Windows 10: Can't add music at all with the Photos video editor.

Discus and support Can't add music at all with the Photos video editor. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I like making music videos for YouTube where I put music over a still image. I used to use Windows Movie Maker for this, but since I have a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZacBro, Jul 5, 2018.

1. ZacBro Win User

Can't add music at all with the Photos video editor.

Hi. I like making music videos for YouTube where I put music over a still image. I used to use Windows Movie Maker for this, but since I have a new laptop, and since Movie Maker has been discontinued, I tried to use the video editor within the Photos app. However, whenever I try to add my music to the photo it just... won't let me. I'll hit "music" and even when using one of the default songs there's no button to confirm or cancel my selection. I'm at a loss for words. Help!

Edit: Of all things, was able to get the buttons to appear just by resizing the window. Thanks to everyone who offered solutions.

:)

ZacBro, Jul 5, 2018
  2. PBhowmik Win User

photo editor and video editor

Please suggest me a very good video editor and a photo editor (although inbuilt photo editing is there but still if there is any better) for my nokia 808 pureview white and from where i can download these and install in my mobile.

Thanking you,

PBhowmik, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Is there a way to edit music in the Photo Editor?

I am making a video using my photos in the Photo Editor. Although it allows me to add music, I see no tool to edit that. I have two actual videos in this slideshow. I want the music to pause while those videos are on. Is there a way to do this?

Pat67tweed, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Can't add music at all with the Photos video editor.

Photo Editor & Video Editor

After Symbian Belle Future Pack 2 Update, photo editor & Video Editor is deleted. In Ovi Store I don't found any of the editor. Where I can found original Video Editor & Photo Editor which was in feature pack 1 or Original Symbian Belle ? Please Help ,
    I need both of them

Pallab_Mallick, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't add music at all with the Photos video editor.

1. Can't add music at all with the Photos video editor. - Similar Threads - Can't add music

2. Music Length Can't Be Adjusted In Photos Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Music Length Can't Be Adjusted In Photos Video Editor: I am unable to adjust the length of the music in the video editor. It is stuck on playing for less than a second and I cannot drag the length adjusters apart....
  3. Music Length Can't Be Adjusted In Photos Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music Length Can't Be Adjusted In Photos Video Editor: I am unable to adjust the length of the music in the video editor. It is stuck on playing for less than a second and I cannot drag the length adjusters apart....
  4. Why Can't I Play Music On Photo's Windows 10 Video Editor?

Why Can't I Play Music On Photo's Windows 10 Video Editor?: When I try the default songs, it doesn't play anything at all on the audio. I double checked, the volume is on. I've received a suggestion to reset the app, but I'm worried that that might delete my video....
  5. Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App

Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App: Are the music clips on Microsoft photos / Video Editor app that can be used as background copywrite free? i.e. can I publish my video using the clips available as standard?...
  6. Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor

Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor: Hi, I am a teacher currently using Zoom to teach. I am trying to use Microsoft Video Editor to add title cards and background music to the recordings of the Zoom sessions. How do I use background music for parts of the video, and not all? Thanks ***Modified title from:...
  7. Making a music video in the Win 10 Photos video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Making a music video in the Win 10 Photos video editor: I would like to loop a short video to match up with a song , how would one go about doing this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-a-music-video-in-the-win-10-photos-video/2be3b58a-66ee-4c9f-82ac-8a79601beb56
  8. Photos Video Editor won't let me add music

Photos Video Editor won't let me add music: I'm trying to add music to a slideshow using Microsoft Photos Video Editor. I've been doing this with no issues for months, now I go to add my MP3 or WAV audio file using 'Custom Audio' and I'm left with the message 'Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files'....
  9. Using the Background music in the Photos-Video editor App

Using the Background music in the Photos-Video editor App: Dear Sirs, If I want to make a video clip by using the Photos-Video editor App, and I want to use one of the options that is in the Background music Item called: "Come with me" - Do I need to buy the licence for the track or is it a Royalty free music? If I need to buy - To...
  10. windows 10 photos video editor music

windows 10 photos video editor music: Is the music provided on the windows 10 video editor copyrighted or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photos-video-editor-music/581f48a6-3b0e-441c-b23d-3c81d98ea60f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant add music to windows video editor