Windows 10: Can't connect a Garmin Bluetooth GPS receiver to Windows 10.

Discus and support Can't connect a Garmin Bluetooth GPS receiver to Windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought a Garmin GLO, Bluetooth GPS receiver who claim it is compatible with Windows Vista or later. After receiving it I discover, in the tiny... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by spyrosspyrou, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Can't connect a Garmin Bluetooth GPS receiver to Windows 10.

I just bought a Garmin GLO, Bluetooth GPS receiver who claim it is compatible with Windows Vista or later. After receiving it I discover, in the tiny print, that it's not compatible with Windows 10.

After much research, I have discovered that there is no Bluetooth GPS receiver that is compatible with windows 10.

Is there a way to make it work, or is Mac so far ahead of the game that I will have change sides?

It seems ridiculous to me that every time a new version of Windows is released it comes with a whole list of new bugs and set backs.

:)

spyrosspyrou, Jul 20, 2018
  2. C Simpson Win User

Bluetooth connectivity with Garmin GPS

I have just tried to connect my Lumia 950XL with a Garmin based BMW Motorrad Navigator V GPS system. Both devices see each other but the connection is dropped shortly after pairing have been completed. The Garmin connects to a Bluetooth helmet and I
    have connected my phone to my car successfully, can someone shed some light on the subject, the dealer has experienced problems with windows based phones connecting to their GPS system.

C Simpson, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    GPS garmin 600

Was trying to decipher... are you looking for maps of Nepal for the Garmin 600 series GPS?

Sasqui, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Can't connect a Garmin Bluetooth GPS receiver to Windows 10.

Nokia Lumina 520 and Bluetooth "breaks" my Garmin GPS

I received a Lumina 520 as a work phone yesterday.The first thing I did was pair the phone with my car's Garmin Nuvi GPS. Big Mistake. Lumina Bluetooth "broke" the GPS. The bluetooth link stopped the GPS from accepting any key commands. The only way to fix
    it was to disable bluetooth on the Lumina 520 , then reset my GPS to its defaults, removing the displayed "Windows Phone" from the GPS bluetooth phone list. To confirm it was teh phone, I repeated the process, enabled bluetooth, paired the devices, and the
    Lumina 520 showed "connected" to the GPS. Immediately the GPS was unable to register any commands on its touch screen. Repeating the process of disabling bluetoth on the phone and doing a factory reset on the Garmin, allowed the Garmin to work again. Looks
    like Lumina and bluetooth is not a popular subject on this forum.

Decibel

Decibel---01, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Can't connect a Garmin Bluetooth GPS receiver to Windows 10.

1. Can't connect a Garmin Bluetooth GPS receiver to Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Can't connect Garmin

2. usb port will not reconize garmin gps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb port will not reconize garmin gps: usb port will not reconize garmin gps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-port-will-not-reconize-garmin-gps/93e092e6-2324-40d1-a337-06e5a54dbe81
  3. usb port will not reconize garmin gps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb port will not reconize garmin gps: usb port will not reconize garmin gps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-port-will-not-reconize-garmin-gps/93e092e6-2324-40d1-a337-06e5a54dbe81
  4. Bluetooth not receiving connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not receiving connection: I cant connect my mouse on my HP laptop. I got my computer reset and after that it didn't connect at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-receiving-connection/3863a491-77c7-4786-9867-1497afe24718
  5. Bluetooth not receiving connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not receiving connection: I cant connect my mouse on my HP laptop. I got my computer reset and after that it didn't connect at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-receiving-connection/3863a491-77c7-4786-9867-1497afe24718
  6. Bluetooth not receiving connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Can't connect Windows 10 computer to Bluetooth receiver

Can't connect Windows 10 computer to Bluetooth receiver: I've been connecting my Android phone to a Bluetooth receiver DS200pro with no issues. However, today I tried to connect my Windows 10 64-bit laptop Acer Triton 700 for the first time, and it has been a frustrating experience. I have spent the past hour trying to connect with...
  8. WIN 10 will not recognize my new Garmin GPS

WIN 10 will not recognize my new Garmin GPS: I am trying to download the latest maps from Garmin Express. When I go to connect, the GPS device is not recognized. I have 2 USB ports on my Laptop and all my other devices work fine when connected to these ports. This is the last thing you would expect, especially...
  9. GPS Garmin

GPS Garmin: I have a five year old Garmin GPS that I never had problems downloading their yearly maps on Win 7 but ever since I upgraded to Win 10..I keep getting a error message like unable to recognize USB device..any help would be appreciated....
  10. Windows 10 and Bluetooth GPS Receivers

Windows 10 and Bluetooth GPS Receivers: Hi, I recently purchased a Garmin GLO Bluetooth GPS receiver after checking that it was Windows and IOS compatible. However after attempting to set up the device with my Surface Pro 4 I was extremely disappointed to discover that the device is compatible with earlier Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connecting Bluetooth GPS Receiver to Windows 10

2. bluetooth gps receiver windows 10

3. windows 10 cant connect bluetooth gps

4. windows 10 connect bluetooth gps,
  5. can a garmin glo work with windows 10,
  6. GARMIN GLO2 windows 10,
  7. connect garmin glo 2 to Windows 10,
  8. garmin connect wont pair with lumin,
  9. connect bluetooth gps receiver windows 10,
  10. connecting garmin glo to windows