Windows 10: Can’t connect to internet when in login screen

Discus and support Can’t connect to internet when in login screen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After reseting my laptop because of the blue screen of death problem, I tried to login back to my laptop by putting my password in. But it says that is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Haneul Kim, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Can’t connect to internet when in login screen

After reseting my laptop because of the blue screen of death problem, I tried to login back to my laptop by putting my password in. But it says that is incorrect, then I found out that my computer is not connected to the Wi-fi even though before restarting, it did connect to the Wi-fi. Now I can’t login to my laptop nor use it. Please, I need to fix this, thank you.

I’m using an HP model and Windows 10.

:)

Haneul Kim, Aug 8, 2018

2. Login problem with no internet connection.

Hello Lizgill,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with not able to login to your system. We will certainly help you.

For the new password to sync in your device the internet connection should work. As we see that you are using wireless connection, we suggest you to use Ethernet (Wired) Internet connection and then try to login. This is the best possible attempt
    we can do to see if you are able to login to your system. Once you are logged in we can proceed further with the network troubleshooting steps on your system.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 8, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Can’t connect to internet when in login screen [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Can’t connect to internet when in login screen [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 8, 2018
  4. AndreePin Win User

Can’t connect to internet when in login screen

loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Can’t connect to internet when in login screen

1. Can’t connect to internet when in login screen - Similar Threads - Can’t connect internet

2. Can’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect to the internet: I have just recently bought a gaming pc it’s only a cheap one but it won’t let me connect to the wifi I have a Foxconn 2ada motherboard installed and I’ve tried everything within the settings I’ve done all the methods on YouTube but I just can’t seem to fix it I’m hoping...
  3. Can’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t connect to the internet: I have just recently bought a gaming pc it’s only a cheap one but it won’t let me connect to the wifi I have a Foxconn 2ada motherboard installed and I’ve tried everything within the settings I’ve done all the methods on YouTube but I just can’t seem to fix it I’m hoping...
  4. Can’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t connect to internet: My compute cannot connect to the internet, all that appears in the selection is airplane mode, and troubleshooting doesn’t help.This has happened on and off for a year with my HP all in one desktop, it has windows 10. Usually restarting it about three or so times fixes it or...
  6. Can’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t connect to internet: My compute cannot connect to the internet, all that appears in the selection is airplane mode, and troubleshooting doesn’t help.This has happened on and off for a year with my HP all in one desktop, it has windows 10. Usually restarting it about three or so times fixes it or...
  7. Can’t Connect to Internet

Can’t Connect to Internet: I Changed my startup settings so that spotify and onedrive wouldnt load as soon as i turn on my computer. After I did this, it promted me to restart my laptop and now all of a sudden there is no network/wifi icon on the taskbar and this is what Im seeing when I open my...
  8. Can’t Connect to Internet

Can’t Connect to Internet: I Changed my startup settings so that spotify and onedrive wouldnt load as soon as i turn on my computer. After I did this, it promted me to restart my laptop and now all of a sudden there is no network/wifi icon on the taskbar and this is what Im seeing when I open my...
  9. Can’t connect to internet

Can’t connect to internet: Bougt a new laptop from Currys. It was the ex demo so they had to reset it. Now ive got home after the reset and i cant connect to Wifi as in its not even an option! All i can use is dial up and vpn. Theres no option for connectig to wifi. It had wifi before the reset so...
  10. Can’t connect to the internet

Can’t connect to the internet: Hi, I have Windows 10 and I am not able to connect to a certain WiFi. I have no trouble connecting to another WiFi but for this one it keeps saying that the security key is incorrect. However, I know I am not putting it in incorrectly as I have checked multiple times and...