Windows 10: Can't download pictures from S5 phone

Discus and support Can't download pictures from S5 phone in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have installed the Android USB driver to the Samsung folder successfully. However, my phone is not displayed when "This PC" is selected on File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TexasBandit, May 6, 2018.

1. Can't download pictures from S5 phone

I have installed the Android USB driver to the Samsung folder successfully. However, my phone is not displayed when "This PC" is selected on File Explorer. I have tethering allowed on the phone. I have accessed my phone successfully before, but it isn't working now. This is driving me crazy because it should not be this hard. Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

:)

TexasBandit, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Can't download pictures from S5 phone

1. Can't download pictures from S5 phone - Similar Threads - Can't download pictures

2. HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES: HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES*Moved from Office insider forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-i-phone-to-computer/315b8f3b-2a88-468c-a669-83e3177bf0bd
  3. HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES: HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES*Moved from Office insider forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-i-phone-to-computer/315b8f3b-2a88-468c-a669-83e3177bf0bd
  4. Can't download pictures from my camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't download pictures from my camera: I am running Windows 10 on my desktop. I have older Kodak and Nikon point and shoot cameras. With both cameras I have always been able to download pictures to my pc. The last time I was able to do this was 6/2/2020. I don't know what happened but when I plug both cameras...
  5. Transferring pictures from phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring pictures from phone: I have an early model Google Pixel that has photos on it yet when I plug the phone into the computer via USB cable and go to This PC and click on Pixel it says no data found on this device . Anyone know how one can transfer pictures from the phone to the desktop computer...
  6. how to download pictures from my phone to the computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to download pictures from my phone to the computer: download pictures from my phone to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-my-phone-to-the/ee15040c-b822-4400-a821-8f9c31ed9d5d"
  7. Samsung S5 download pictures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung S5 download pictures: Still having problems downloading pictures from Galaxy S5. It will only download screenprints and other pictures download, but none from the camera. When you go to the download page to select what to download, the pictures are all check, but whn you hit download, it comes...
  8. Picture from phone to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture from phone to PC: Cant open a photo sent from my phone to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/picture-from-phone-to-pc/96b2a98c-42f9-46ba-bd84-5ca580bc63a0
  9. Sansung S5 users -- Android update -- BACKUP PHONE !!!!!!

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Sansung S5 users -- Android update -- BACKUP PHONE !!!!!!: Hi there Samsung S5 users on some networks (Vodafone and associated carriers) will find that after the 5.0 Android updates things like links in email / internet will fail with messages like "Vodafone update unexpectedly stopped" and the application will end. Vodafone is...
  10. Can't transfer picture files from laptop to phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't transfer picture files from laptop to phone: I am a new user to Windows 10. I have a really old phone that I have used to text photos for years. For some reason when I try to transfer picture files from my new laptop to my phone using a memory card, I get this error message. This has never happened with any other...