Windows 10: Can't Delete Ukrainian language

Discus and support Can't Delete Ukrainian language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, im can't delete Ukrainian language from my system, i'm not have a list with available languages in Settings. [ATTACH] And also tried to set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MONAROL, Jul 26, 2018.

1. MONAROL Win User

Can't Delete Ukrainian language

Hello, im can't delete Ukrainian language from my system, i'm not have a list with available languages in Settings.

Can't Delete Ukrainian language 26f68e7f-8bf9-4740-b51c-c52e839c623f?upload=true.png

And also tried to set new language list with ps but get error. Can't Delete Ukrainian language a358bde1-c93b-46ff-8fe5-87acfe5f28f6?upload=true.png

:)

MONAROL, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Argel Obm Win User

A Hot key for Ukrainian input language does not work.

Hi,

We need to gather more information for us to better assist you on your Ukrainian language hot key concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• When did the Ukrainian language hot key issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Do you experience the issue when changing the key sequence of Ukrainian language?
    • Have you installed the language pack and the basic typing files of the Ukrainian language?
    • When you add a language, you will see the language icon beside the time and date. Does the language icon change when you press the hot key for the Ukrainian language?

Argel Obm, Jul 26, 2018
  3. A Hot key for Ukrainian input language does not work.

Thanks for reply.

The issue exists on all computers with fresh installation of Windows 1709! Try it yourself.

I've tried several key sequences for Ukrainian input language and none of them work. The icon in systray not changing, but I can click on it or press Win + Space and choose the language I need and it works fine.

Dmytro Omelyan, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Can't Delete Ukrainian language

how to change the language back to Ukrainian

After updating of windows 10, it lost Ukrainian language pack system and in its place established English.

I tried various ways to reverse the Ukrainian package but can not. Serf and this website as a search language pack and not found.

My question is, what the **** you change the operating system language pack without permission? SOMEONE YOU ask? Why on site NO UKRAINIAN language pack OF INTERFACE? Do you think that Russian language interface is the same as UKRAINIAN?

Requires reverse UKRAINIAN INTERFACE Operating Systems COMPUTER !!!!

SerhiyZelenko, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Can't Delete Ukrainian language

1. Can't Delete Ukrainian language - Similar Threads - Can't Delete Ukrainian

2. TTS voice for Ukrainian language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TTS voice for Ukrainian language: Need to have text-to-speech voice for Ukrainian language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tts-voice-for-ukrainian-language/569e245c-1bd3-4c32-a114-1852007c0c62
  3. TTS voice for Ukrainian language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TTS voice for Ukrainian language: Need to have text-to-speech voice for Ukrainian language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tts-voice-for-ukrainian-language/569e245c-1bd3-4c32-a114-1852007c0c62
  4. Please create support for voice access of the Ukrainian language

Please create support for voice access of the Ukrainian language: I don’t know for sure whether I need to ask you for this, but I ask you to support the Ukrainian language for voice access, a very convenient and promising area that can be associated with both various programs and games. It is even quite possible that games will appear whose...
  5. Adding/installing Ukrainian Language with the ЯШЕРТИ keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding/installing Ukrainian Language with the ЯШЕРТИ keyboard layout: In previous versions of Windows i.e. Windows 7, when I would add/install a Ukrainian language, most of the letters those with identical/similar sounds would match the English letters on the keyboard, this Ukrainian keyboard layout is known as " ЯШЕРТИ". now in Windows 10 the...
  6. Adding/installing Ukrainian Language with the ЯШЕРТИ keyboard layout

Adding/installing Ukrainian Language with the ЯШЕРТИ keyboard layout: In previous versions of Windows i.e. Windows 7, when I would add/install a Ukrainian language, most of the letters those with identical/similar sounds would match the English letters on the keyboard, this Ukrainian keyboard layout is known as " ЯШЕРТИ". now in Windows 10 the...
  7. I'm in Ukraine and I want Ukrainian language installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm in Ukraine and I want Ukrainian language installed: I bought PC with Windows installed Ukrainian language by defaultThen I needed to create another Windows account for my mom, and during creating it - Windows became russian for this account.I'm in UKRAINE, I'm not russian, I don't know russian language and I WANT Windows speak...
  8. I'm in Ukraine and I want Ukrainian language installed

I'm in Ukraine and I want Ukrainian language installed: I bought PC with Windows installed Ukrainian language by defaultThen I needed to create another Windows account for my mom, and during creating it - Windows became russian for this account.I'm in UKRAINE, I'm not russian, I don't know russian language and I WANT Windows speak...
  9. Can't delete language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't delete language: Please help with deleting language from Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-language/13aef597-71a7-4b2e-8d94-c616041e8611
  10. How to delete Russian Ukrainian keyboard? What's the purpose of it? What's the language...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete Russian Ukrainian keyboard? What's the purpose of it? What's the language...: Hello community, Believe my situation is not unique however my search wasn't successful. I have three languages installed in my win10 system. English is primary system language and have also Ukrainian and Russian as additional keyboards. And I would anticipate to have 3...