Windows 10: Cant delete video file (picaview)

Discus and support Cant delete video file (picaview) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have a video file that I need to delete, but when I do, it says its open in picaview.com, but I don't have a picaview on my computer, can someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by majnoon53, Jul 12, 2016.

1. majnoon53 Win User

Cant delete video file (picaview)

i have a video file that I need to delete, but when I do, it says its open in picaview.com, but I don't have a picaview on my computer, can someone help please, is this a virus, sorry if ive posted in the wrong place

:)

majnoon53, Jul 12, 2016
  2. acronem Win User

C7-00

i cannot delete video file. i cant play video file and how can i restore original setting.aside from existing way

acronem, Jul 12, 2016
  3. Videos and photos no longer opening

For no reason photos and videos started to no longer show on view mode and when you try to open the message says we cant open this file. I can save the same photo twice one will open the other cant be opened.

Media player says the same thing and deletes the video from my files.

SergeDoumergue, Jul 12, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

You may find that picaview has been included as an add-on to your browser rather then an app onto your laptop. Have a look at these add-ons and delete picaview from there.

philc43, Jul 12, 2016
Thema:

1. Cant delete video file (picaview) - Similar Threads - Cant delete video

2. I cant delete a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant delete a file: I recorded a video that's 100GB in size and every time I right click it and press delete nothing happens for a couple seconds then my windows explorer crashes.I've tried force deleting it and using cmd prompt to delete it and nothing works. i just tried file assasin and tried...
  3. Can't Delete Video File?

Can't Delete Video File?: I can't delete a video file I downloaded. When I click delete or drag to the recycle bin, I get a window that gets stuck at "Preparing to Recycle" and nothing happens. I can't even delete the folder it is in.I tried FileAssasin on the file and it just crashes. I checked...
  4. Can't Delete Video File?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Delete Video File?: I can't delete a video file I downloaded. When I click delete or drag to the recycle bin, I get a window that gets stuck at "Preparing to Recycle" and nothing happens. I can't even delete the folder it is in.I tried FileAssasin on the file and it just crashes. I checked...
  5. Can't Delete Video File?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Cant delete any file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant delete any file: hello, I want to delete a lot of files but when I will delete them, even from the bin they will like to restore them and show me again. nothing is working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-any-file/05e9a71d-619e-47d1-8107-44c09afc690f
  7. Cant delete Maleware file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant delete Maleware file: Hey there, today i ran a complete check on my PC... and i found out, that a file kali-linux-2020.4-installer-amd64.iso contains maleware... so i wanted to delete it... but Windows defender doesnt do anything and if i try to remove it manually, it just says: = elemente 0 bytes...
  8. Deleting a video file

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting a video file: Hello,In previous windows versions, deleting a video clip, there was a thumbnail of the video in the "delete" window. Since the last upgrade, when deleting a video, there is only an icon, please see attached screenshot.Is it possible to get this back ?It is just a matter of...
  9. Can’t delete video file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t delete video file: I recorded a stream I was doing in amazing quality and it went for 7 hours and the file is now 456GB apparently and it’s not letting me delete it, can some help? submitted by /u/SpottyYT-SS [link] [comments]...
  10. i cant delete files

i cant delete files: Welcome to my application I can not delete, add or move files and folders how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-files/d3e45f0f-d811-4ec7-a68b-3daec7ad2baa

Users found this page by searching for:

1. picaview error cant delete video

2. How to remove file that open in picaview

3. file open in picaview.com

4. how do i delete a picaview movie,
  5. file is open in picaview com,
  6. this file is open in picaview com,
  7. delete picaview windows 10