Windows 10: Cant boot windows 10!

Discus and support Cant boot windows 10! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, I am having Asus q502la laptop I wanted to install windows10 in it but it didnt boot any DVD or USB so i changed it from uefi to legacy boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Aryan Sagar, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Cant boot windows 10!

Hi guys,
    I am having Asus q502la laptop I wanted to install windows10 in it but it didnt boot any DVD or USB so i changed it from uefi to legacy boot mode by disabling secure boot and fast boot and by enabling csm mode !!
    And then it booted my DVD and I installed win10 successfully ...
    But now its taking about 20 minutes to boot win10 but once you are inside the windows it works so fast and fine !!
    At first it used to boot windows in only twelve seconds but now its taking so much time !!!
    I thought you might be cuz of I disabled uefi mode so I just enabled uefi mode and disabled legacy mode but now it is not booting windows in uefi mode!!
    Please help
    Info
    Asus laptop convertible q502la
    1tb sad
    8gb ram
    4gb graphics card
    i5 processors @2.2 and 2.8 GHz
    American megatrends bios version 209

:)

Aryan Sagar, Aug 18, 2017
  2. ziyadop Win User

cant access windows 10 . I installed windows 7

i installed windows 7 being windows 10 ,I cant boot windows 10

ziyadop, Aug 18, 2017
  3. Alin P. Win User
    I have a Dell Latitude 3440, and i am not able to log on to the desktop.

Original Title: Booting Windows 10.

Lately I have been trying to boot windows 10 which I have upgraded to, and it brings me to a loop that says Autmatically Repairing System. It cant seem to figure out what the problem is and I cant seem to do anything about it. Any Help?

Alin P., Aug 18, 2017
  4. Cant boot windows 10!

Hi Aryan. Welcome to the TenForums @Aryan Sagar

First I would go online and use the Microsoft Media Creation tool and create a bootable USB key. Just use the tool and an 8GB USB key.

I assume this is a clean install and there is no personal data in the line of fire, correct. You must remove personal data to prevent undesirable accidental results. Disconnect drives that will not receive the OS.

I would put it back in UEFI boot mode and disable CSM. Leave secure and fast boot off. Boot from UEFI USB option, please confirm you see it in boot options.

Boot and on first screen Shift + F10 to get to command prompt. Then....

diskpart
    List disk
    select disk 0 (ensure zero is where you want to install your OS.)
    clean
    Convert gpt (required for UEFI)
    exit
    exit

Proceed with installation.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Aug 18, 2017
  5. OK I m gonna try this and lemme see if it works !! Thanks

Aryan Sagar, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Cant boot windows 10!

1. Cant boot windows 10! - Similar Threads - Cant boot

2. Cant boot into windows 10 safe mode, cant update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant boot into windows 10 safe mode, cant update: I cant boot in windows 10 safe mode, i cant click the boot option from msconfig menu, when i press shift and restart it brings me to « Choose an option » and i only see the option « Turn off your PC » , i dont see any other option, what do i do?...
  3. Cant boot into windows 10 safe mode, cant update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant boot into windows 10 safe mode, cant update: I cant boot in windows 10 safe mode, i cant click the boot option from msconfig menu, when i press shift and restart it brings me to « Choose an option » and i only see the option « Turn off your PC » , i dont see any other option, what do i do?...
  4. Cant boot into windows 10 safe mode, cant update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...: Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean boot, stupidly i try it but it didn't work, my account was signed out and need the password. i add administrator account with...
  6. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...: Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean boot, stupidly i try it but it didn't work, my account was signed out and need the password. i add administrator account with...
  7. how do i enable secure boot if i cant disable csm support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i enable secure boot if i cant disable csm support: im 10 hours into this issue please helpin order to disable secure boot i need to disable csm support and restart my bios however the csm support re enables upon rebooting my computer after save and exit in bios. this issue started after upgrading my ssd for larger storage and...
  8. how do i enable secure boot if i cant disable csm support

how do i enable secure boot if i cant disable csm support: im 10 hours into this issue please helpin order to disable secure boot i need to disable csm support and restart my bios however the csm support re enables upon rebooting my computer after save and exit in bios. this issue started after upgrading my ssd for larger storage and...
  9. Cant boot to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant boot to Windows 10: Hello I need help, earlier I reset my Windows 10 in troubleshoot after 14% my PC turned off, I tried turning it back on but it only shows "-" the symbol doesn't Blink I've tried installing Windows 10 again from the flash disk but my PC doesn't boot to Windows 10 setup. how do...
  10. Cant boot to Windows 10

Cant boot to Windows 10: Hello I need help, earlier I reset my Windows 10 in troubleshoot after 14% my PC turned off, I tried turning it back on but it only shows "-" the symbol doesn't Blink I've tried installing Windows 10 again from the flash disk but my PC doesn't boot to Windows 10 setup. how do...