Windows 10: Can't create a new "anything" anywhere

Discus and support Can't create a new "anything" anywhere in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was trying to create a new folder in one of my file folders by pressing the button up top. I even tried using the "New Items" dropdown to try and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HoneycombWX, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Can't create a new "anything" anywhere

I was trying to create a new folder in one of my file folders by pressing the button up top. I even tried using the "New Items" dropdown to try and create a bitmap image or Notepad document, but nothing happens. I tried right-clicking for those and the "New..." submenu option isn't there.

Can't create a new "anything" anywhere [​IMG]

:)

HoneycombWX, Dec 30, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Dec 30, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Can't create a new "anything" anywhere :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Can't create a new "anything" anywhere :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Can't create a new "anything" anywhere :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Can't create a new "anything" anywhere :)

musum, Dec 30, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Can't create a new "anything" anywhere

Hi, age old problem - a search engine will help you:

Can't create a new "anything" anywhere [​IMG]

dalchina, Dec 30, 2017
  5. That's odd, looking through these articles and picking around a bit, I noticed that the "ShellNew" folder is missing from the file system.

But, as it turns out, that wasn't the case, and I used another awesome tutorial instead to fix it.

HoneycombWX, Dec 30, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
Thema:

Can't create a new "anything" anywhere

1. Can't create a new "anything" anywhere - Similar Threads - Can't create anything

2. i can't create anything other then a new map

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't create anything other then a new map: I seem to be unable to create anything other than a new map. What could be the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-create-anything-other-then-a-new-map/99035894-5490-4dce-bfaf-2fff44b4cbbf
  3. i can't create anything other then a new map

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't create anything other then a new map: I seem to be unable to create anything other than a new map. What could be the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-create-anything-other-then-a-new-map/99035894-5490-4dce-bfaf-2fff44b4cbbf
  4. i can't create anything other then a new map

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I can't create files except the ability to create a folder anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't create files except the ability to create a folder anywhere: Microsoft, I am very sorry for writing in the questions, but let this question remain as a guide to solving the problem. so you cannot create any files.it can only be solved by allowing yourself to create, record and change something.this needs to be configured in the...
  6. I Cannot create new folders anywhere.

I Cannot create new folders anywhere.: I cannot create any new folders. I have checked that my account is administrator, I have run System File Checker SFC and troubleshooted the files and folders. I have disabled my McAfee protector and used windows own protection and then disabled it on files and folders....
  7. Can't download anything from anywhere

Can't download anything from anywhere: Hello, I've been having an issue for quite a while, and I've tried to fix it a ton of different ways but I've come to the conclusion that it's something wrong with the computer or windows, and not the various applications. Basically whenever I try to download anything bigger...
  8. Can't create a folder anywhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't create a folder anywhere: Hi, as the title says, I can not do it. I have tried creating a new registry file with the long code inside the shallax folder (which most of the tutorials suggested), nothing. Please help? submitted by /u/shvrhd [link] [comments]...
  9. Can't create folders anywhere

Can't create folders anywhere: I accidentally deleted both desktop.ini files after moving some files into new folders from the actual desktop, then emptied the recycle bin. When I rebooted, I noticed right away that one file was missing and I assumed it was One of the files came back, but the other did...
  10. unable to create new folder anywhere

in Windows 10 Support
    unable to create new folder anywhere: Hello Lately I have been facing this problem of not being able to create new folder. The "New" option in the right click is missing and I am not able to create anything new. Please somebody help me. 38995