Windows 10: can't connect domain after 1803 clean install

Discus and support can't connect domain after 1803 clean install in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, I have SBS 2003 domain controller and there is a problem with new release Win10 1803. When I make clean install (ISO), it cannot join DC with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by robajz, May 7, 2018.

1. robajz Win User

can't connect domain after 1803 clean install

Hi all,

I have SBS 2003 domain controller and there is a problem with new release Win10 1803.
    When I make clean install (ISO), it cannot join DC with general error message:
    - cannot contact AD DC for domain XY
    - make sure the name is correct
    - domain controller was identified but could not be contacted

There is no problem with older releases (1709, ..) or other system (Win8, Win7, ..).
    DCDIAG seems correct in all way, DNS/WINS is running and with required records.

Can anyone confirm same experiences? Any solution?

Thanks.

:)

robajz, May 7, 2018
Thema:

can't connect domain after 1803 clean install

1. can't connect domain after 1803 clean install - Similar Threads - can't connect domain

2. Can't log in after clean windows install

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log in after clean windows install: Hello,I used Windows update assistant to update my Windows 10 and the only option was to remove all existing apps, files, settings. I went with that option, everything seemed to be going well and now I have to sign in. It shows me to sign in as "Other user". I am the only one...
  3. No internet connection after windows 10 clean install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No internet connection after windows 10 clean install: I did a windows 10 clean install and now i cant connect to the internet? I went to device manager and under other devices it shows that things are missing like ethernet controller, pci devices, and other things? What do i do? Should i just clean install again?...
  4. clean install of 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    clean install of 1803: hi joydeep sir i have done clean install of 1803 by fully formatting my pc but i forgot to disconnect my lan cable i have done clean install of 1803 by fully format having lan connected to my pc so sir will there be any issue so far to my windows 1803 as lan cable was...
  5. Wireless Printers Not Connected after Ver 1803 installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Printers Not Connected after Ver 1803 installed: Hi, My two Brother wireless printers are not working after Ver 1803 was installed July 2018. A Brother laser printer, HL-L2350DW, and a Brother Color inkjet printer / scanner, MFC-J870DW, were connected wireless to my router that could be accessed by either my laptop or...
  6. Windows 10 connects to these websites after a clean install

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 connects to these websites after a clean install: [ATTACH] Windows 10 offers tons of privacy control for end users which they can control at their will. If you are installing a fresh copy of Windows 10, starting with version 1709 and later, Microsoft has released details of which endpoints [...] This post Windows 10...
  7. Win 10 1803 clean install BSOD after one day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 1803 clean install BSOD after one day: So yesterday I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 onto a Dell Optiplex 9030 (SSD drive) from a source I've been using on many machines without issue. Today, the user called me and said it blue screened which I thought was odd as I haven't had any Windows 10 workstations do...
  8. Installation failure during Clean Install of Version 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation failure during Clean Install of Version 1803: I recd. version 1803 thru Windows Update & it started installing, but went into a loop "Downloading" & "Installing". So version 1803 was never installed. Next I downloaded the ISO image using the Media Creation Tool & made a bootable USB Flash drive using Rufus. While trying...
  9. No intenet connection, after clean install Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No intenet connection, after clean install Windows 10.: After the free upgrade all worked properly, then i did a clean install (format) with a bootable usb that i made from media center. 6 days now no Internet connection, no wifi option. I think its the common problem with Wifi on Wos 10. As you realize i have only the windows...
  10. Can't activate windows after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't activate windows after clean install: I just did a 'clean' install of Win 10 Pro 64bit on to my old Win 7 Pro 64bit HDD so that I could migrate my wife's Win 10 Pro 32bit apps and programs over the the 64bit OS. First, I thought 'clean' meant also formatting the HDD because it didn't. I find all my old...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1803 cant join domain

2. windows store edge cant connect 1803

3. windows 10 1803 join windows 2003 domain

4. windows 1803 cant join domain,
  5. windows 10 1803 workstation cant join the domain,
  6. windows 10 1803 cannot join domain,
  7. windows 10 1803 cant join 2003 domain,
  8. cant connect domain after 1803,
  9. win10 1803 domain join error