Windows 10: cant connect to wifi using DLINK AC750 router

Discus and support cant connect to wifi using DLINK AC750 router in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i recently configured my router after hard reset. my both wireless and wireless5G settings has same username and password.it connects for only 5 mins... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by harishamarnath, Jul 20, 2018.

1. cant connect to wifi using DLINK AC750 router

i recently configured my router after hard reset. my both wireless and wireless5G settings has same username and password.it connects for only 5 mins and i cant connect again. after restting adapter i cant see wifi.

i cant see the wifi connection even its unsecured. i had to reset it again to be able to connect again

:)

harishamarnath, Jul 20, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

TRENDnet Announces the AC750 Wireless Travel Router

TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the AC750 Wireless Travel Router, model TEW-817DTR -- the first WiFi AC travel router with interchangeable power plugs which ensures operability on every continent.

TRENDnet's AC750 Wireless Travel Router, model TEW-817DTR, is a powerful travel router with concurrent 433 Mbps WiFi AC and 300 Mbps WiFi N bands, for on the go professionals. Users quickly convert a single wired or wireless internet connection into a shared WiFi network for all Wireless AC and Wireless N devices.

cant connect to wifi using DLINK AC750 router 46a_thm.jpg

The compact TEW-817DTR plugs directly into a power outlet and is held off the ground by the outlet. Swappable North American, European, and United Kingdom power plugs ensure the travel router will work on every continent.

"With more and more professionals traveling with a mixture of both WiFi N and newer WiFi AC devices," said Sonny Su, technology director of TRENDnet. "The TEW-817DTR does a great job of keeping them all connected."

AC750 Wireless Travel Router
    • Share a single Internet connection with multiple users
    • Networks WiFi AC and N devices while on the go
    • AC750: concurrent 433 Mbps WiFi AC + 300 Mbps WiFi N bands
    • Interchangeable power plugs: North America, Euro, and UK
    • Supports Router, Wireless ISP (WISP), Access Point, and Repeater modes
    • Pre-encrypted WiFi for your convenience
    • Ethernet port
    • VPN passthrough support (IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP VPN)
    • Energy savings GREENnet technology
    • IPv6 network support
    • TEW-817DTR Warranty: 3 year limited
    • TEW-817DTR Availability: Available from retailers and other TRENDnet partners this May 2015
    • TEW-817DTR MSRP: USD 89.99

btarunr, Jul 20, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    TrendNet Launches TEW-817DTR AC750 Router for Road Warriors

TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, announces the availability of the AC750 Wireless Travel Router, model TEW-817DTR-built for today's connected road warrior. "More and more travelers need to connect mixed WiFi AC and WiFi N device to the internet," stated Zak Wood, marketing director for TRENDnet. "Our TEW-817DTR keeps all devices connected by broadcasting concurrent WiFi AC and WiFi N networks. As well, three interchangeable North American, UK, and Euro electrical plugs reduce the need for electrical power plug adapters when traveling abroad."

cant connect to wifi using DLINK AC750 router 55a_thm.jpg

TEW-817DTR
    AC750 Wireless Travel Router
    • Share a single Internet connection with multiple users
    • Networks WiFi AC and N devices while on the go
    • AC750: 433 Mbps WiFi AC + 300 Mbps WiFi N bands
    • Router Mode turns a single wired internet connection into a shared wireless network
    • WISP Mode shares a single password protected WISP compatible hotel WiFi connection with multiple users
    • Interchangeable power plugs: North America, Euro, and UK
    • Pre-encrypted WiFi for your convenience
    • Secure remote access with IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP VPN passthrough support
    • Energy savings GREENnet technology
    • MSRP: US $59.99
    For more information, visit the product page.

btarunr, Jul 20, 2018
  4. mafia97 Win User

cant connect to wifi using DLINK AC750 router

Dlink dir 300 not able to handle multiple devices

Hi guys,
    I have dlink dir 300 as wifi router in my house, and i have 6 portable devices and a laptop that require access to wifi.
    From past few days, internet disconnects on these devices if a no. Of them are accessing wifi and the wifi light on dlink router stops blinking(that means wifi has stopped). This thing always happens when laptop is connected to wifi.
    Sometimes restarting modem and dlink router fixes it, but then also laptop is not able to access wifi and displays limited connectivity for my wifi access point.
    All this has no effect on desktop internet as that is connected via LAN wire.
    So please tell guys, what could be the problem.
    Thanks

mafia97, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

cant connect to wifi using DLINK AC750 router

1. cant connect to wifi using DLINK AC750 router - Similar Threads - cant connect wifi

2. Problem connecting to centurylink router wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem connecting to centurylink router wifi: problems started after windows 10 upgrade. the system sees the wifi and shows signal strength but says secure, no internet. Wifi trouble shooting says no valid ip configuration. we have checked all settings to make sure we match. have also tried all suggested fixes posted on...
  3. Connection to WiFi router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection to WiFi router: I installed a Wi-Fi adaptor card on my Motherboard. I disabled the onboard WiFi adaptor.In Control Panel/Internet Options/Connections I cannot find the full panel to edit/enter info to allow the new card to find my router.I conclude that I have missed a step, or do not...
  4. WiFi Device connect to Router WiFi Signal.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi Device connect to Router WiFi Signal.: How do I get a Router to find a WiFi Adapter so that the WiFi adapter can pick up the Router WiFi signal ? The WiFi Router is useless as it needs to inherit a WiFi signal for it to work. I had Windows find the device once, but then I couldn't get it to find it again ?...
  5. Connecting to non-router wifi

Connecting to non-router wifi: Besides my wireless router, I have several other wifi "networks" in my home, that do not provide Internet service. For example, one of my endoscope cameras has such a network. When I disconnect from the router and connect to one of these, the "WLAN-Autoconfig" service part...
  6. Laptop won't connect to wifi/router - but will connect to wifi extender

Laptop won't connect to wifi/router - but will connect to wifi extender: Hi All. The following has happened before, and then if fixed it's self, but started happening again 3-4 days ago and is still an issue. I'm about 20-25 feet from the router, Normally it connects no problem. But since Monday afternoon my laptop won't connect to the...
  7. win 10 cannot see dlink router

win 10 cannot see dlink router: I am trying to add a wireless dlink DIR-842 duel band router to my windows 10 system. It is not picked up in device manager and i have tried re- setting. All my other devices pick it up and set up was easy on my UBUNTU laptop,and huawi tablet and phone. I need this addapter...
  8. Connecting to Router/WIfi

Connecting to Router/WIfi: I can not connect to my Router/Modem at all. I have tried everything there is to be able to connect. I did get a msg come up from Microsoft that said problem was with Microsoft & to try back later. That was 2 days ago. Thank you...
  9. Connecting wifi to physical router for ethernet cable use

Connecting wifi to physical router for ethernet cable use: Hello folks, This is not exactly Windows 10 issue but a networking issue that I need some help with. I am in a situation, where I need to use ethernet cable connection but there is no physical ethernet port to connect to, but there is ample wifi. I have this pocket...
  10. wifi turned on, pc cant connect to isp nor router

wifi turned on, pc cant connect to isp nor router: its strange, no problem connected with Ethernet. but as soon as try connect with wifi, I see the 2 options, xfinity and netgear which I use regularly on tablet...but I cannot connect on the pc. any clues*Shock 72991