Windows 10: Can't connect to internet

Discus and support Can't connect to internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After a house move I set my PC up at the far end of the house connected to the router at the opposite end with a pair of Trendnet TPL-308E powerline... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by woldsweather, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Can't connect to internet

After a house move I set my PC up at the far end of the house connected to the router at the opposite end with a pair of Trendnet TPL-308E powerline adapters. All was fine for 4 weeks, then I started losing connection, eventually it would take an hour each morning to connect to the internet via the adapters. I then tested the adapters with a laptop both in the room where the router is located and in the far end room where my PC is located (both running Windows 10) in both casews it connected. I have now brought my PC to the room where the router is located and firstly tried the powerline adapters - no luck. I then connected my PC directly to the router and still no connection. Now at a loss - any suggestions?

:)

woldsweather, Sep 30, 2016

2. Windows apps connected to internet error

The app store says an error code 0x80072EFD but other windows apps such as edge can't connect to the internet, and it won't let me update because it can't connect to the internet and also the search function in the taskbar says no internet connection.

Oliver Hole, Sep 30, 2016
  3. Surface pro 2 Windows 10 network problem

The problem is that the surface pro 2 with Windows 10 can't connect to the lumia 930 internet sharing. The Internet sharing is done by wlan.

Surface finds the lumia device in wireless connections but when I try to connect to it says: Can't connect.

SamuliKorholaDamnation, Sep 30, 2016
Thema:

Can't connect to internet

1. Can't connect to internet - Similar Threads - Can't connect internet

2. Can't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to internet: Cnt connect internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-internet/8cdf33b1-22c5-4043-a947-0229fb6f9e99
  3. Can't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to internet: Cnt connect internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-internet/8cdf33b1-22c5-4043-a947-0229fb6f9e99
  4. Can't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to the internet: I tried everything on the internet still cant connect to the internet. I couldnt find the wlan autoconfig i think this situation related to this. How do i get wlan autoconfig back. Pls help....
  5. Can't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to the internet: I tried everything on the internet still cant connect to the internet. I couldnt find the wlan autoconfig i think this situation related to this. How do i get wlan autoconfig back. Pls help....
  6. Can't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Can't connect to internet

Can't connect to internet: Hello everyoneI am having trouble connecting to the internet on my PC after some digging, it says my ipv6 is connected but ipv4 is not running on ethernet so i can connect to websites like google youtube outlook microsoft store but no smaller sites like reddit, or most...
  8. can't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't connect to internet: sometimes when i use my acer laptop, the wifi icon is randomly a little sphere thing and it can't find any wifi networks at all. after i restart my computer, it goes back to the wifi icon and automatically connects to my home wifi. i've tried troubleshooting when it's in that...
  9. Can't connect to internet

Can't connect to internet: Cant connect through wifi or ethernet chord Both are enabled Network not being blocked by firewall Network discovery is turned on A long line 4 dashes and another long line under network status Troubleshoot says it can't find the problem...
  10. Can't connect to internet

Can't connect to internet: Ever since I got my computer (which came with Windows 10), I've had trouble connecting to the internet. Every time I shut down and start it up again, it's never online even though I'm using a cat 5 cable hooked directly to the source. My laptop can connect wirelessly, so...