Windows 10: Can't Adjust Cell Size in Excel

Discus and support Can't Adjust Cell Size in Excel in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I don't know which it might be, but I'm no longer able to adjust the cell size of columns and rows in Excel with a simple double mouse click. Is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Wynona, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Wynona Win User

Can't Adjust Cell Size in Excel

I don't know which it might be, but I'm no longer able to adjust the cell size of columns and rows in Excel with a simple double mouse click.

Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

:)

Wynona, Mar 19, 2016
  2. Henry790 Win User

Windows 10 Giant Display

Running Windows 10 / IE 11 --- all of a sudden, my display has lost crispness and, when using Excel -- cells / numbers are larger and I can't change font size --- any ideas ?

Henry790, Mar 19, 2016
  3. Problems with Excel Mobile

I

Cable Man wrote:

I use spreadsheets with work and a majority of them have the text alignment changed within the cells. Is there a software download which will give me an alignment adjustment on my Mobile Excel?

If cell alignment is all you're looking for, you should be able to do this with the version of Excel that's already installed on your Pocket PC:

• Open up your Excel document
    • Press & hold your stylus on the cell you wish to align
    • Choose "Format Cell" from the pop-up menu
    • Select "Align" tab
    • Make what ever adjustments you wish

Julie fka profjulie, Mar 19, 2016
  4. Wynona Win User

It turned out to be something other than Excel, since a double click of the mouse will not select anything in word, Excel, here on this page, nor will it adjust cell sizes in Excel.

Wynona, Mar 19, 2016
Thema:

1. Can't Adjust Cell Size in Excel - Similar Threads - Can't Adjust Cell

2. Number problem in Excel cell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number problem in Excel cell: When, I enter a number in one cell,then I enter into another cell.On that time the first cell number become into decimal.example likeex.in Frist cell I enter 25 then I changed cell second one,but the first one became 0.25 like this ,what can I do now ,i think any settings...
  3. Number problem in Excel cell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Number problem in Excel cell: When, I enter a number in one cell,then I enter into another cell.On that time the first cell number become into decimal.example likeex.in Frist cell I enter 25 then I changed cell second one,but the first one became 0.25 like this ,what can I do now ,i think any settings...
  4. Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets: Can someone help me to I presume clear formatting in cells. I'm entering a column of numbers in this case planting space guides for vegetables and every once in awhile a random cell will revert to a date. For example, if you look down the column you see 15-30, 40-50, Oct-15...
  5. Why can't I adjust the size of windows anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't I adjust the size of windows anymore.: Since the last update, I can no longer manipulate windows in windows. In other words, I used to be able to click on the middle button in the upper right hand corner of all applications and be able to adjust the size of the window and move it around the monitor like an icon....
  6. Screen size adjustment

Screen size adjustment: My screen picture is too big for my computer screen. How do I adjust? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-size-adjustment/36a1f95e-9e91-40b1-baa8-6e688fb0e905
  7. coping text from a excel cell to another excel cell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    coping text from a excel cell to another excel cell: I am trying to copy text from one excel to another excel cell automatically on the same worksheet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coping-text-from-a-excel-cell-to-another-excel/5a272c74-33e6-457c-82f8-3ae3196e8f81"
  8. Excel copy and paste cell to non adjacent cell in Apple

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Excel copy and paste cell to non adjacent cell in Apple: In windows Excel to copy and paste to a non adjacent cell press the control key and move the cusor to the edge of the cell and you get an arrow with a plus sign to move the contents to another cell. On my Apple computer I cannot get an arrow to appear when I select the cell....
  9. Size of Character Map cells

Size of Character Map cells: Is there a way to increase the size of the cells on the Character Map? It's hard for old eyes to read. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/size-of-character-map-cells/0d2854e7-22e7-485f-9212-fc5a99a62b5a
  10. MS Excel - Sorting text cells

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Excel - Sorting text cells: I am entering stamp collection catalogue "numbers" in a spreadsheet column. However, I am having problems sorting the stamps properly. For example: stamps 1, 2, 3, 1a, 2a, 3a should be sorted as 1, 1a, 2, 2a, 3, 3a. I know I am doing something wrong because I keep getting the...