Windows 10: Can't Boot Into Windows Since Feature Update, Infinite Loop & Restarts

Discus and support Can't Boot Into Windows Since Feature Update, Infinite Loop & Restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I tried updating to the new feature update the other day, and when I came back my PC was stuck in an infinite loop where it restarts, the BIOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by framack4, May 10, 2018.

1. framack4 Win User

Can't Boot Into Windows Since Feature Update, Infinite Loop & Restarts

Hi,

I tried updating to the new feature update the other day, and when I came back my PC was stuck in an infinite loop where it restarts, the BIOS splash screen shows, then the screen goes blue and my PC restarts again with no error messages or anything. So I can't get into the Windows environment at all. The windows logo won't even show.

I've put the original windows 10 installation ISO on a USB and managed to boot into that, but nothing I do on there so far has worked. It won't even let me fresh install windows, and wouldn't show the C: drive of my SSD where my windows is installed. I can however get into safe mode through my USB, but idk what else to do. Thanks for help

Cheers

P.S. Someone said that there are reports that the new update changed the file system where windows is installed to RAW and so Windows can't boot - could this be my problem?

:)

framack4, May 10, 2018
Thema:

Can't Boot Into Windows Since Feature Update, Infinite Loop & Restarts

1. Can't Boot Into Windows Since Feature Update, Infinite Loop & Restarts - Similar Threads - Can't Boot Since

2. Infinite Boot Loop after "Install updates and restart" option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite Boot Loop after "Install updates and restart" option: My system is showing Lenovo Boot Icon-> Windows installing updates, Please don't turn off -> Installing updates 35%, Please don't turn off-> Restarting.This sequence is going on loop.I tried hard reset 3 times to get to automatic repair screen- "Automatic repair", "system...
  3. Infinite Boot Loop after "Install updates and restart" option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite Boot Loop after "Install updates and restart" option: My system is showing Lenovo Boot Icon-> Windows installing updates, Please don't turn off -> Installing updates 35%, Please don't turn off-> Restarting.This sequence is going on loop.I tried hard reset 3 times to get to automatic repair screen- "Automatic repair", "system...
  4. Infinite Boot Loop after "Install updates and restart" option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Infinite boot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite boot loop: Hello everyone and thanks in advance for trying to help! I will try to keep it short. tl;dr : my PC is in a state of infinite boot loop where it prepares automatic repair and tries to diagnose itself and fails to start correctly/at all. Note: In the past 2 weeks I got maybe...
  6. Windows 10 infinite update and restart loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 infinite update and restart loop: This has been a problem for a while now. My laptop is stuck in an infinite update and restart loop. This means that it tries to install updates without letting me log in fails, and restarts. After it restarts, it repeats the process. Can anyone help with this?...
  7. Infinite restart loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite restart loop.: Hello, I am hoping to get some help with this problem. My Windows 10 PC unexpectedly shut down while I was factory resetting the computer. This led to me having a red error which when clicking on "Continue" would go ahead and restart the computer bringing me to the same...
  8. Infinite restart loop

Infinite restart loop: I decided to reset the pc and when I'm installing windows it got to 64 percent and started an endless loop of restarting only to go back to 64 and then restart. submitted by /u/Mayo0215 [link] [comments]...
  9. Infinite Restarting Loop

Infinite Restarting Loop: So yesterday after finishing an update I was repeatedly getting blue screens with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I proceed to look online find solutions but can't make any headway with the solutions found because the bluecreens happened to fast. My thought was "f**k...
  10. Infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite restart loop: I tried reinstalling windows through a usb drive when it suddenly needed to recover and when I went through the process of installing it, my computer died, and now it's on a infinite restart loop saying this: Install Windows The computer restarted unexpectedly or...