Windows 10: cant delete saved bookmark in edge browser

Discus and support cant delete saved bookmark in edge browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; is there a way? I need to delete some old bookmarks no longer active. 63943 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Pathfinder, Sep 15, 2016.

1. cant delete saved bookmark in edge browser

is there a way? I need to delete some old bookmarks no longer active.

:)

Pathfinder, Sep 15, 2016

2. How can I import Bookmarks and Save Passwords from Google Chrome to Edge Browser?

Is there any way to import Passwords and bookmarks from Chrome to edge. I found some tricks to import bookmarks but how can I do the same with Passwords?

really likes the Edge browser and badly need to import everything to make it as my default browser

Update [9-June-2017]: After waiting for almost 2 years, finally we can now import bookmarks and saved passwords to Edge browser from almost any browser. I can't stop my excitement and

I blogged about this here

Amar Ilindra, Sep 15, 2016
  3. Microsoft Edge Browser Favorites Bar

I tried to save a bookmark to the Edge toolbar. It said it was already there and did I want to update it. It is still not there. Why cant you right click on bookmarks to delete them? Why cant you move them around without them disappearing or random other
    bookmarks appearing on the bar? Why is it so hard to see your other favourites? Why cant you open Microsoft's login page from Edge? This product is pretty poor. Why cant you edit the icons? Why will some sites load the icons and others not? Even when it is
    a different page on the same website!

AndrewBarronTS, Sep 15, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

cant delete saved bookmark in edge browser

Brink, Sep 15, 2016
  5. done. thx a lot. was wondering what the heck's going on here.

Pathfinder, Sep 16, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

cant delete saved bookmark in edge browser

1. cant delete saved bookmark in edge browser - Similar Threads - cant delete saved

2. Edge Browser saving a photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Browser saving a photo: When I am saving a photo from the web, why is it saved as .jfif instead of .jpeg? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-saving-a-photo/3a008f4e-47d2-4847-9ff5-19e21aef51eb
  3. Edge Browser saving a photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Browser saving a photo: When I am saving a photo from the web, why is it saved as .jfif instead of .jpeg? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-saving-a-photo/3a008f4e-47d2-4847-9ff5-19e21aef51eb
  4. Edge Browser saving a photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Edge browser bookmark in new folder

Edge browser bookmark in new folder: when i try to create a new folder to save a book mark in the edge browser. It will not allow me to rename the new folder. I first choose mobile book marks and then when i try create a new sub folder it will not allow me to rename by right clicking the new folder How do i...
  6. Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks: How do you import favourites into the Android Edge browser from a .html file or another browser? 129820
  7. How to save all Tabs as Bookmarks in Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to save all Tabs as Bookmarks in Edge: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you have a lot of tabs open, but have no time to read, its best to bookmark them. If you are using Microsoft Edge, we will show you how you can save all Tabs as Bookmarks in Edge. There are [...] This post How to save all Tabs as Bookmarks in Edge is...
  8. Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons

Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons: I have the same bookmarks synced across all my browsers and edge is the only that doesn't show any of the icons of the websites that I have bookmarked. Clicking on them doesn't update the icon, and neither does clearing the history / cache. Is there an easy solution aside...
  9. edge recreates deleted bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    edge recreates deleted bookmarks: its an annoying bit of problem. everytime i delete a bookmark, that same bookmark seems to have a mind of its own and spawns. in same location. what is wrong and how to fix it 74039
  10. Edge Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Bookmarks: How do I save my bookmarks in edge to transfer to another computer. I want my same setting if possible on another computer. Thanks 31196