Windows 10: can't boot windows after reoccurring bsod's

Discus and support can't boot windows after reoccurring bsod's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have a laptop (windows 10) and it was having performance problems, specifically 100% disk usage all the time. I tried everything to fix it but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bananawon, Jan 22, 2018.

1. bananawon Win User

can't boot windows after reoccurring bsod's

So I have a laptop (windows 10) and it was having performance problems, specifically 100% disk usage all the time. I tried everything to fix it but nothing worked. I then later started to get bsod all the time which I assume is related. About a week ago I tried opening the computer and boot it up But it got stuck on the windows loading screen. After that I tried resetting Windows which didn't work (wouldn't actually reset windows) and all the solutions I could find on the internet. It boots into safety mode just fine but I don't know what to do now

:)

bananawon, Jan 22, 2018
  2. Aaron8619 Win User

Windows 10 - Constant BSOD

Good morning Gerry,

I'm still having these reoccurring BSOD's. I can't even update my graphics driver without it crashing.

Any updates?

Thanks!

Aaron8619, Jan 22, 2018
  3. auggy Win User
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys) on Windows 10

You're welcome.

Post back if BSOD reoccurs.

auggy, Jan 22, 2018
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi bananawon,

What is your laptop model?

Could you list what you have tried?

Thema:

1. can't boot windows after reoccurring bsod's - Similar Threads - can't boot reoccurring

2. Reoccurring BSOD's relating to bugcheck 0x1a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reoccurring BSOD's relating to bugcheck 0x1a: First time posting, so sorry in advance if I missed a thread policy. This started when I upgraded my rig from a i5 6400 to a Ryzen 5 3600. This also included a new Mobo to suport said cpu. Apart from the torturous 12 hours of errors setting up the system. Once I had it all...
  3. Can't Boot after crash

Can't Boot after crash: Hello MS Community, i bought a new hard disk and i installed windows last week and everything is fine except today, i was playing a game and suddenly i got crash then i waited Windows boot logo for 10 minutes then it ran the chkdsk and did a restart to itself I do not...
  4. Can't boot after reinstall of Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't boot after reinstall of Windows: My original version was Windows 7 Home Prem OA and I am installing Home Pro It installs, I get to the desktop. I can then install software, updates etc, but if I resart it hangs on the 4 blue windo panes and rotating white dots. I am installing to a 125GB SSD which I...
  5. Reoccurring Junk Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Reoccurring Junk Mail: I have outlook 2013. When I receive junk mail I click on block sender. I still get junk mail from the same sender no matter how many times I click on block sender. This issue applies to all junk mail regardless of the sender. 112546
  6. Unexpected BSOD - Clean Install of W10 - BSOD's still Reoccurring.

Unexpected BSOD - Clean Install of W10 - BSOD's still Reoccurring.: Heya, I've been experiencing BSOD's for the better part of 7-9 months. I've tried to combat these doing Driver Updates, etc.. And I've come as far as last week, completely reinstalling Windows10 from scratch several times (with BSOD's happening within several hours of a...
  7. Reoccuring BSOD WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error (logs attached)

Reoccuring BSOD WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error (logs attached): DM Log: Attachment 114026 Minidump: Attachment 114027 BlueScreenView: Attachment 114028 Any help would be appreciated. Been happening consistently for a few months now. Just updated to Windows 10 last night with an in-place upgrade and no change. Unfortunately, it looks...
  8. BSOD, now can't boot

BSOD, now can't boot: I upgraded my Mum's Win 8.1 PC to Windows 10 and she reported she started having BSOD, which she'd never had before. Having read reports of old drivers causing problems, I guess this might be her problem so I told her to unplug her USB soundcard, which is the only add on...
  9. BSOD after Windows update can't install

BSOD after Windows update can't install: I am on the Windows 10 insider program. Currently on build number 10547. I started noticing an error in Update Windows that said that an update couldn't be installed (see the attached screenshot below) I have attempted to click install now. One of the update seems to install...
  10. BSOD after 30 minutes after boot

BSOD after 30 minutes after boot: I run Win10 under Parallels at MacBook. Few days ago it started to crash about 30 minutes after boot. I don't need to do anything, just wait and it will die. Usually it's REGISTRY_ERROR, but sometimes another error. sfc shows some errors, but they don't look dangerous....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can boot windows after bsod