Windows 10: Cant change the lock screen

Discus and support Cant change the lock screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I trying to change the lock screen by using my photos ," the file has been moved or deleted" error display.when I try on customize menue,It wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by emoevil, Jul 20, 2018.

1. emoevil Win User

Cant change the lock screen

When I trying to change the lock screen by using my photos ," the file has been moved or deleted" error display.when I try on customize menue,It wont show anything or any change.Any help please

:)

emoevil, Jul 20, 2018

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Changing lock screen photos

Hi Kirk,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Personalization.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Lock screen.
    • In the right pane, select Pictures from the drop down list under
      Background.
    • Select the picture from the list or click on Browse to select your saved images and set as lock screen image.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Lock screen photo

Hi,

To change the
    lock screen photo, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left side of the screen, click on
      Lock screen.

• In the
      Background, change it to
      Picture.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Cant change the lock screen - Similar Threads - Cant change lock

2. Cant change windows 11 boot up lock screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change windows 11 boot up lock screen.: i have 2 computers my labtop and my desktop.my desktop works perfectly fine and its wallpaper applies on the sign in screen on boot up.my labtop does not. despite having an image meant to replae the default sign in screen wallpaper.please help me fix this. is getting on my...
  3. Cant change windows 11 boot up lock screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant change windows 11 boot up lock screen.: i have 2 computers my labtop and my desktop.my desktop works perfectly fine and its wallpaper applies on the sign in screen on boot up.my labtop does not. despite having an image meant to replae the default sign in screen wallpaper.please help me fix this. is getting on my...
  4. Lock screen not changing

Lock screen not changing: Hello,I have noticed that my lock screen does not change at all. Everytime it is the same picture.I try changing the Background setting to Windows spotlight, but it changes to Picture when I reopen the settings.How do I fix this?...
  5. Lock screen not changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen not changing: Hello,I have noticed that my lock screen does not change at all. Everytime it is the same picture.I try changing the Background setting to Windows spotlight, but it changes to Picture when I reopen the settings.How do I fix this?...
  6. I cant change the lock screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant change the lock screen in Windows 11: Hello, there's a issue I found while I was customizing, I cant change the lock screen wallpaper for no reason, I had this issue when I was using Windows 8.1 and this issue happened in Windows 11 too. I downloaded a app Dynamic Theme app by Christophe Lavalle that someone...
  7. I cant change the lock screen in Windows 11

I cant change the lock screen in Windows 11: Hello, there's a issue I found while I was customizing, I cant change the lock screen wallpaper for no reason, I had this issue when I was using Windows 8.1 and this issue happened in Windows 11 too. I downloaded a app Dynamic Theme app by Christophe Lavalle that someone...
  8. cant change my lock screen picture

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cant change my lock screen picture: hello i have an old image i downloaded as my lock screen picture and now it wont let me change it to anything, it is just loading and than stuck like that for a long time and then just resets to the old picture. any help with that? i tried to locate the picture but i could...
  9. I cant change my lock screen background

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant change my lock screen background: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kareem335 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fjhfef/i_cant_change_my_lock_screen_background/
  10. Cant Change Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant Change Lock Screen: I've had this since i got windows 10 and basically i cant change my lockcreen, i cant change what type of lock screen i have eg (spotlight, slideshow, picture) its just stuck on spotlight. Any help would be great. [img] 32832