Windows 10: Can't connect to wifi after windows 10 update

Discus and support Can't connect to wifi after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When trying to connect to wifi it says "can't connect to this network". I reset the laptop (HP 650) to it's original factory settings and installed an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Zorro, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Zorro Win User

Can't connect to wifi after windows 10 update

When trying to connect to wifi it says "can't connect to this network". I reset the laptop (HP 650) to it's original factory settings and installed an earlier version of Windows 10. Used a program to update the network adapters. And still no connection. I can connect with cable tho.

:)

Zorro, Dec 20, 2017
  2. Vicep32 Win User

Can't connect to Wi-Fi

Can't connect to Wifi after windows 10 updates, what happened ?

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

Vicep32, Dec 20, 2017
  3. after new windows 10 update wifi adapter not connected/not found

So after the new windows 10 update yesterday the wifi adapter is not connected and I can't find a way to fix it please help I'm on a laptop thanks

ShadowFang_521, Dec 20, 2017
  4. Can't connect to wifi after windows 10 update

Hi Zorro. Welcome to the TenForums @Zorro

Please go to you manufactures site and get the wi-fi drivers. They will likely be older, do not update them please. If this works then you will have to stop windows updates from updating driver.

Do you have any devices in device manager reporting issues, like a yellow exclamation mark?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Dec 20, 2017
Thema:

Can't connect to wifi after windows 10 update

1. Can't connect to wifi after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Can't connect wifi

2. Can't connect wifi after update windows 10 KB5028166

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't connect wifi after update windows 10 KB5028166: I use laptop Alienware R3. After update Windows ver KB5028166, i can't connect wifi, i try run the Network Troubleshooter but but it didn't work. I think the version has changed some security issue. After uninstalling the update everything works fine. Is there any way to fix...
  3. Can't connect wifi after update windows 10 KB5028166

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect wifi after update windows 10 KB5028166: I use laptop Alienware R3. After update Windows ver KB5028166, i can't connect wifi, i try run the Network Troubleshooter but but it didn't work. I think the version has changed some security issue. After uninstalling the update everything works fine. Is there any way to fix...
  4. Can't connect wifi after update windows 10 KB5028166

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't Connect to Other Wifi After Connected to Office Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Connect to Other Wifi After Connected to Office Wifi: After I connect my notebook to my office wifi, I can't connect to other wifi anymore i.e. my smartphone hotspot. I did assume that my smartphone hotspot might goes wrong, but I've try to connect other device to my smartphone hotspot, and it works well. If I try to connect my...
  6. I can't connect to WiFi after I updated Windows 10

I can't connect to WiFi after I updated Windows 10: I can see the Wifi, I click connect, ten it ask for the password, I entered the password, it keep thinking then it said can't connect to the network. I plagued the ethernet and it works. I unplugged ethernet, restarted the laptop no connection to WiFi. I updated the drive...
  7. Can't connect to WiFi After Windows update

Can't connect to WiFi After Windows update: Hello, So my wifi seems to be unable to work after I did an update to 1803. My wifi adapter seems to be working and is able to be detected by windows but there's a red 'X' on it(as you can see from the screenshot below) but there are no wifi settings at all. I'm using the...
  8. Can't connect to WiFi after update

Can't connect to WiFi after update: My specs: Ryzen 3 3.2Ghz Gtx 1050ti WiFi card- TP link :qualcom atheros communications Inc 8GB of DDR4 3200Mhz RAM After several updates I have lost the ability to connect to WiFi, The router appears but when I try to connect it says "unable to connect to this network". On...
  9. Can't connect to WiFi after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't connect to WiFi after update: My specs: Ryzen 3 3.2Ghz Gtx 1050ti WiFi card- TP link :qualcom atheros communications Inc 8GB of DDR4 3200Mhz RAM After several updates I have lost the ability to connect to WiFi, The router appears but when I try to connect it says "unable to connect to this network". On...
  10. Can't connect to wifi after Windows Update

Can't connect to wifi after Windows Update: I just installed the latest Windows Update, but after installing it, my PC can no longer connect to wi-fi. The network troubleshooter only tells me to connect an ethernet cable and doesn't offer any solutions for how to fix the wireless connection at all. In fact, everything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no wifi after windows update nov 2019

2. WIFI cant connect to this network after windows 10 update

3. cant connect to the wifi windows 10

4. cant connect to wifi after updating windows,
  5. windows 10 update cant connect,
  6. microsoft mahjong cant connect wifi