Windows 10: can't disable alt shift

Discus and support can't disable alt shift in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello, I want to disable alt shift, but the language tab in control center is gone. does anyone know a solution?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kobeehhh, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Kobeehhh Win User

can't disable alt shift

hello,

I want to disable alt shift, but the language tab in control center is gone. does anyone know a solution?

:)

Kobeehhh, Jul 18, 2018

2. right alt+shift

I upgraded to windows 10 recently , but since then i can't use right alt+shift to change language to Arabic . Now i can only use left alt+shift to toggle between english and arabic . I tried to change that through input method sitting ,but the "right alt+shift"
    key sequence is not available at all . can anyone help with that ? thank you .

ahmad maghraby, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Windows 10 "Left Alt + Shift" language input switch suddenly stop working. It used to work before.

Hi Jida,

There are a few reasons why "Left Alt + Shift" is suddenly stopped working on your computer. Since you mentioned that you already tried some troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you create a
    Test Profile. From there, check if the issue occurs.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.
    Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Jul 18, 2018
  4. can't disable alt shift

alt shift doesnt change input method after upgrading to windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the delayed response.

Follow the steps below and check if it works:

• Press Windows key + X
      and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Clock, Language, and Region.

• Click on Language and then click on
      Advanced settings.

• Under the section ‘Switching input methods’ click on
      Change language bar hotkeys.

• Click on Advanced key settings tab and then click on button
      Change Key Sequence and then choose from a list
      Switch Keyboard Layout
      your desired LEFT ALT + SHIFT hotkey.

• Click on Save and then check if issue persists.
    If issue still persists, I suggest you to use Windows key + Space and check if it works.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

can't disable alt shift

1. can't disable alt shift - Similar Threads - can't disable alt

2. Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys: I have a cat. She is lovely, but likes to rest on my keyboard from time to time. I would rather this not open Word, Excel, etc.Some Googling revealed that these hotkeys to open Office apps can't be easily disabled, which seems like a crude oversight. There is no world where I...
  3. Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys: I have a cat. She is lovely, but likes to rest on my keyboard from time to time. I would rather this not open Word, Excel, etc.Some Googling revealed that these hotkeys to open Office apps can't be easily disabled, which seems like a crude oversight. There is no world where I...
  4. WINDOWS 10 - How To DISABLE The ALT+SHIFT Keyboard Shortcut

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WINDOWS 10 - How To DISABLE The ALT+SHIFT Keyboard Shortcut: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/InformedChoice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qppd8p/windows_10_how_to_disable_the_altshift_keyboard/
  5. Alt+shift with F4

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alt+shift with F4: When I press on Alt + shift and F4 icons on desktop disappear and can't use right click on desktop , and i must restart the computer is this option to lock the desktop ? and if there is way to unlock again the desktop please let me know ....
  6. can't disable ctrl alt f12

can't disable ctrl alt f12: I went to go take a screenshot on my computer and instead of pressing ctrl+alt+print screen, I accidentally pressed ctrl+alt+f12. I was in game and usually I can't move my mouse between my two monitors unless I minimize the game but when i pressed the f12 key I was able to...
  7. Disable ctrl/alt/shift pop-up windows WITHOUT disabling windows ink?

Disable ctrl/alt/shift pop-up windows WITHOUT disabling windows ink?: Hello! Does anyone know a working way to disable those little pop-up windows that appear near the cursor when you press ctrl/alt/shift? They only appear while using a drawing tablet. They interfere with many apps and make them really glitchy, and it's really slowing down...
  8. Alt+Shift language bar disable problem.

Alt+Shift language bar disable problem.: [ATTACH] Hi all. There is an issue after one of the recent updates. While changing the input language (and I do that a lot) the floating bar with available languages poping up in the right part of the screen. As long as I'm switching constantly that bar is flickering with...
  9. Disable keyboard list popup when pressing alt + shift

Disable keyboard list popup when pressing alt + shift: Hi, recently I installed newest windows update (1903). Until this version when I changed keyboard (alt + shift) it didn't appear on screen, but now it does. How can I disable that window? See photo. [IMG] Thanks, Adrian...
  10. Disable keyboard list window when pressing alt + shift

Disable keyboard list window when pressing alt + shift: Hi, recently I installed newest windows update (1903). Until this version when I changed keyboard (alt + shift) it didn't appear on screen, but now it does. How can I disable that window? See photo. [IMG] Thanks, Adrian...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to disable alt shift