Windows 10: Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI

Discus and support Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; When I connect them the PC doesn't even detect it, and the TV just says no signal, even though I allowed it in the TV settings. My video card is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by BicycleRow, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI

When I connect them the PC doesn't even detect it, and the TV just says no signal, even though I allowed it in the TV settings.
    My video card is a Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 with the latest drivers installed and it supports the resolution of the TV. Also, it says PC Input on the box of the TV, which means it supports it, right?

:)

BicycleRow, Apr 7, 2017
  2. Ryan Tran Win User

Bug windows 10 : Connect TV via HDMI port

Hi all

I have a PC Dell ( Tablet Dell Venue Pro 11 7139 ) which has a mini HDMI port. ( VGA Intel Family 4000)

I have connected successfully a display monitor Samsung sycnmaster via a cable mini HDMI - HDMI.

But I try to connect my TV (a Panasonic TV and a Soy Bravia TV) , I saw that PC recognized these TVs.

From TV, I selected HDMI input to show in Monitor PC to TV, but PC can't connect TV and TV disappears in PC also I have pressed Windows + P to select mode , but PC can't connect TV.

Please help me to connect TV or fix this bug connect PC to TV via HDMI

Thank in advanced for your helps!

B.R

Ryan.

Ryan Tran, Apr 7, 2017
  3. PC cannot connect to TV via HDMI output.

After upgrading to Windows 10, my PC could not connect to TV via the HDMI output.

Please any help out there?

Original Title: ----HDMI Connection----

KellyEmefiene, Apr 7, 2017
  4. mrgeek Win User

Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI

I use the 'Project' tile in Action Center\All settings where I can 'project to second screen'. If you disabled this, you can also just click Action Center\All settings and type 'project' in search box. Then use TV Input menu to use correct HDMI connection. Good Luck

mrgeek, Apr 7, 2017
  5. How many HDMI port does your TV have?

If you have 2 or more make sure to change which input device to be used.

RoasterMen, Apr 7, 2017
  6. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Check HDMI cable -- needs possibly to be HDMI 2.1 or whatever -- with HDMI this whole B/S of DRM rears its ugly head again.

I found the best way is to use a cheap Chinese HDMI splitter which strips DRM off and just passes the HDMI through -- but these spliters might not work on your system.

I use the HDMI splitter to save Amazon and SKY Q to HDD (via a hardware capture device). I can't get more than full HD 1080p though --de -drm'ing 4K stuff for the latest TV's seems a bit impossible at the moment - but I'm sure people out there are working on it. !!!!

@BicycleRow -- if you are into push bikes --I've had since XMAS a VOLT electric bike (with the larger battery) Brilliant bit of kit which enables us older cyclists to get back on push bikes again !!!!

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 7, 2017
  7. Helmut Win User
    It is not just the resolution that needs the support it's also the refresh rate, and all of the hardware.
    These days that means at least HDMI 2.0 throughout, that came out around early 2014.

Helmut, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI

1. Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI - Similar Threads - Can't connect via

2. Lenovo desktop to TV connection via hdmi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo desktop to TV connection via hdmi: My Lenovo desktop runs the word "lenovo" on switching on then a bluescreen follows after connecting to my TV using a hdmi, but other desktops are working fine on my TV. My desktop still works on another TV but not on my own TV. Kindly help....
  3. Lenovo desktop to TV connection via hdmi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo desktop to TV connection via hdmi: My Lenovo desktop runs the word "lenovo" on switching on then a bluescreen follows after connecting to my TV using a hdmi, but other desktops are working fine on my TV. My desktop still works on another TV but not on my own TV. Kindly help....
  4. connection to tv via hdmi isnt working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connection to tv via hdmi isnt working: I have tried both of the hdmi ports on my tv to my computer but it hasnt worked, the hdmi cord is brand new when I ask the computer to search for the device it says it cant detect it even though the tv is on the correct port is it the hdmi cable or is it something else?...
  5. Can't connect to TV with HDMI anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to TV with HDMI anymore: For someone reason I can't connect to my tv anymore with an hdmi. I've done minor things such as check the hdmi and even tried another tv but it's actually the computer. I've tried to change the display. Duplicate. Personalize. Windows + p, but nothing works. The computer...
  6. laptop not connecting to tv via hdmi after update

laptop not connecting to tv via hdmi after update: it connects sometimes but when i start a movie it disconects https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-not-connecting-to-tv-via-hdmi-after-update/e2ed1534-e6e1-416f-ae75-3de35ab92050
  7. PC and TV not connecting via HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PC and TV not connecting via HDMI cable: I have connected my Tablet PC to my smart TV with the correct cable but have so far not got them working together. On the TV I have enabled HDMI and selected the right port, but have not found any relevant settings on the PC. Plus the advice I have found online has not...
  8. How to connect the laptop display via HDMI to the TV?

How to connect the laptop display via HDMI to the TV?: How to connect the laptop display via HDMI to the TV? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-the-laptop-display-via-hdmi-to-the/2e340e25-a93b-46a2-8192-66928ee5d4d3
  9. Audio via HDMI to TV

Audio via HDMI to TV: My friend could switch off his LG TV and still listen tomusic from a video playing on his Acer Aspire E15 via HDMI on the TV before he updatedWindows 10 to Windows 10 Anniversary Update now he is unable to hear the musicfrom the video on the Acer Aspire E15 laptop on the TV...
  10. PC to TV via HDMI Cord

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PC to TV via HDMI Cord: I'm trying to stream video on my TV from my computer using an HDMI cord. Both have an HDMI port. The TV is the HDMI2 port. I've done everything suggested on the web to get his to work. I do have 2 display ports/cards because I use 3 monitors. I thought that might be an issue...