Windows 10: Can’t connect to the internet

Discus and support Can’t connect to the internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 10 and I am not able to connect to a certain WiFi. I have no trouble connecting to another WiFi but for this one it keeps saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by YVETTEKUN, Aug 13, 2018.

1. YVETTEKUN Win User

Can’t connect to the internet

Hi,

I have Windows 10 and I am not able to connect to a certain WiFi. I have no trouble connecting to another WiFi but for this one it keeps saying that the security key is incorrect. However, I know I am not putting it in incorrectly as I have checked multiple times and tried it on my cellphone and it has worked. Please help me.

:)

YVETTEKUN, Aug 13, 2018

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 13, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Can’t connect to the internet [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Can’t connect to the internet [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Nath Bea Win User

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Can’t connect to the internet - Similar Threads - Can’t connect internet

2. Can’t connect to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect to Internet: I am not able to connect to the internet. Tried restarting the system many times but not able to connect to any network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-internet/820b43b7-819c-41a7-97cc-713b49500270
  3. Can’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect to the internet: I have just recently bought a gaming pc it’s only a cheap one but it won’t let me connect to the wifi I have a Foxconn 2ada motherboard installed and I’ve tried everything within the settings I’ve done all the methods on YouTube but I just can’t seem to fix it I’m hoping...
  4. Can’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t connect to the internet: I have just recently bought a gaming pc it’s only a cheap one but it won’t let me connect to the wifi I have a Foxconn 2ada motherboard installed and I’ve tried everything within the settings I’ve done all the methods on YouTube but I just can’t seem to fix it I’m hoping...
  5. Can’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Can’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t connect to internet: My compute cannot connect to the internet, all that appears in the selection is airplane mode, and troubleshooting doesn’t help.This has happened on and off for a year with my HP all in one desktop, it has windows 10. Usually restarting it about three or so times fixes it or...
  7. Can’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t connect to internet: My compute cannot connect to the internet, all that appears in the selection is airplane mode, and troubleshooting doesn’t help.This has happened on and off for a year with my HP all in one desktop, it has windows 10. Usually restarting it about three or so times fixes it or...
  8. Can’t Connect to Internet

Can’t Connect to Internet: I Changed my startup settings so that spotify and onedrive wouldnt load as soon as i turn on my computer. After I did this, it promted me to restart my laptop and now all of a sudden there is no network/wifi icon on the taskbar and this is what Im seeing when I open my...
  9. Can’t Connect to Internet

Can’t Connect to Internet: I Changed my startup settings so that spotify and onedrive wouldnt load as soon as i turn on my computer. After I did this, it promted me to restart my laptop and now all of a sudden there is no network/wifi icon on the taskbar and this is what Im seeing when I open my...
  10. Can’t connect to internet

Can’t connect to internet: Bougt a new laptop from Currys. It was the ex demo so they had to reset it. Now ive got home after the reset and i cant connect to Wifi as in its not even an option! All i can use is dial up and vpn. Theres no option for connectig to wifi. It had wifi before the reset so...