Windows 10: can't find all the apps in windows 10..please help !!

Discus and support can't find all the apps in windows 10..please help !! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i can' find apps like calculator, alarms or even webcam......until I hv to open store to open these apps...please help 22801 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kishlay, Sep 15, 2015.

1. kishlay Win User

can't find all the apps in windows 10..please help !!

i can' find apps like calculator, alarms or even webcam......until I hv to open store to open these apps...please help

:)

kishlay, Sep 15, 2015
  2. jr1651 Win User

window 10

Windows 10 can't find the scan function of my wireless HP all in one 3050A series?

Also why is it the I can't get the full screen for my apps. I have desktop full screen but can't switch over to the apps full screen. What I my missing?

Help please.

TY

jr1651, Sep 15, 2015
  3. WeChat app!!!

I can't find WeChat app in Microsoft Store for Windows 10 Mobile. How can I find put this? Please help me anyone.

abu saeed rony, Sep 15, 2015
  4. can't find all the apps in windows 10..please help !!

Hello there! kishlay Welcome to the Ten Forums!

Have you gone into the Start menu>Windows Accessories to look there at what has been included as well as installed? When at the MS online store the free apps will go right on and be available right away.

Night Hawk, Sep 15, 2015
  5. click the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of your screen
    click on "All Apps" - calculator and camera, etc are all listed..

- any that aren't there, can be obtained (mostly free) from the Store..

BugMeister, Sep 15, 2015
  6. caperjack Win User
    Alarms is under A, and cal and camera and under C in all app on my computer ,when I click the start button I hit all app and its in alphabetical order ,and

caperjack, Sep 15, 2015
  7. Someone at MS had the brain storm to letter everything in the new Start menu where now you have to check for things under each letter rather then simply scrolling the list that had already been in alphabetical order. Accessories previously at the top of the list is now Windows accessories at the bottom before the X, Y, Zs!

Night Hawk, Sep 16, 2015
  8. caperjack Win User

when you click start ,then all apps ,just click the letter A or the 0-9 and it pops up a small screen of letters and numbers ,click the one you want to go to ,no need to scroll

caperjack, Sep 16, 2015
  9. That works as a shortcut when already knowing which letter to look under for something. What if you don't? You still up needing to scroll the list.

Night Hawk, Sep 16, 2015
  10. I find it easier to just start typing what you want

open start menu then just start typing the app name, then hit enter on the one you want when it shows up

paulsalter, Sep 16, 2015
  11. caperjack Win User
    if your looking ,then you must know what the program is called ,if it really hurt that much to have to scroll through a list to find an app, then just do what paulsalter suggest

caperjack, Sep 16, 2015
  12. That would be with Cortana there.

Night Hawk, Sep 16, 2015
  13. can't find all the apps in windows 10..please help !!

Yup, easiest way to find things if you are not sure where they are

paulsalter, Sep 16, 2015
  14. caperjack Win User
    Search and Cortana are the same thing ,just she talks to you ...for me I live in Canada so we don't have Cortana yet [but I did change my language and country to usa and had her working for a day once ],so I right click on the tool and in search field I choose show search icon

caperjack, Sep 16, 2015
  15. I still prefer the old Start>Search option seen in Vista and 7 over the separate search option. But at the same time I can understand why MS would have to have it that way due to integrating the connect to the web automatically function which adds a new twist to the older "Found in Windows only" limitations there.

As for the fast letter search for any program in Start that reflects a bit on why you no longer see an Ultimate edition but have seen MS veer to a totally new Education edition meaning they finally realized they have overlooked something along the way! I bet they are still asking themselves when looking at the drawing board... "did we do any better this time from the rep 7 still sees?" "don't know! 7 still has it good in it's golden years!" as they try and fit the pieces together in order to reshape Windows.

can't find all the apps in windows 10..please help !! [​IMG]

As you can see that was the version everybody wanted to customize this and customize that. You didn't even need the Start menu with "7 in a Box" or Liberkey type apps floating around.

can't find all the apps in windows 10..please help !! [​IMG]

The 3rd party sources had it all figured out on how to roll everything together in nice little packages. Now you simply right click on the Start button to see most of those options in the right click options menu there.

Night Hawk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. can't find all the apps in windows 10..please help !! - Similar Threads - can't find apps

2. I can't find Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling on Windows 10! Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling on Windows 10! Please help.: I don't like that my system uses about 10 percent of my GPU at all times. I see online that there's an option to turn it off but I can't find it in my Graphics settings. I only see Variable Refresh Rate in my settings. I have a 7900xtx and an i7-13700k....
  3. I can't find Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling on Windows 10! Please help.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't find Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling on Windows 10! Please help.: I don't like that my system uses about 10 percent of my GPU at all times. I see online that there's an option to turn it off but I can't find it in my Graphics settings. I only see Variable Refresh Rate in my settings. I have a 7900xtx and an i7-13700k....
  4. Can't install ANY app at all, please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install ANY app at all, please help!: I've installed windows 10 at my old lenovo laptop. Most drivers got installed by windows update and i installed 1 or 2 manually. The thing is everything works just fine except i can't install any app or program at all. I download the installers but when i run .exe to install...
  5. Can't find file please help

Can't find file please help: I downloaded a game and I can find it listed in programs and features also in add or remove programs but when i click to delete they cannot find it it didn't install in the proper place and has gone missing completely Any help or ideas are appreciated submitted by...
  6. I can't find my cortana pleases help!!

in Cortana
    I can't find my cortana pleases help!!: I can't find my Cortana pleases help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-cortana-pleases-help/e0c922db-fe07-4897-ab4a-7e4d46cb0f49
  7. all my programs and files disappeared and I can't find help to get it back...Please help if...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    all my programs and files disappeared and I can't find help to get it back...Please help if...: I did an update and all my information, files, and programs disappeared... I read through the forum for answers and it looks like I got logged on with a "temporary profile". I don't know how to get it back to my old settings as it won't let me use the same login name. I...
  8. All Icons/Thumbnails gone, can't find any solution. Please help.

All Icons/Thumbnails gone, can't find any solution. Please help.: I just booted my pc this morning and suddenly all my icons/thumbnails where gone. Also, when I right-click any folder or executable and click properties, it doesn't open the properties. I can't find any solution on the internet on how to fix it, I even tried resetting my...
  9. I can't find how to do this please help...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find how to do this please help...: Is there a way to delete files with "(1)" in the name. Here is the issue. I have many files that are duplicated like so Picture.png and Picture.png (1) However both are the same but I don't want to go though all ~1000 of them... Please help....
  10. Help please. Windows Store App icons, all missing :/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help please. Windows Store App icons, all missing :/: Hey guys, so I have a strange problem which has happened before after a Windows update. No more restore points so that's not an option. Basically all of the icons for Windows App store apps are missing, including Edge and the Store icons themselves. I have tried clearing...