Windows 10: Cant Delete App in Windows Tiles

Discus and support Cant Delete App in Windows Tiles in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought new laptop and have noticed two 'My Office' apps present. Have uninstalled Office 365 and this is really annoying! - any assistance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by geoffreyc, Dec 16, 2017.

1. geoffreyc Win User

Cant Delete App in Windows Tiles

Just bought new laptop and have noticed two 'My Office' apps present.

Have uninstalled Office 365 and this is really annoying! - any assistance appreciated.

Have tried uninstalling directly - but that still leaves one.

:)

geoffreyc, Dec 16, 2017

2. windows 10 mail app fails to open,

went thru the procedure of deleting accts and reinstalling them. failed ,the tile reacts when cursor is placed on it. but nothing when clicked on. Cant access calendar also. cant open windows store app troubleshooter. could use some help here. thanks.

JuanRosario072, Dec 16, 2017
  3. app tiles not in order

till now my nokia lumia 710 with windows 7.8 is perfectly alright,
    but suddenly the tiles in app list style was changed,
    i.e a alphabet character tile got in between tiles, i am not at liking this type of view
    i havnt installed any applications to.....
    dont say the ans as installing to many applications leads this...
    i tried deleting the pre installed apps to. but problem not solved..
    i cant restore my phone bcoz lots of important messages in my phone

Deva Kumar Reddy, Dec 16, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Maybe just a fluke on my end, but here's a stab in the dark;

I had 'My Office' and 'Get Office',
    I uninstalled 'My Office' in the conventional manner, I unlinked my MS Account from the PC, signed in with a local account, the remaining tile disappeared after a couple reboots, signed back in with my MS Account and haven't seen either tile since.

Edwin, Dec 16, 2017
  5. geoffreyc Win User
    Managed to solve this by creating a new user account then signing out of my current one, back in and it had gone!

geoffreyc, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Cant Delete App in Windows Tiles - Similar Threads - Cant Delete App

2. PhotosSet as-App tile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PhotosSet as-App tile: “Photos”Set as-App tileUIPowerShellGet-appxpackage -all shellexperience -packagetype bundle % {add-appxpackage -register -disabledevelopmentmode $_.installlocation + "\appxmetadata\appxbundlemanifest.xml"}Windows10...
  3. Cant delete an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant delete an app: unofficial 7zip file manager lacks an uninstall button. is there a way i can brute force it? it wont let me use other file managers. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-an-app/0d169cf9-b112-4f3e-9d78-cdd5c72d736d
  4. Cant delete an app

Cant delete an app: unofficial 7zip file manager lacks an uninstall button. is there a way i can brute force it? it wont let me use other file managers. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-an-app/0d169cf9-b112-4f3e-9d78-cdd5c72d736d
  5. Cant delete windows apps folders!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant delete windows apps folders!: I had to redownload windows because i was having an issue where windows wouldn't update and get stuck in a boot loop, I finally finished downloading it and i wanted to make sure i could install xbox games ontop my computer, when i went to download the games to my disks it...
  6. Can't delete tiles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete tiles: Hi, I took a screen shot of my problem . Does anyone know what is going on here? Theses png file's just showed up and I can't delete them! thank you for your help.[ATTACH]...
  7. Cant Delete Folder - windows apps

Cant Delete Folder - windows apps: I have a folder called 'Windows apps' and its taking up alot of space. Inside the folder are 2 folders called 'MSIXVC' which is 60GB and 'Microsoft.HalifaxBaseGame_1.1.50.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe' which is 66Gb. Ive done some investigating and it has something to do with the...
  8. Cant delete microsoft Store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant delete microsoft Store apps: Hello, I have downloaded a lot of apps from the microsoft store a long time ago, and decided to delete them as I no longer have interest in using/playing them. However when I try to remove them Windowsgives me a pop up saying they failed to uninstall the app giving me the...
  9. Apps and tiles

Apps and tiles: How do I turn off ALL tiles and apps that are not essential? I am not very computer savvy, I just don't want all this garbage I do not want or need running. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-and-tiles/637221ea-b329-4418-b82b-43183cf9546a
  10. Program Tile Won't Delete

Program Tile Won't Delete: Today i unistalled a program i no longer wanted to use but to tile remained on the start menu and it won't unpin or delete. Any ideas. 37321