Windows 10: Can't Download Pictures From Samsung Galaxy S2 Android to Windows 10

Discus and support Can't Download Pictures From Samsung Galaxy S2 Android to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to download some Pictures from my Samsung Galaxy S2 android Phone to my new install of win10, and now I can't find them anywhere. I HAD win 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by midela, Jul 29, 2015.

1. midela Win User

Can't Download Pictures From Samsung Galaxy S2 Android to Windows 10

I tried to download some Pictures from my Samsung Galaxy S2 android Phone to my new install of win10, and now I can't find them anywhere.
    I HAD win 7 before, & every time I downloaded Pictures, a little icon of a "drive" would flash in my bottom tray.
    Now, nothing.
    PLEASE Help?
    Thank You!

:)

midela, Jul 29, 2015
  2. NitishP Win User

IE not rendering m.facebook.com properly

Yes, Even i am facing same "Connection error" issue. I have tested with my Nokia Lumia 710 and with samsung galaxy S2. IE9 on WP7 have problem with displaying AJAX based touch.facebook.com site. While same thing works on Chrome on Samsung galaxy s2 with
    android. And this problem is happening from last 2 weeks (around from end of the june). I had checked with IE9 on Windows 7 OS by opening touch.facebook.com same issue is there on Desktop IE browser too only it dont shows "Connection Error" , Instead it just
    shows rotating loading icon. IE sucks !!

NitishP, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Re transferring pictures to Window 10

I just transferred pictures to Windows 10 from my Samsung Galaxy Android phone. The pictures were transferred but they are in a separate list and I cannot transfer any of them as as attachment or to my Facebook account. Any suggestions.

TAM6

TheresaMuller, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Can't Download Pictures From Samsung Galaxy S2 Android to Windows 10

1. Can't Download Pictures From Samsung Galaxy S2 Android to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't Download Pictures

2. Importing photos from Samsung galaxy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing photos from Samsung galaxy: So my phone Samsung Galaxy S6 Dosent transfer photos and videos at all. I did the instructions and Still stuck on 0 i did all the things that i can and its still 0, Can someone help me?...
  3. Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10: Anybody using Samsung Galaxy Buds (original model, not +) with a PC? Buds are paired with the PC and device settings say Connected. They are not listed in the available Sound devices, however - just the PC speakers. The Galaxy Buds Manager Windows app correctly displays the...
  4. Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and Tablets Android Enterprise Recommended

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and Tablets Android Enterprise Recommended: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today announced that it will join Android Enterprise Recommended, a Google-led program aimed at making it easier for enterprise businesses to integrate mobile solutions into their operations. Samsung’s participation in the program...
  5. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Android Tablet

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Android Tablet: Your Android App Microsoft Launcher is No Longer Compatible with my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Tablet. Now What?! If I leave it installed, what will occur?! I use your Sticky Notes on all 3 of my devices: my Laptop, my Phone, & my Tablet. If I Uninstall Microsoft Launcher from...
  6. usb from Windows 10 to samsung android

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    usb from Windows 10 to samsung android: How do I use USB to access android files from windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-from-windows-10-to-samsung-android/36c6979d-d346-4e6d-be30-ff9aa8c13a36
  7. Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9

Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9: I have a problem getting my Samsung Galaxy s9 and Windows PC to connect and sync. I have tried everything I could find online. I uninstalled on my phone, reset on PC, unlinked both, removed device from Windows account, and anything else I could find. Both devices are on the...
  8. Windows 10 mobile download for a Samsung Galaxy phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 mobile download for a Samsung Galaxy phone: How do i find out if I need the 32 or 64 gigabyte download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mobile-download-for-a-samsung-galaxy/c0a525e4-27fa-48ea-8bf9-bb0944f3a005
  9. Can Samsung S2 apps run from storage?

Can Samsung S2 apps run from storage?: I just purchased a Samsung S2 tablet. I'm an app junkie and I find that my internal 3GB RAM is running on empty due to my many apps that I'm installing. Is there a way to deliver/run the apps to the 32GB storage memory? 120546
  10. Problem with Samsung Galaxy 5 viewing pictures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Samsung Galaxy 5 viewing pictures: Problem with Samsung Galaxy 5 viewing pictures I know the Google stopped supporting Picasa (picture editing tool) back in Windows 7 days but it ported to Windows 8 just fine so I also ported it to Windows 10. It worked just fine with pictures on my 2 hard drives and on my...