Windows 10: can't boot windows after reoccurring bsod's

Discus and support can't boot windows after reoccurring bsod's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have a laptop (windows 10) and it was having performance problems, specifically 100% disk usage all the time. I tried everything to fix it but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bananawon, Jan 22, 2018.

1. bananawon Win User

can't boot windows after reoccurring bsod's

So I have a laptop (windows 10) and it was having performance problems, specifically 100% disk usage all the time. I tried everything to fix it but nothing worked. I then later started to get bsod all the time which I assume is related. About a week ago I tried opening the computer and boot it up But it got stuck on the windows loading screen. After that I tried resetting Windows which didn't work (wouldn't actually reset windows) and all the solutions I could find on the internet. It boots into safety mode just fine but I don't know what to do now

:)

bananawon, Jan 22, 2018
  2. Aaron8619 Win User

Windows 10 - Constant BSOD

Good morning Gerry,

I'm still having these reoccurring BSOD's. I can't even update my graphics driver without it crashing.

Any updates?

Thanks!

Aaron8619, Jan 22, 2018
  3. auggy Win User
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys) on Windows 10

You're welcome.

Post back if BSOD reoccurs.

auggy, Jan 22, 2018
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi bananawon,

What is your laptop model?

Could you list what you have tried?

Thema:

1. can't boot windows after reoccurring bsod's - Similar Threads - can't boot reoccurring

2. Reoccurring BSOD error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reoccurring BSOD error: I'd love some help diagnosing what is causing a weekly BSOD on a new laptop. Here's a couple of the BSOD dumps for review. These surface as power management problems, but I suspect its a driver issue, but I don't know how to dig into these dumps to figure that out.BSOD...
  3. Reoccuring DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reoccuring DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD: One of my computers is getting a BSOD every day, even after a graphics driver update, which tended to fix the problem in the past. I've run WinDbg and got the following information, but I have no idea how to read this. Can anyone help me figure out what is going...
  4. Reoccuring DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reoccuring DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD: One of my computers is getting a BSOD every day, even after a graphics driver update, which tended to fix the problem in the past. I've run WinDbg and got the following information, but I have no idea how to read this. Can anyone help me figure out what is going...
  5. Reoccuring BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reoccuring BSODs: Hello,I've been experiencing an issue over the past few days where my computer randomly encounters an error and blue-screens. I haven't detected any viruses or malware, and I assume this may be driver related, but I don't know. In event viewer, I found the following...
  6. Reoccurring BSODs

Reoccurring BSODs: crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\060721-9140-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F6C90 Bugcheck code: 0xA 0xFFFFF78000010008, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFFFFF8070FC9447EError: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALfile path:...
  7. Reoccuring BSOD

Reoccuring BSOD: Hello! I have had reocurring BSODs happen very frequently and can't make heads or tails of it. They happen randomly around every 20 minutes; they seem to be correlated with browsing the internet, i.e. they don't just happen on startup. BSOD errors seen so far include:...
  8. Reoccuring BSOD

Reoccuring BSOD: Have had reocurring BSODs happen every other day, with various stop codes, like IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE I have dmp files and msinfo32 output in this drive folder:...
  9. Reoccurring ntkrnlmp.exe BSOD

Reoccurring ntkrnlmp.exe BSOD: I keep getting a BSOD nearly everyday and when I analyze it using WhoCrashed, the cause is always ntkrnlmp.exe. The unexpected error is different for each crash though. This happens when i'm on the computer and when the computer is idle, even when no intensive software's are...
  10. Reoccuring BSOD

Reoccuring BSOD: I've been getting random BSOD's when closing a few online games. I've checked, rechecked and tested all hardware. The only thing the BSOD shows for the stop code is REFERENCE_BY_POINTER The Event Viewer show's the following The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can boot windows after bsod