Windows 10: Can't click on anything a few seconds after starting computer.

Discus and support Can't click on anything a few seconds after starting computer. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I turn on my computer at first everything works fine, then it plays the sound when you plug in a usb drive and then I can't click on anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mc2266, Aug 19, 2018.

1. mc2266 Win User

Can't click on anything a few seconds after starting computer.

When I turn on my computer at first everything works fine, then it plays the sound when you plug in a usb drive and then I can't click on anything. The mouse still moves like normal, and the keyboard isn't affected. I can sign out and sign back in for it to let me click again for a bit before whatever program loads and stops me from click.

- Thanks for any help.

:)

mc2266, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Aug 19, 2018
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Aug 19, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't click on anything a few seconds after starting computer. :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't click on anything a few seconds after starting computer. - Similar Threads - Can't click anything

2. After starting a game, my mouse can't click anything on my second/main monitor based on the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After starting a game, my mouse can't click anything on my second/main monitor based on the...: Issue: When starting a game my second monitor doesn't allow me to click anything, I can move my mouse just fine and videos and everything play, but I can't click anything, however on my main monitor depending on the game, it still works. after exiting the game the issue still...
  3. Can't click on anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't click on anything: So last night i was using my computer as usual, talking to my friends on discord, when i realized that i couldnt click anywhere other than discord. I restarted explorer.exe cus i thought it would fix it, and it did so i used my pc for a bit normally thinking the problem was a...
  4. Can't click on anything?

Can't click on anything?: I just got my laptop got windows 10 on it but when i plug my mouse into it i can't click on anything. I can move the mouse around and hover over stuff but i can't click on anything. Any help? submitted by /u/ninja438 [link] [comments]...
  5. Tenebrae crashes a few seconds after it was started

in Windows 10 Support
    Tenebrae crashes a few seconds after it was started: Recently I downloaded tenebrae setup, then ran that setup of course and then the setup created some folder that contains tenebrae.exe, Tenebrae_launch.exe and a folder called "tenebrae". Next to "tenebrae" folder, I created "id1" folder and then I put both pak0.pak and...
  6. I can't click on anything in the start menu

I can't click on anything in the start menu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jq910 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/inynd0/i_cant_click_on_anything_in_the_start_menu/
  7. Can't click anything

Can't click anything: can't click my start button or the search button next to it. the windows store and internet explorer dont open. Any fixes? submitted by /u/195iQDion [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fknct3/cant_click_anything/
  8. Can't click on anything

Can't click on anything: Randomly, I am not able to click on anything. I can move mouse just fine, but can't click on any task buttons. They don't even highlight when I hover over them. I am able to click on apps on the desktop though (the shortcuts). If I restart 4 times, smetimes the problem goes...
  9. I can't click on anything in the start menu.

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't click on anything in the start menu.: Hello, I had this problem in Windows 8 and 8.1 as well, so i figured with the new ten I'd actually try to get this fixed. Before, it didn't bug me as much. Before the update i simply wiped my computer just like i did before 8.1 so that it could install faster and not have to...
  10. Can't click on anything in Taskbar or Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't click on anything in Taskbar or Start Menu: Good day. I have an HP notebook with Windows 10 and yesterday I noticed that when I tried to open any programs from the taskbar, nothing happened. I clicked on the Start Menu also, nothing again. Even if I wave my mouse on the taskbar/Start menu. The icons don't light...