Windows 10: "Can't connect to network" when trying to connect to the 5G variant of my wifi, but I can...

Discus and support "Can't connect to network" when trying to connect to the 5G variant of my wifi, but I can... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I fix this? I've already reset my network adapter and now don't know what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Itz Fear, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Itz Fear Win User

"Can't connect to network" when trying to connect to the 5G variant of my wifi, but I can...

How do I fix this? I've already reset my network adapter and now don't know what to do.

:)

Itz Fear, Feb 26, 2024
  2. james5050 Win User

Connecting to 5G WiFi.

I have a new PC with a Realtek 802.11bg network adapter. Can't see my home 5G network ever on my available networks but it always is on my other devices.

How can I configure this computer to make it connect to 5G WiFi?

(HP notebook.)

james5050, Feb 26, 2024
  3. Cannot connect to 5g

Hi I'm Peter an independent advisor, if your trying to connect to 5g then you've got a router and network adapter that supports 5g (ie a virgin media router)? Qualcomm is your wireless network card....realtek is your ethernet adapter (physical network
    port) for wired networks. If you want to connect to 5g open your wireless network available list and you should see the same SSID as 2g and one as 5g...just click on the 5g one.

PeterFlynn4, Feb 26, 2024
  4. brannell Win User

"Can't connect to network" when trying to connect to the 5G variant of my wifi, but I can...

Can´t connect to my Wifi network

Hi everyone,

I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore.

For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect it says i cant connect.

I followed a few tutorials online of how to fix it and still didn´t work.

any help please???

thanks in advance

Ramon

brannell, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

1. "Can't connect to network" when trying to connect to the 5G variant of my wifi, but I can... - Similar Threads - Can't connect network

2. "Can't connect to network" when trying to connect to the 5G variant of my wifi, but I can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Can't connect to network" when trying to connect to the 5G variant of my wifi, but I can...: How do I fix this? I've already reset my network adapter and now don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-network-when-trying-to-connect-to/c3a49ef2-bcd4-4ee2-854e-7462e86321d1
  3. "Can't connect to network" when trying to connect to the 5G variant of my wifi, but I can...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Can't connect to network" when trying to connect to the 5G variant of my wifi, but I can...: How do I fix this? I've already reset my network adapter and now don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-network-when-trying-to-connect-to/c3a49ef2-bcd4-4ee2-854e-7462e86321d1
  4. Can't connect to 5g network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to 5g network: I've had this problem before that whenever I try to connect to the 5G network in my home I get the message "Can't connect to this network", but the 2G network works just fine. Previously, this problem has misteriously sorted itself out, but this time it seems like it won't....
  5. Can't connect to 5g network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to 5g network: I've had this problem before that whenever I try to connect to the 5G network in my home I get the message "Can't connect to this network", but the 2G network works just fine. Previously, this problem has misteriously sorted itself out, but this time it seems like it won't....
  6. Can't connect to 5g network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Can't connect to network - only 5G WiFi doesn't work

Can't connect to network - only 5G WiFi doesn't work: Hello,I have recently switched from Pop os to Windows 10, and I am unable to connect to the 5G network. The normal 2.4 GHz wifi does work, and 5G wifi did work when I was using Pop os. I have updated my drivers, updated windows and also checked my laptop's wifi card for...
  8. can connect to own wifi network, but can't connect to other wifi network

can connect to own wifi network, but can't connect to other wifi network: i noticed that the wifi logo change [ATTACH] please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-connect-to-own-wifi-network-but-cant-connect/1464a6dc-5529-475e-95ca-9264272676b6
  9. How can I connect my desktop to a 5G network?

How can I connect my desktop to a 5G network?: I have tried updating drivers but cannot get access to my 5G network. My computer supports radio types 802.11b/g/n. I do not have a preferred band option on my wireless adapter. I am using Windows 10, 64 bit. Thanks....
  10. Error: Can't connect to this network, when trying to connect to WIFI

Error: Can't connect to this network, when trying to connect to WIFI: I am trying to connect to my home internet from Windows 10. Here’s what keeps happening: 1. I go to put in my password to log onto my wifi, in which it says “verifying and connecting”, and then telling me that my password is incorrect which it isn’t, since ive tried this...