Windows 10: Cant enable touchpad while typing after updating to windows 10!

Discus and support Cant enable touchpad while typing after updating to windows 10! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had this problem back in windows 8 but I fixed it but simply turning off smartsense but I updated to windows 10 yesterday and when I try to do that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joe2506, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Joe2506 Win User

Cant enable touchpad while typing after updating to windows 10!

I had this problem back in windows 8 but I fixed it but simply turning off smartsense but I updated to windows 10 yesterday and when I try to do that it does not work. I have tried to look for people with the same problem but I have found none. Any help is appreciated!

:)

Joe2506, Jul 29, 2015

2. CANT ENABLE TOUCHPAD WHILE TYPING WINDOWS 10

i do not have the option to chane it to always on

WilfredoTM, Jul 29, 2015
  3. RobHowden Win User
    CANT ENABLE TOUCHPAD WHILE TYPING WINDOWS 10

Hi, go to keyboard settings in control panel and turn repeat rate right down and disable palm detection in track pad settings

RobHowden, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Cant enable touchpad while typing after updating to windows 10!

1. Cant enable touchpad while typing after updating to windows 10! - Similar Threads - Cant enable touchpad

2. How To Enable The Touchpad While Typing windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Enable The Touchpad While Typing windows 11: every time i want to play a game and i am using the keyboard i cant move my TouchPad and i dont know hoe to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-the-touchpad-while-typing-windows-11/879fd73d-55a7-4850-b7f0-6e313a20667b
  3. Want to enable touchpad while typing, Windows 10 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to enable touchpad while typing, Windows 10 2022: Whenever i type or use any keyboard keys my laptops touchpad automatically disables itself, this makes it impossible to play certain games. I've looked up this issue and all the solutions i have found are outdated and do not work with current windows versionsI am running...
  4. Want to enable touchpad while typing, Windows 10 2022

Want to enable touchpad while typing, Windows 10 2022: Whenever i type or use any keyboard keys my laptops touchpad automatically disables itself, this makes it impossible to play certain games. I've looked up this issue and all the solutions i have found are outdated and do not work with current windows versionsI am running...
  5. Want to enable touchpad while typing, Windows 10 2022

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How to enable touchpad while typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable touchpad while typing: Whenever I try to use my touchpad while typing/gaming, the mouse will either freeze and stick for varying durations, or the touchpad will work while typing for a few seconds then freeze and stick even when not typing for varying durations. My device is a new Dell Precision...
  7. How to enable touchpad while typing

How to enable touchpad while typing: Whenever I try to use my touchpad while typing/gaming, the mouse will either freeze and stick for varying durations, or the touchpad will work while typing for a few seconds then freeze and stick even when not typing for varying durations. My device is a new Dell Precision...
  8. CAN'T ENABLE TOUCHPAD WHILE TYPING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CAN'T ENABLE TOUCHPAD WHILE TYPING: I just bought a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 14IIL05, came with Windows 10, and I am trying to get the trackpad to not turn off when typing. I am trying to game with this laptop and whenever I press the keyboard the trackpad turns off and becomes unresponsive and that is really...
  9. How to enable use of the touchpad while typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to enable use of the touchpad while typing: On my Dell Alienware m14x it seems that I can not find a way to disable the feature that enables a delay between the time you can click or move on the touchpad to when you can press a key. Meaning, if I quickly stop typing and attempt to move my touchpad, I must wait a couple...
  10. Cant enable tuchpad while typing after updating to windows 10!

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant enable tuchpad while typing after updating to windows 10!: I updated my laptop to Windows 10 and i've noticed that when I go on a few of the video games I play I can't seem press any key and move the cursor at the same time. This problem occured to me with Windows 8, but I was able to fix it and now I can't. I did disable Smart Sense...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable touchpad while typing windows 10

2. CANT ENABLE TOUCHPAD WHILE TYPING WINDOWS 10

3. how to use touch pad while typin

4. allow touchpad while typing windows 10,
  5. allow precision touchpad while typing,
  6. cant use touchpad after typing asus,
  7. windows 10 touchpad not working while typing,
  8. windows 10 cant enable touchpad typing