2016
  3. Swapna S Win User
    can't add my google account

Hi,

I will certainly help you with the issue you are experiencing in adding google account after upgrading to Windows 10 on phone.

This issue might be occurring due to some account related settings issues or if system file is corrupted.

Provide us the additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. What is the build of your windows phone?

2. What is the exact error message/ error code of this issue?

3. Are you trying to add google account to mail app?

I would suggest you to restart your windows phone and check if the issue still persists, you can refer to below link on information how to restart your phone.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10769/windows-10-mobile-restart-my-phone

I would also suggest you to update your phone to the latest build and check, if the issue still persists.

Please get back to us, if you are still facing issue in adding google account after upgrading to Windows 10.

Thank you.

Swapna S, Jun 21, 2016
  4. Can't Add Google Account

I went into the Win10 settings and adding it there. Worked perfect.

jbdiesellife, Jun 24, 2016
  5. Whatphoeb Win User
    Whatphoeb, Jun 24, 2016
  6. Glad you got it working.
    If you have any other accounts
    If you do use the link button and all your mail (not junk) will come through to one inbox

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't Add Google Account

1. Can't Add Google Account - Similar Threads - Can't Add Google

2. Calendar is opening now but can't add Google account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar is opening now but can't add Google account: The past few days my Calendar app wouldn't open. Now that bug has been fixed, and it's opening again. However, it dumped all my synced accounts. When I try to add my Google account, I get the following message:*******Something went wrong We're sorry, but we weren't able to do...
  3. Calendar is opening now but can't add Google account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar is opening now but can't add Google account: The past few days my Calendar app wouldn't open. Now that bug has been fixed, and it's opening again. However, it dumped all my synced accounts. When I try to add my Google account, I get the following message:*******Something went wrong We're sorry, but we weren't able to do...
  4. Can't add google account to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add google account to windows 11: I have been trying to add my gmail to the windows mail app. Brand-new laptop. When I click Add Account > Google. I get a box that pops up saying "Can't Connect to the service""We Can't Connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try this again...
  5. Can't add google account to windows 11

Can't add google account to windows 11: I have been trying to add my gmail to the windows mail app. Brand-new laptop. When I click Add Account > Google. I get a box that pops up saying "Can't Connect to the service""We Can't Connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try this again...
  6. Windows 10 Calendar and Google Calendar - Can't Add Google Account Stuck at "Creating Account"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Calendar and Google Calendar - Can't Add Google Account Stuck at "Creating Account": I am trying to add my google calendar into windows 10 calendar. I add my google email and password and agree to the terms and then the application just gets completely stuck at Add an account "creating account". I uninstalled the windows 10 calendar app and still get the same...
  7. I can't add my Google account

I can't add my Google account: Hello, I'm trying to open my Gmail account in the Mail & Calendar app Windows 10, but it won't let me do it. Whenever I select Google from the list, a pop-up appears saying: "Something wen't wrong. We're but we weren't able to do that. Error code: 0x8007042b", without even...
  8. Can't add a Google account in Windows 10 for calendar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't add a Google account in Windows 10 for calendar: Link Here is exactly what happened. When I clicked on Google, it says creating account. What should happen after that is that one login page of Google should pop up, which doesnt in the video. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks...
  9. BUG - Outlook calendar can't add google account

BUG - Outlook calendar can't add google account: Hi, When adding a google account to outlook calendar, nothing happens - it gets stuck on the add account screen after you sign in, as seen here: [ATTACH] [Moved from: Outlook.com / alendars and tasks / Import, share, or open calendars]...
  10. Can't Add Google Account to Windows

Can't Add Google Account to Windows: Initially, I couldn't add my gmail account to Windows Calendar. I've tried the IMAP fix, and used the advanced setup setting, but no luck. Now, I can't add my gmail account to Windows through the settings tab. I'm getting error code 0x8000000b. My system is up to date. I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant add Google account to windows phone 8.1

2. 0 x800000000b

3. mail windows error code 0 x800000000b