Windows 10: Can't archive e-mails in Windows 10 Mail app

Discus and support Can't archive e-mails in Windows 10 Mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I can't archive my e-mails anymore (gmail) with the Windows 10 Mail app (version 17.9330.21365.0), only the trash icon is appearing. Can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StefanBraem, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Can't archive e-mails in Windows 10 Mail app

Hi

I can't archive my e-mails anymore (gmail) with the Windows 10 Mail app (version 17.9330.21365.0), only the trash icon is appearing. Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks in advance

Stefan

:)

StefanBraem, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Archived mails are missing in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi John,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Steps below and check.

Step 1: Check the sync settings in Mail app.

• Open Mail app and Hoover mouse point on top.
    • Next to Search icon you can seen Sync this View.
    • Click on the icon and let it Sync.
    • Close and reopen Mail app and check Archived mails.

If issue persist follow next Step.

Step 2: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to find Archive files in Mail app. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Hitman Win User
    E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Can't archive e-mails in Windows 10 Mail app

Archived mails are missing in Windows 10 Mail App.

I'm using the
    native Windows 10 Mail App
    to manage my mail, from a desktop PC.
    The e-mails I have previously archived are not visible in the Archived folder. Where can I find them?

• I'm using a Microsoft account with a @live.com ending, which is the
      same account I'm writing this question from.
    • The account is set and used in the Mail App, as well as in Windows 10.
    • Receiving, sending, and otherwise synchronizing emails works perfectly and flawlessly, as well as all other features in the
      Mail App.
    • Archived e-mails disappear after some time, and they are not visible in the
      Archived folder inside the Mail App anymore (from under Folders on the left panel).
    • I'd like to recover some archived e-mails
    I'm led to believe the archived e-mails are placed into a separate location after some time, which is not recoverable from
    inside the Mail App. Where can I find my archived e-mails, if it's possible at all? Thanks.

PS: These archived e-mails seem to be available using the online app, both at mail.live.com and
    outlook.com.
    Is this an intentional design decision?
    If so, that's understandable, although I'd wish to use only the
    Mail App if possible, as it is significantly more streamlined and magnitudes faster than the online version.

JohnWhiteTB, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Can't archive e-mails in Windows 10 Mail app

1. Can't archive e-mails in Windows 10 Mail app - Similar Threads - Can't archive mails

2. Certain E-Mails can't be set to "read" in Windows Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain E-Mails can't be set to "read" in Windows Mail App: Certain E-Mails in my linked Gmail account, specifically DHL delivery notifications, are permanently shown as unread until I read them in the browser version of Gmail. They are marked as "signed" red ribbon icon and "important" exclamation mark. I suspect it has something to...
  3. Certain E-Mails can't be set to "read" in Windows Mail App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain E-Mails can't be set to "read" in Windows Mail App: Certain E-Mails in my linked Gmail account, specifically DHL delivery notifications, are permanently shown as unread until I read them in the browser version of Gmail. They are marked as "signed" red ribbon icon and "important" exclamation mark. I suspect it has something to...
  4. log off e-mail, windows 10 mail app

log off e-mail, windows 10 mail app: I've been unable to log in to my e-mail using att.net, att.com, or yahoo.com. No idea why. I tried currently.com, as well. I finally was able to access my e-mail today using the windows 10 mail app, however, it remains on with a small blue envelope in my task bar. No...
  5. Exporting e-mail from windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exporting e-mail from windows 10 mail app: I have to get e-mails stored localy on a computer exported so that i can innport them to Outlook on new computer. But the user only ever used the windows 10 mail app and pop e-mail. Any addvice? I have tried finding the file location with little luck. Found one path which...
  6. Archive folder in Mail app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Archive folder in Mail app on Windows 10: Hi I am able to archive emails in Microsoft Mail app. But not able to see Archive folder. Not sure where my emails are being archieved. How tomlocate my Archive folder. Please see below snapshot with Archive Folder. [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows 10 mail archive

Windows 10 mail archive: Here is my dilemma. I worked for a company that used google business including gmail. I used the windows 10 email client for gmail, and not their web mail. When I left the company, they obviously rescinded my access to those accounts. All I care about is my emails from the...
  8. archiving e-mails in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    archiving e-mails in Windows 10: Hi, hope somebody can help. I have recently started using a ‘new’ Windows 10 laptop that I actually bought about 3 years ago – been in its box since then. I have had e-mail set up but am unable to organise mails into separate projectsas was possible with Windows 7. I...
  9. Windows Mail Archive

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail Archive: Just moved to this app from windows live mail Accidently hit the archive button, where did the email go? I don't see an archive folder... I do notice when I click on, and enter "all mail" the email is now shown, however if I'm in the inbox it isn't. (Wish I could get rid...
  10. Where is "Archive" in Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Where is "Archive" in Mail app: Hi all, Just started to use the "Mail" app on a new work PC I built with W-10 Pro. Eval. copy Build 14316.rs1 release 160402-2217 I have 5 accounts set up on it and sort of like it. The only confusing thing I found, and haven't found an answer, is what happens to messages...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. open email archive windows 10 mail

2. archive mail in windows 10 mail app

3. archive email in Windows 10

4. archive e mail on phone but not on pc,
  5. mail version 17.9330.21365.0,
  6. archive email on windows 10,
  7. archive does not shows in mail app windows 10 O365,
  8. how to archive e-mails in windows 10,
  9. cant see archive button in windows 10 email,
  10. archive my emails in mail app windows 10,
  11. cant archive emails windows 10,