Windows 10: Can't disable Restricted Mode (Youtube) ?

Discus and support Can't disable Restricted Mode (Youtube) ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; First, sorry for my bad English But I installed windows 10 build 10240 and my browser cant watch most videos on youtube cuz restricted mode always on.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by phuocrose, Jul 17, 2015.

1. phuocrose Win User

Can't disable Restricted Mode (Youtube) ?

First, sorry for my bad English
    But I installed windows 10 build 10240 and my browser cant watch most videos on youtube cuz restricted mode always on. when I click off and save, it will refresh page and this mode still on.
    I try with edge, chrome ( firefox has problem with certificate. cant visit too much site)
    try to delete cookies, reset win10, upgrade from 8,1, clean install. and I cant disable this mode.
    I tried to use vlc or kmplayer too and it still fail
    Help me to fix this problem if u know *Sad
    Thanks for read

Can't disable Restricted Mode (Youtube) ? [​IMG]

Can't disable Restricted Mode (Youtube) ? [​IMG]

:)

phuocrose, Jul 17, 2015
  2. Agent712 Win User

Disable Google restricted mode for a child account on Windows 10?

The same thing is happening to me, too. I can't find anything in family safety to turn of YouTube's restricted mode, and disabling SafeSearch doesn't work.

Microsoft, please fix this!

Agent712, Jul 17, 2015
  3. tvrobot55 Win User
    Why can't i turn off safe search on Microsoft edge?

I'm using Microsoft edge and I'm unable to disable safe search on any search engine I use like google or bing. And it's not just the search engines, it's restricted mode on youtube too. Why can't I turn off all these restrictions.

tvrobot55, Jul 17, 2015
  4. dvdaur Win User

install zenmate on chrome
    ZenMate Security, Privacy Unblock VPN - Chrome Web Store

dvdaur, Jul 25, 2015
  5. wzor Win User
    Unfortunately first of, you have to disable Clean Install. I'm very sorry but it's the only solution. I had this problem and only that did help. Clean installs are gross but often only way to fix something. But I see that you already tired a clean install, so another one shouldn't be a problem.

6. TheSchaft Win User
    Welcome to Tenforums. *Smile

Here's something I found that works for me. If you put "v/" right after the URL, in front of "watch", it apparently tells YouTube that you have been verified as allowed to see the video. Here's an example:

Original
    HTML Code: Becomes
    HTML Code: Worth a shot...

TheSchaft, Jul 25, 2015
  7. I had this problem. The only thing you need to do is remove yourself from the family safety. Very easy process. That's it! Restart and it should stop.

davidwingard, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't disable Restricted Mode (Youtube) ? - Similar Threads - Can't disable Restricted

2. Restrict YouTube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restrict YouTube: Hi, Is there any way to restrict the client pc/ users to using youtube not more than 3 hours/day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restrict-youtube/4e07110f-2e0c-4b8c-89e2-ff0c570d6049
  3. Restrict YouTube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restrict YouTube: Hi, Is there any way to restrict the client pc/ users to using youtube not more than 3 hours/day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restrict-youtube/4e07110f-2e0c-4b8c-89e2-ff0c570d6049
  4. Youtube Restricted mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Youtube Restricted mode: I did not turn on my youtube restricted mode and I use youtube signed out. in every browser it is under restricted mode. can someone help me pls its been doing this for so long!!...
  5. YouTube restricted mode unable to turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube restricted mode unable to turn off: YouTube restricts content, I did not set this and unable to change despite exhaustive search for help sites and efforts to. So far unable to locate any suggestions that work....
  6. Disable restricted mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable restricted mode: Hi, You Tube suddenly put me in restricted mode. I keep trying to disable it without success. Any suggestions? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/disable-restricted-mode/8e0b63e3-f70e-497b-a384-444aca3e6440
  7. Restricted Mode?

in Browsers and Email
    Restricted Mode?: I was going to watch a video on spacex.com and it said that I cant watch it in restricted mode. I searched the phrase but windows was zero. ??? 96914
  8. Family settings activates "Restricted Mode" for youtube videos

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family settings activates "Restricted Mode" for youtube videos: When I use the family settings with my three children's computers, suddenly none of them are able to watch the youtube videos they used to be able to with Windows 8. It says "The Video is unavailable with Restricted Mode enabled. To view this video, you will need to...
  9. Another "youtube stuck on restricted mode" thread. Is there a solution

in Windows 10 Support
    Another "youtube stuck on restricted mode" thread. Is there a solution: I recently set up 3 computers for my family, doing clean installs of Win10 for all. On two of the computers youtube is set to restricted mode all the time and can't be changed. The third computer has restricted mode set to off. Many people have this problem, and in every...
  10. Problems with Youtube's restricted mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Youtube's restricted mode: As the titles suggests, I have been having problems with Youtube's restricted mode ever since upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10. I have tried many things, from taking myself out of the family safety group and making multiple google accounts and microsoft accounts. All...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows family turn of restricted youtube

2. disable restricted mode windows 10

3. why cant i toggle youtube restricted mode

4. This video is unavailable with Restricted Mode enabled. To view this video you will need to disable Restricted Mode win 10,
  5. cant disable restricted mode youtube,
  6. cant turn off restricted mode even though im administrator,
  7. cant disable Restricted Mode,
  8. why cant i disable restricted mode