Windows 10: cant add pin to win 10

Discus and support cant add pin to win 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; after i updated my pc to the current win 10 update my pin stopped working and when i go to set one up its just asks me for a pin and nothing happens... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jimcalekdor, Aug 13, 2018.

1. cant add pin to win 10

after i updated my pc to the current win 10 update my pin stopped working and when i go to set one up its just asks me for a pin and nothing happens

cant add pin to win 10 49b62ee2-2d49-4762-bdb9-63812a57306f?upload=true.png cant add pin to win 10 4d4128b8-562a-4e28-acda-bbdffd02abac?upload=true.png

:)

jimcalekdor, Aug 13, 2018
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Aug 13, 2018
  3. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

cant add pin to win 10

Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

cant add pin to win 10

1. cant add pin to win 10 - Similar Threads - cant add pin

2. CANT ADD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CANT ADD: HiHow to I add my address toTHIS won't let me ADD cant click ADD dont workTHANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add/58ecd8ce-b482-4bc1-aee5-87a310aab2df
  3. CANT ADD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT ADD: HiHow to I add my address toTHIS won't let me ADD cant click ADD dont workTHANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add/58ecd8ce-b482-4bc1-aee5-87a310aab2df
  4. CANT ADD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i cant log in with pin on win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant log in with pin on win 10: As I was logged into my account/pc, it prompted me to create a pin to sign in for the future. I created a 4 digit pin and logged off. When I went to sign in next, it says it can verify my account. So I go to forgot pin to reset my pin and it won't let me. I just go through...
  6. i cant log in with pin on win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant log in with pin on win 10: As I was logged into my account/pc, it prompted me to create a pin to sign in for the future. I created a 4 digit pin and logged off. When I went to sign in next, it says it can verify my account. So I go to forgot pin to reset my pin and it won't let me. I just go through...
  7. i cant log in with pin on win 10

8. error code on win 10 and cant use my pin

error code on win 10 and cant use my pin: Hi So this problem has resurfaced yet again i come to turn the pc on and Im greeted with an error code Ox800139f saying my pin is no longer available i cant make any changes to my pc as this pin is an authorisation from my admin account i have 2 accounts on the pc an admin...
  9. Pin Add

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pin Add: I tried many times to set my pin. I set up my Pin in Pin addition dialogue box, but when I sign out. in sign in window again it ask password not pin. Pin is not set successfully. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-add/3871f738-cb92-4400-aca2-d14fb4547907"
  10. Win 10 password....Win 10 pin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win 10 password....Win 10 pin: I have been logging on for some months using my Win 10 pin to logon to my laptop. However a short time ago, on bootup, I was asked my password, and, guess what, I can't remember. I know my user/pin, and my logon has Administrator rights. My laptop was bought from Dell with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set up my pin nothing happens