Windows 10: Can't edit Virtual Memory options on Windows 10 Pro x64 after update

Discus and support Can't edit Virtual Memory options on Windows 10 Pro x64 after update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem since i updated to November 15 (threshold 2) update, i can't edit virtual memory values because the window does'nt fit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jmc884, Dec 19, 2015.

1. jmc884 Win User

Can't edit Virtual Memory options on Windows 10 Pro x64 after update

Hi,

I have a problem since i updated to November 15 (threshold 2) update, i can't edit virtual memory values because the window does'nt fit properly under its content, I take a screenshot to show the problem:

Can't edit Virtual Memory options on Windows 10 Pro x64 after update [​IMG]

is there any other way to change Virtual Memory settings, maybe using CMD or another tool?

:)

jmc884, Dec 19, 2015
  2. Muin S Win User

Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter doesn't show in windows 10

Hi,

I upgraded windows 8.1 to windows 10 pro on my system, everything is working perfectly except the Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter. I can't find it in device manager tree even after selecting show hidden devices. In Cmd, it shows hosted network not
    supported. When I was using windows 8.1 it was working very smoothly but after I upgrade it to windows 10, it is not. Here is what I tried;

Upgraded the wifi adapter driver

Troubleshoot windows drivers

I still can't find the Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter in device manager tree.

Model: HP ProBook 450 G2

Windows Edition: Windows 10 PRO

Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i5-6200U CPU@ 2.20GHz 2.20GHz

Installed memory: 8.00 GB (7.89 GB usable)

System Type: 64-bit operating System, x64-based processor

System SKU: L4Q33PA#ACJ

Thanks,

Muin S, Dec 19, 2015
  3. Compnoob Win User
    Windows 10 vm USB recognition

Cheers

I've started using a windows 10 virtual machine on virtualbox and got the USB device recognized and the driver installed but I can't access the directory associated with the device .I've tried uninstalling all the not used USB drivers from the host machine
    and even added the port in the USB controller options for the vm to reinstall it from scratch after the host machine

Is it a problem with the OS? Is this a problem regarding the usage of windows 10 pro x64 OS as a virtual machine?

Compnoob, Dec 19, 2015
Thema:

Can't edit Virtual Memory options on Windows 10 Pro x64 after update

1. Can't edit Virtual Memory options on Windows 10 Pro x64 after update - Similar Threads - Can't edit Virtual

2. Why the virtual memory can't change?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the virtual memory can't change?: Hello, I try to change the virtual memory of my laptop but It can't change. It only had 16 mb virtual memory no matter how many time I changed the number. Does it need a permission or something? The proccesor used was intel core i3 11th gen with 4 gb DDR4 memory. Thank you...
  3. Why the virtual memory can't change?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the virtual memory can't change?: Hello, I try to change the virtual memory of my laptop but It can't change. It only had 16 mb virtual memory no matter how many time I changed the number. Does it need a permission or something? The proccesor used was intel core i3 11th gen with 4 gb DDR4 memory. Thank you...
  4. Windows 10 Pro x64 update to 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro x64 update to 21H2: Hi All,I'm having software problems and the vendor wants me to update to 21H2. Windows Update does not offer me that update. So I went to the update catalog to do a manual installation, but it's not clear to me which file to download.Can anyone tell me exactly which file to...
  5. Windows 10 Pro x64 update to 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro x64 update to 21H2: Hi All,I'm having software problems and the vendor wants me to update to 21H2. Windows Update does not offer me that update. So I went to the update catalog to do a manual installation, but it's not clear to me which file to download.Can anyone tell me exactly which file to...
  6. Windows 10 Pro x64 update to 21H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 virtual memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 virtual memory: So I've got 32GB of RAM, 38% of it is used, still Windows thinks it necessary to wreak havoc on my poor HDD instead? That poor baby's moaning and groaning away at 100% while running some memory intensive programs, meanwhile my RAM which is specifically designed for that task...
  8. computer can't start after increasing virtual memory

computer can't start after increasing virtual memory: [IMG] that's all what happend when i start my computer i don't know ehat to do can you help please? i have windows 10 with 2gb ram thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-cant-start-after-increasing-virtual/6fec6960-ce3e-40d1-b82c-01a2d22c60b5
  9. Can't change virtual memory size in Windows 10

Can't change virtual memory size in Windows 10: I want to change the virtual memory size in Windows 10. The instructions I have say to go to Control Panel > Appearance & Performance > Performance Options > Advanced, uncheck "Automatically manage paging file size," then set the values manually. However when I go to that...
  10. Windows 10 1809 update can't set no paging file in Virtual Memory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1809 update can't set no paging file in Virtual Memory: After I updated Windows 10 Pro 64-bit to the October 2018 version 1809 update. I can't set custom size or no paging file in virtual memory properties in drive C:. By after set custom size or no paging file and restart computer. Has system properties pop up on start up. And...