Windows 10: Cant drag and drop favorites in Edge.

Discus and support Cant drag and drop favorites in Edge. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Cant drag and drop favorites in Edge. Is it even possible? Thanks. 87479 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by awildttrout, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Cant drag and drop favorites in Edge.

Cant drag and drop favorites in Edge. Is it even possible? Thanks.

:)

awildttrout, Jun 24, 2017

2. Edge and Favorites Bar

just drag and drop your favorites into the favorites bar folder.....u CANT drag and drop directly to the bar.

IommiRULES, Jun 24, 2017
  3. TJMac Win User
    How to import IE Favorites into EDGE

Had same issue. MS needs to have a drag and drop so you can either open both browsers and move them, or drag and drop the favorites from a folder on the hard drive into the Edge Favorites window.

Or have the Edge favorites folder visible in Explorer and copy the favorites into that folder as I did with Vista and W7.

Major drawback.

TJMac, Jun 24, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Cant drag and drop favorites in Edge.

Not on the favorites bar, but you can in the folder and the bar will switch.

Cant drag and drop favorites in Edge. [​IMG]

Cant drag and drop favorites in Edge. [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 24, 2017
Thema:

Cant drag and drop favorites in Edge.

1. Cant drag and drop favorites in Edge. - Similar Threads - Cant drag drop

2. Drag and drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drag and drop: Why i Can't use drag and drop in windows 11?? It is so annoying, i think i have to go back to windows 10.For development work it is really bad for user. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-and-drop/85e7b545-2642-4278-b569-418ba70cc539
  3. Drag and drop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drag and drop: Why i Can't use drag and drop in windows 11?? It is so annoying, i think i have to go back to windows 10.For development work it is really bad for user. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-and-drop/85e7b545-2642-4278-b569-418ba70cc539
  4. Edge Chromium - Drag and drop to collections?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge Chromium - Drag and drop to collections?: Small thing, maybe.. But is it just me or does it not work to drag and drop a link to Collections? It shows the little blue bar, indicating where the link will end up, but when I drop it there nothing happens. I'm hoping this is a bug that will get fixed, and not that drag...
  5. Drag and Drop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drag and Drop: I use drag and drop to transfer data onto my network computers, but since the latest update 1903 (18362.449) drag and drop won't work. I re-imaged back a couple of months and drag and drop works ok so the fault is with the latest update. Please advise. Deric...
  6. Drag and Drop

in Windows 10 Support
    Drag and Drop: When did the ability to drag and drop from the taskbar to the desktop end? 122324
  7. drag and drop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    drag and drop: How do I fix the drag and drop function on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-and-drop/4f64f2ff-0a7d-45c6-9c26-fc131a8fd7b6
  8. Drag and drop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drag and drop: Hi. I have dell inspiron with windows 10. . I used to be able to drag and drop using the left click on the touch pad, but now its not working. I can do shift and use the arrows to mark the text to copy, and then move it copy etc. but in many cases I just need to left click...
  9. Drag and Drop in MS Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Drag and Drop in MS Edge: I see quite a few persons have complained that MS Edge does not allow one to drag and drop a URL onto say the desktop. I personally have no issues with it, but am trying to understand the reason why the alternatives to do this in MS Edge are relatively complicated when...
  10. Cant drag and drop files in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant drag and drop files in windows 10: i just cant drag things from the desktop to any folders i have to cut and past it.... any solution. 13960

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant drag and drop favorites in edge