Windows 10: Can't detect my (good) gpu

Discus and support Can't detect my (good) gpu in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, so 2 days ago i instantly downloaded win10, when it was finished i started checkong my stuff if everything when alright. Everything was ok but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by daspudding7, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Can't detect my (good) gpu

Hello, so 2 days ago i instantly downloaded win10, when it was finished i started checkong my stuff if everything when alright. Everything was ok but when i wanted to play a game i had very low fps, i discovered that my main gpu couldn't be detected, the only gpu that it could detect was intel hd graphics. I tried to update the BIOS but there wasn't a BIOS update for windows 10 systems.then they said that it is just a windows update, i checked for updates and there were 2 updates i installed those but still no result. I decided to downgrade to windows 7 till i find a solution. Does anyone knows what to do in this situation

thx.

:)

daspudding7, Jul 30, 2015
  2. mdr1793 Win User

Windows Mixed Reality letdown

Mine has the integrated Intel GPU in my i7 processor, and I had a dedicated Nvidia 10 series GPU. When Windows Mixed Reality is running and I try to open the Nvidia Control Panel to see if it's detecting 2 displays, it says it can't open because I'm not
    using the Nvidia GPU. I figured the HMD, which is connected to a USB type C port with a USB type C to HDMI adapter, it would be using the Nvidia GPU since it's a dedicated GPU with more power. I'm at a loss here. I wonder if all the Surface Devices bundled
    with an HMD and a $400 discount that Microsoft was running over the Christmas holidays are all having the same issue?

mdr1793, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Garenator Win User
    Cannot detect my graphics card after windows 10 recent update

An article that's supposed to help you when you GPU is not detected tells you to select your GPU in the device manager...wut

When your GPU isn't detected it wont show up in the device manager even if you show hidden devices.

Garenator, Jul 30, 2015
  4. stormy13 Win User

Can't detect my (good) gpu

Switchable graphics can be problematic at the best of times. It requires a driver from both to work properly, and for the most part it is up to the laptop manufacturer to make sure that they work together.

Now with that said have you tried the latest directly from AMD,

Mobile

As far as I know AMD also includes the Intel driver now, as to whether it works for the switchable graphics is another story (seen reports both for and not on previous Windows versions).

stormy13, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Can't detect my (good) gpu

1. Can't detect my (good) gpu - Similar Threads - Can't detect gpu

2. My windows is not detecting my GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows is not detecting my GPU: I was trying to connect my laptop to external display like I normally do, no output was shown on external display, then I went to display adapters and noticed that my GPU is under hidden itemsI saw some online fixes so I deleted the hidden GPU from there, then I deleted the...
  3. My windows is not detecting my GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows is not detecting my GPU: I was trying to connect my laptop to external display like I normally do, no output was shown on external display, then I went to display adapters and noticed that my GPU is under hidden itemsI saw some online fixes so I deleted the hidden GPU from there, then I deleted the...
  4. Nvidia GPU not detected

Nvidia GPU not detected: Hi, I'm Atabek,I've installed Windows 10 on my Lenovo ideapad L3 15IML05. And installed all drivers from Lenovo official site. I seems all drivers are installed correctly, but my Nvidia MX330 Video Card driver isn't. At first it showed as 3D Video Controller driver in the...
  5. Nvidia GPU not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia GPU not detected: Hi, I'm Atabek,I've installed Windows 10 on my Lenovo ideapad L3 15IML05. And installed all drivers from Lenovo official site. I seems all drivers are installed correctly, but my Nvidia MX330 Video Card driver isn't. At first it showed as 3D Video Controller driver in the...
  6. GPU not detected correctly

GPU not detected correctly: Hello guys, it's me again.I managed to fix my laptop so I could update my windows and it worked. But there's a problem, after a few times of tampering with the drivers, my Linked gpu AMD Radeon HD 8670M series got uninstalled by itself and I couldn't fix it. So I Googled it...
  7. NVIDIA GPU not detected

NVIDIA GPU not detected: Hi everyone,I am desperate for help with a GPU problem. It may have been triggered by the recent windows 11 update, but i am unsure. Have since cleaned reset back to windows 10 which didn't fix the problem.Anyway, I have tried everything to get my laptop to recognise it has a...
  8. Good brands of GPU manufacturers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good brands of GPU manufacturers: Hey can someone please help me?I want to know like what are some of the best GPU manufacturers out there?I know that there is no supply of GPU right now But when there is a supply of GPU I would like to know some Good brands that manufacture GPUs of AMD and NVIDIA.Also I've...
  9. My nvidia gpu cant be detected

My nvidia gpu cant be detected: Yes i know... But i have already researched the problem a lot and still no results, i have tried to messege nvidia support but no respond, The problem is with my gtx M850 and yes the driver installer cant detect any nvidia gpu, what could be the problem then?...
  10. What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu?: I don't need a separate graphics card, a long time ago I stopped playing multi-player online video games where the user that has the most expensive hardware, the fastest internet and the best cheating software always wins. If I want to make myself feel bad, I will play...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cant detect gpu

2. win 10 high performance gpu cant detect vga