Windows 10: Can't browse network shares?

Discus and support Can't browse network shares? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After 1511 update this morning and changing nothing else, I can no longer access \\computername.... What gives? Any suggestions? 30384 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by enchanter100, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Can't browse network shares?

After 1511 update this morning and changing nothing else, I can no longer access \\computername.... What gives? Any suggestions?

:)

enchanter100, Nov 16, 2015

2. wifi connection problem.

my lumia 720 is connected to my wifi network but i can't browse anything.

GodfreySequeira, Nov 16, 2015
  3. Using wireless on my phone

I have scanned for wireless and found network but phone can't use it to browse.

Are there any configurations needed?

geraldomung, Nov 16, 2015
  4. Can't browse network shares?

Fixed my own problem. All I did was uninstall and reinstall my network adapter on the "server" and everything is ok..

enchanter100, Nov 16, 2015
Thema:

Can't browse network shares?

1. Can't browse network shares? - Similar Threads - Can't browse network

2. can't delete network share

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't delete network share: It seems that there is a zombie network share connected to my windows account. The share Q shows up in the explorer as "disconnected" but when I click on it, the share opens up. I tried to disconnect it with the right-click context menu but that did not work and the explorer...
  3. can't delete network share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't delete network share: It seems that there is a zombie network share connected to my windows account. The share Q shows up in the explorer as "disconnected" but when I click on it, the share opens up. I tried to disconnect it with the right-click context menu but that did not work and the explorer...
  4. can't delete network share

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Network Browsing, or Not

Network Browsing, or Not: In another thread, Mr. Ed observed that the Windows network browsing service is intentionally disabled in Windows 10. Windows network browsing (My Network Places, Network Neighborhood) is wholly dependent on SMBv1. SMBv1 is not enabled in Windows 10 and therefore Windows...
  6. Windows 10: Unable to browse to network shares folder in Explorer,

Windows 10: Unable to browse to network shares folder in Explorer,: Windows 10 Unable to browse to network shares folder in Explorer, but user has this share folder access as mapped network drive, but in explorer, user trying to open a file from shared drive, dive is invisible only i can see c drive, no share drive. need advice...
  7. Can't browse local network with these services disabled

Can't browse local network with these services disabled: Hi Guys Why is it in Windows 7 I could have the following Services disabled and could still browse the Local Network, yet in Windows 10 with these disabled I cannot. SSDP Discovery UPnP Device Host Many Thanks 127595
  8. Explorer stops responding when browsing network share.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer stops responding when browsing network share.: I have a bunch of Windows 10 computers where explorer stops responding once I browse to a network share on a Server 2008r2 box. It seems to happen on specific folders within the share. It happens if browsing via IP, UNC or a mapped drive. Computers are all attached to a...
  9. Unable to browse network share if signed into Microsoft account

Unable to browse network share if signed into Microsoft account: I am having a problem with network share I am unable to browse network share of another computer if I signed into Microsoft account If I sign into a local account, then I can browse another computer network share folders. How to fix this? 47576
  10. Can't access network shares

Can't access network shares: Before the upgrade to 10 I was on 7 and logged in with a local account with all computers having the same usernames and passwords and sharing worked flawlessly. After the upgrade I am now logging in with a Microsoft account and sharing does not work. Windows 7 Pro -->...