Windows 10: can't do anything with my windows laptop any more :( plz help

Discus and support can't do anything with my windows laptop any more :( plz help in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I'm trying to log on to my laptop and its not working. user name and password is right but its says try again. and it says that I'm trying to log in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by XKingLordX, Jul 31, 2015.

1. can't do anything with my windows laptop any more :( plz help

I'm trying to log on to my laptop and its not working. user name and password is right but its says try again.

and it says that I'm trying to log in as other user is that.

plz help plz*Sad

:)

XKingLordX, Jul 31, 2015

2. windows 10 start button inop and no prints

plz plz help....just upgraded to windows 10 on my Dell laptop. start button not working (recognizing)when i click it....and no longer prints anything as well as i cant find solution to resume printer activity....thanks for any answers

sincerely ,

frustrated and about to remove 10....

bearcubBARRETTE, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Kkanji99 Win User
    'yes' button is disabled and greyed in every time when I click Administrative related settings!

I've been stucked with a local account in windows 10! and can't sign in to my laptop with my Microsoft Account!

and now I can't Do anything related to Administrative settings! when I click something related to Administrative, it opens a small window as usual with two options 'yes' and 'no' but the 'yes' button is disabled so I can't click the yes button!

even I can't open the CMD any more!

please someone help!

Kkanji99, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

can't do anything with my windows laptop any more :( plz help

1. can't do anything with my windows laptop any more :( plz help - Similar Threads - can't anything laptop

2. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't do anything on my laptop: Well I tryna fix my window memory diagnostic tool loop that I been doing it 8 hours and it still didn't work, I try to go on safe mode by pressing f8 but it won't work, and I tryna go on startup repair and it didn't work power button method and now just gave up , I hope...
  3. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't do anything on my laptop: Well I tryna fix my window memory diagnostic tool loop that I been doing it 8 hours and it still didn't work, I try to go on safe mode by pressing f8 but it won't work, and I tryna go on startup repair and it didn't work power button method and now just gave up , I hope...
  4. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help, I can't do anything on the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help, I can't do anything on the computer: A few months ago, my computer started to glitch so I tried to reset it while saving the files, but some error occurred in the process and when I tried to log in to the user there was only a black screen and a cursor. I fixed it, but there are still a lot of glitches. The...
  6. Hello help me I can't do anything here can't press any key or do anything please help I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello help me I can't do anything here can't press any key or do anything please help I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MONARKv2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdrhan/hello_help_me_i_cant_do_anything_here_cant_press/
  7. I can't do ANYTHING, need help!

I can't do ANYTHING, need help!: I actually can't do anything at all, windows 10 is acting super weird. Today I was using the internet, and tried to open a new google chrome tab and it wouldn't load. I was confused, but I had to go out anyway so I shut it down. When I got back, I opened it up and a while...
  8. Laptop PLZ HELP!!

Laptop PLZ HELP!!: I was trying to boot my laptop to linux and it wasnt working so i did it unsecurely (bad idea) so it was on the recover screen where i can recover my data. I then decided i would do it the next day then i was on my laptop and it fell on the hard floor and the screen broke...
  9. Can't do any updates for anything on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't do any updates for anything on Windows 10: So I didn't have an actual copy of windows my brothers set it up for me and I had heaps of updates and ****. I finally got money and got a proper copy of windows, thinking that would fix all my problems. There's like 20 updates. I was wrong. Tried to update it and it only...
  10. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...