Windows 10: can't download photos from ny camera in Windows 10

Discus and support can't download photos from ny camera in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to download photos from my camera in WIndows 10 - nothing happens. It was fine before I had WIndows 10 - any help please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lala LeeYY, Aug 23, 2018.

1. can't download photos from ny camera in Windows 10

I am trying to download photos from my camera in WIndows 10 - nothing happens. It was fine before I had WIndows 10 - any help please.

:)

Lala LeeYY, Aug 23, 2018
  2. msgbdm Win User

Downloading photos in Windows 10

Downloading from Panasonic digital camera.

I have followed the steps but "Import/Export photos doesn't appear in the dropdown list. Since this is the first time I am downloading into this computer with Windows 10 it was suggested that I need to load new drivers but I can't seem to find them.

msgbdm, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Not able to download photos from my camera into Windows 10?

Hi Des,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "download photos from my camera", are you referring that are not able to download or copy the pictures from the Camera into the computer?
    • Is the Camera getting recognized on the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to import the photos from the Camera to the computer.

1. Open File Explorer.

2. Then connect your Camera to the Computer. If you are using SD memory card in the Camera, then you can insert it in the
    SD card reader attaching it to the computer. After that you can copy and paste the contents into the computer.

3. If you are connecting through wire, then you might get Autoplay window on the right side of the screen.

4. Then you can select Import photos and videos. It will copy all the contents from the Camera into the computer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with downloading the pictures from Camera, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 23, 2018
  4. can't download photos from ny camera in Windows 10

Pin NY Times to Windows 10 Start

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you referring to NY Times application?
    • How are you accessing NY times (Via online or via App)?
    • What exactly happens when you try to perform the above mentioned steps to pin application to Start?

I suggest you to refer to the below article about Pin applications to Start menu and check if it helps.

Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

can't download photos from ny camera in Windows 10

1. can't download photos from ny camera in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't download photos

2. Camera can't save photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera can't save photos: Hi, I'm new to this forum but i have a serious problem. My camera looks fine and still can be activated but cant take photos and capture videos. It came up a error code looks like this : 0XA00F424F<photocapturefilecreationfailed>0x800703E6. Please help me to solve this...
  3. Camera can't save photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera can't save photos: Hi, I'm new to this forum but i have a serious problem. My camera looks fine and still can be activated but cant take photos and capture videos. It came up a error code looks like this : 0XA00F424F<photocapturefilecreationfailed>0x800703E6. Please help me to solve this...
  4. Photos from camera no longer download into folders by month

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos from camera no longer download into folders by month: When downloading photos from my camera, they no longer automatically go into folders labeled by month. It used to be that at the beginning of each new month a new folder labeled that month was automatically created and pictures downloaded that month would download into that...
  5. Can't download pictures from my camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't download pictures from my camera: I am running Windows 10 on my desktop. I have older Kodak and Nikon point and shoot cameras. With both cameras I have always been able to download pictures to my pc. The last time I was able to do this was 6/2/2020. I don't know what happened but when I plug both cameras...
  6. Windows 10 freezing when downloading photos from my Nikon camera

Windows 10 freezing when downloading photos from my Nikon camera: It used to be fine. In the past couple of weeks it searches for the photos and finds them - in a different window to before but then the none box is showing and you cannot change that so cannot download latest photos. Is this because of an update and if so, will there be a...
  7. Downloading photos from Camera

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading photos from Camera: When downloading photographs from a camera, what settings need to be made to erase the photographs in the camera after these are downloaded? Using Windows 7, this happened automatically....
  8. Can't down load photos from camera, program hangs of can't find photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't down load photos from camera, program hangs of can't find photos: Why does my program hang whether I use Nikon transfer or The Windows 10 Photo app , when the connect o camera they hang and i get nothing yet on another machine which has Windows 10 but an earlier version it does not have a problem? And why when I look through the help post...
  9. Download photos from a camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download photos from a camera: How can I download photos from my Canon EOS Camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/download-photos-from-a-camera/af10fd28-6ec5-4b3e-8e8b-d42a48d28e7e
  10. I can't download a Single Photo from my Camera!

I can't download a Single Photo from my Camera!: One of the Best features that I miss about XP was being able to download 'Selected Photos' from my Digital Camera. Now its All or Nothing, which means I have to go to my Photos and then delete the ones that I don't want. This is a right Royal PIA, has anyone found a way...