Windows 10: cant boot to usb on pavilion x2 tablet even after disabling secure boo

Discus and support cant boot to usb on pavilion x2 tablet even after disabling secure boo in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi all, can somebody tell me how to boot to windows 10 usb on hp pavilion x2 please i have tried everything i can think of but will it hell do it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hullstorage, Dec 16, 2015.

1. cant boot to usb on pavilion x2 tablet even after disabling secure boo

hi all,

can somebody tell me how to boot to windows 10 usb on hp pavilion x2 please

i have tried everything i can think of but will it hell do it

i have also disabled secure boot in bios but still wont boot from usb

also tried different ways of copying iso with diskpart and rufus but still nada, nothing, ziltch !

help please

:)

hullstorage, Dec 16, 2015

2. Upgraded to free Windows 10 and now computer in boot loop

same exact problem on my hp pavilion x2. cant get anyone to help

CubanFisher, Dec 16, 2015
  3. boot from usb

Hi,

I want to reinstall Windows 10 on HP Pavilion B&O and to boot it from USB.

I did the following steps but still it doesn't boot from USB.

1. Enable - Legancy Support

2. Disable - Secure Boot

3. Set in UEFI I Boot Order first option to be - USB Diskette on Key/USB Hard Drive

4. Set in Legancy Boot Order first option to be - USB Diskette on Key/USB Hard Drive

5. I had installed windows 10 on usb, it works because i installed it on 3 other laptops

Could you help me?

Thanks,

Bogdan Mascan, Dec 16, 2015
Thema:

cant boot to usb on pavilion x2 tablet even after disabling secure boo

1. cant boot to usb on pavilion x2 tablet even after disabling secure boo - Similar Threads - cant boot usb

2. HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n125tu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n125tu: HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n125tu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x2-10-n125tu/f2c430ed-1ba7-42ce-87d7-f7a826285bb0
  3. HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n125tu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n125tu: HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n125tu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x2-10-n125tu/f2c430ed-1ba7-42ce-87d7-f7a826285bb0
  4. HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n125tu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Secure boot status is disabled even though secure boot support in enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot status is disabled even though secure boot support in enabled: I have went into the BIOS and reset settings, it turned the secure boot support to enabled, but in the information screen secure boot status is still shown as disabled after i saved and exited. The secure boot state in systems is also shown as 'off' even though when i went to...
  6. Secure boot status is disabled even though secure boot support in enabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Secure boot status is disabled even though secure boot support in enabled: I have went into the BIOS and reset settings, it turned the secure boot support to enabled, but in the information screen secure boot status is still shown as disabled after i saved and exited. The secure boot state in systems is also shown as 'off' even though when i went to...
  7. Made a boo boo

in Windows 10 Support
    Made a boo boo: Hi I've made a mistake and not sure how I get back Earlier, I clicked on a notification pop up saying a programme was slowing my PC down, I thinks it was something about office 365 Now, when I try and open my saved MS documents, it open with configuration in progress but...
  8. HP Pavilion x2

HP Pavilion x2: hey, i've had a hp detachable pavilion x2 for a week or so, it came with 8.1 on it and i wasn't going to upgrade to 10 but thought sod it and upgraded earlier and now my mouse touchpad randomly stops working, the mouse pointer disappears and the keybooard stops working, i...
  9. HP Pavilion X2 upgrade to 1709 - no sound

HP Pavilion X2 upgrade to 1709 - no sound: I eventually got my detachable laptop to upgrade to Fall Creator, and was very pleased, then noticed that when I received notifications there was no sound, checked all the usual suspects, volume, system sounds, drivers, etc even plugged a headset in, no sound. Using the HP...
  10. Webcam drivers for HP Pavilion X2-10

Webcam drivers for HP Pavilion X2-10: The Webcam on this laptop has been working fine for some time, but just recently it stopped working and I believe this occurred after one of the automatic upgrades. Following considerable investigation I find that I have 2 drivers under Imaging devices, they are as follows....