Windows 10: Can't add personal photo as Background.

Discus and support Can't add personal photo as Background. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I try to use Picture option to select an image of my own for a Background nothing happens when I click on the Browse button. The Browse button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mitrajoon, Jan 1, 2016.

1. mitrajoon Win User

Can't add personal photo as Background.

When I try to use Picture option to select an image of my own for a Background nothing happens when I click on the Browse button. The Browse button works if I select Slideshow, but not for Picture.

Suggestions?

:)

mitrajoon, Jan 1, 2016

2. Lockscreen personalization

On my lockscreen, there is a background photo which I have changed to a photo that I personally took. In the center of the screen, there is a circle with the silhouette of a person. It appears intended to be a place where I can insert a photo of myself,
    in front of the background photo that fills the screen. I can't find any instructions anywhere on how to do this. It's got to be possible; otherwise why would that circle be there? Can anyone help?

Molliemole, Jan 1, 2016
  3. bobquack Win User
    Windows 10 desktop background problems

When I try to set a photo for my background, it will not take. It continues to use a black background. I go to the Background tab under Personalization and select Picture, then Browse>select photo. It never goes through and always reverts to Solid Color.
    It won't use any of the built-in photos, either. I can't see a Save function or Apply.

bobquack, Jan 1, 2016
  4. bookfox Win User

Does it not work if you go to the image's file location and right click on it from there?

bookfox, Jan 2, 2016
  5. mitrajoon Win User
    Ironically, I just signed on to post that someone in another forum had suggested doing that. It does work, although the Browse button still doesn't work. It's a good work around but doesn't help if you want to put a personal photo on your accounts page.

mitrajoon, Jan 2, 2016
  6. mitrajoon Win User
    I would still like help on this if someone can figure out how I can get the Browse buttons to work on the Account and Personalization pages.

mitrajoon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't add personal photo as Background. - Similar Threads - Can't add personal

2. Can't Add personal Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Add personal Account: Hello, this is Luther I am having problems adding a personal account to Microsoft store. Each Time I try i always get the "Cant use personal Account use school or work account instead". I wanted to know is there a fix or is this permanently....
  3. Personalize Background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personalize Background: Is there a way to set a fix time in changing background picture? I would like to set it for every HH:00, HH:15, HH:30 and HH:45 OR HH:00 and HH:30 It may look like an interval of 15 minutes or 30 minutes, but not really. Sample: If I open the desktop at HH:20, the...
  4. Personalize Desktop Background

Personalize Desktop Background: I keep picking a folder for a slideshow and it keeps changing back to the dafault folder. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalize-desktop-background/9c48be3f-abc4-4c7a-8e72-9361a20a2311
  5. Desktop Background Personalization

Desktop Background Personalization: On Windows 10 I cannot get my chosen personal photo to display the way I want it to, despite the fact that I've succeeded before using a photo I got online: I want it to fill the monitor screen, running underneath the desktop icons, which I have grouped on the far left of...
  6. Can't add personal account to Windows Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't add personal account to Windows Store.: Hello, i have a problem. I can't add personal account to Windows Store. I have only button "Add a business account", but I want to add a personal account, not a business. [ATTACH] Also I don't have option to add a personal Microsoft account. I can only add business or...
  7. Personalize Background

Personalize Background: How do I create a background that displays my Mantra. in text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalize-background/e8374310-ee28-441c-b118-d336de459510
  8. Unable to personalize background

Unable to personalize background: When I try to personalize my background Norton crashes and the pictures disappear. This started when I installed Office. I downloaded a patch that is supposed to fix the issue between Win10 and Office....
  9. Personalization - Background - Slideshow

Personalization - Background - Slideshow: The option for selecting photos for the slideshow says "Choose albums for your slideshow". I'm curious about the choice of the word "albums" instead of merely "folders". But aside from that, the BROWSE button allows one to select only ONE folder instead of multiple folders....
  10. Can't add personal account to onedrive!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't add personal account to onedrive!!!: I right click the onedrive icon in the taskbar and select settings. I press on add account and type in the email that for the account that I want to add. it the shows an account of my work email and an option to select another account. so I type in the personal email again,...