Windows 10: Can't click and drag

Discus and support Can't click and drag in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I purchased my Dell laptop in October 2017. I can no longer click and drag or click and scroll. I don't know how to fix this. Is there an easy fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JenniferWetherbee, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Can't click and drag

I purchased my Dell laptop in October 2017. I can no longer click and drag or click and scroll. I don't know how to fix this. Is there an easy fix?

:)

JenniferWetherbee, Aug 15, 2018
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't click and drag :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 15, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Can't click and drag

Dragging apps to desktop for shortcuys

Hi Lance,

It's possible that some settings are preventing you from adding shortcuts to the desktop. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Does this happen when you try dragging all apps to the desktop, or just a specific app?
    • Are you using an administrator account?
    • Is your computer connected to a private domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest following these steps as a workaround:

• Right-click on any empty part of the desktop.
    • Click New > Shortcut.
    • Navigate to the folder location of the app you want and select it.
    • Click OK.

We look forward to your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Can't click and drag

1. Can't click and drag - Similar Threads - Can't click drag

2. Single click drag turned into a double click drag?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single click drag turned into a double click drag?: I was playing a game and using the left click hold on my touchpad MSI to move around the game's camera when suddenly it stopped working. I assumed it was some bug in the game but found that it wasn't just the game. Instead of being able to click and hold the left button of...
  3. Single click drag turned into a double click drag?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Single click drag turned into a double click drag?: I was playing a game and using the left click hold on my touchpad MSI to move around the game's camera when suddenly it stopped working. I assumed it was some bug in the game but found that it wasn't just the game. Instead of being able to click and hold the left button of...
  4. Single click drag turned into a double click drag?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. click and drag

in Windows 10 Customization
    click and drag: On my desktop I can no longer click and drag icons to move them from on area to a different area. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/click-and-drag/26733a34-c154-46aa-a73a-c12229c04e0c
  6. Odd click behavior - Can't click and drag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Odd click behavior - Can't click and drag: Hello, everyone. For the past few weeks, I've been having a very strange click behavior in my Windows 10 laptop. I lost the ability to click and drag tabs from Chrome into a separate window, and now I've noticed I can't do that either with the icons in my taskbar. First I...
  7. No click and drag?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No click and drag?: I have an Acer Swift 3 with a touchpad. I used to be able to do a simple click and drag to move windows around, highlight text, etc. I can no longer do this for some reason. Can anyone help? I am not sure if this is some kind of intentional update or if I inadvertently...
  8. Touch pad can't click and drag things

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch pad can't click and drag things: I'm having trouble left clicking things like tabs and dragging them around or clicking on photos and dragging them into a different folder. My touchpad can't seem to click and drag things anymore....
  9. Can't right click and drag or copy files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't right click and drag or copy files: I recently lost the ability to right click and copy files to a separate folder or the desktop. I have tried several of the fixes posted online but with no luck....
  10. Click and drag

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Click and drag: When dropping text, should text be copied or cut as standard procedure in Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/click-and-drag/293feea7-b5b6-4403-b49c-7d01c18d8327"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant click and drag

2. cant click and drag page in archicad

3. cannot click and drag

4. i cant click