Windows 10: Cant find bcm94360hmb driver anywhere for network card

Discus and support Cant find bcm94360hmb driver anywhere for network card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My network card aw-cb160h has been acting strange lately while other devices are online it remains offline sometimes and the speed has been slow, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xboxhaxorz, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Cant find bcm94360hmb driver anywhere for network card

My network card aw-cb160h has been acting strange lately while other devices are online it remains offline sometimes and the speed has been slow, it started recently and it helps when i disable and enable the card in device manager

Before buying a new adapter i thought i would try a driver but it seems impossible to get it, which it was intel as those are available everywhere

:)

xboxhaxorz, Aug 9, 2017

2. Nokia E71 Multiscan application?

I formatted my memory card and now i cant find it anywhere...

cant anyone help my with that?

ilija---01, Aug 9, 2017
  3. Bluetooth Open Media error

Cant seem to find any Blue soleil drivers anywhere for my bluetooth. Checked everywhere (ok, Almost) and cant find any. The home site is useless. If anyone finds a new driver with stacks that work with PC Suite, please let me know where! Cheers, Steve

devonsteve, Aug 9, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Cant find bcm94360hmb driver anywhere for network card

Hi, I believe this may be a Broadcom product.

Azurewave AW-CB160H Broadcom BCM94360HMB 1300Mbps 802.11abgn/11ac WLAN + Bluetooth 4.0 2.4/5GHz PCI-E Mini Card not for IBM/lenovo/Thinkpad and HP

Broadcom kit is known to be incompatible with the Creator's build - do some searches here or on the internet to check on this.

If so, was this working ok until you upgraded?

dalchina, Aug 9, 2017
Thema:

Cant find bcm94360hmb driver anywhere for network card

1. Cant find bcm94360hmb driver anywhere for network card - Similar Threads - Cant find bcm94360hmb

2. I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop: My wifi is working fine, but when I go to the network and internet tab, all it shows is that I am not connected, and when I trouble shoot it, it is unable to find any issues. I also can't find the wifi option anywhere inside my laptop...
  3. I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop: My wifi is working fine, but when I go to the network and internet tab, all it shows is that I am not connected, and when I trouble shoot it, it is unable to find any issues. I also can't find the wifi option anywhere inside my laptop...
  4. Please help i cant find a solution anywhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help i cant find a solution anywhere: Please help! Ive been using three monitors for a couple months now and suddenly my main monitor is the only one that works! If i unplug it, the other two come on but it still detects the first one and all my windows still pop up on the first so i cant check the settings....
  5. Wireless network card can't find WiFi networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless network card can't find WiFi networks: Hi! I own a MS Surface Pro 3. It has a built in Marvell Wireless network card. Suddenly it stopped being able to find available networks. I tried connecting a Wireless USB-adapter, and it finds all the networks here. So how can I fix the built-in network card? I have...
  6. Cant find any network to connect

Cant find any network to connect: I just downloaded Windows 10 Pro via USB on my new laptopt. When I try to connect to the wifi, there is not any network to connect. I cant use a ethernet cable bcause i am in a university residence. Any solutions? Pls:) The laptop is a HP OMEN 15 submitted by...
  7. WHY CANT I FIND MOVIE MAKER ANYWHERE ANYMORE??

WHY CANT I FIND MOVIE MAKER ANYWHERE ANYMORE??: I had movie Maker on my laptop about four years ago, and while I know it isn't powerful, it was perfect for what I needed. I'm trying to find it now, and all I can find are bootleg apps with a watermark claiming to be genuine movie Maker programs, which I know isn't true, or...
  8. Cant Find Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant Find Driver: I have a High Point RocketRAID 640L Internal 4 SATA Port PCI-Express 2.0 x4 SATA 6Gb/s RAID Controller -Lite Version and I am unable to locate the driver for it. No software came with the device so I'm thinking it should be automatic somehow. Should I remove the device and...
  9. cant find "sleep" option anywhere!?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cant find "sleep" option anywhere!?: Hi. Today i noticed that there is no sleep option under "power" in START.The same goes for sleep in "advanced power options",there r also no settings under "processor power management". Please help! Thanks in advance....
  10. Cant find Bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant find Bluetooth driver: Hi, I cant find a Bluetooth driver for my Cambridge Silicon Radios USB Bluetooth device. Here is the link to the shop I bought it off of: Computer Repair & Custom PC Builds - Letchworth Here are the pics: 73106

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bcm94360hmb driver win10

2. bm94360hmb driver for win10

3. bcm94360hmb win10 driver