Windows 10: Can't Find Bluetooth settings

Discus and support Can't Find Bluetooth settings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just a while ago i was using my bluetooth just fine on my laptop with headsets. I lost connection (headset battery ran out) so i turned bluetooth off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by iwalkshome, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Can't Find Bluetooth settings

Just a while ago i was using my bluetooth just fine on my laptop with headsets. I lost connection (headset battery ran out) so i turned bluetooth off then quit the settings app. Going back, bam! no bluetooth settings. Trying to search "bluetooth" takes me to airplane mode and there are no bluetooth settings there. I don't know how to turn it back on again. Are there any third-party bluetooth software because this is the second time I'm having this problem (first was on windows 8.1) and often I had to restart the computer. I do not wanna do that every single fracking time!
    Can't Find Bluetooth settings [​IMG]

Can't Find Bluetooth settings [​IMG]

:)

iwalkshome, Jul 30, 2015

2. Windows 10 Bluetooth Mouse Conection

Bluetooth update? I can't even find the Bluetooth setting since the upgrade!!

Rick Clevenger, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Marivel Man, Jul 30, 2015
  4. cabbage Win User

Can't Find Bluetooth settings

I had problem with Dell BT Broadcom for my Desk top wireless keyboard.
    Cut the long story short
    Went in with admin privileges to
    Device Manager
    BT selected to uninstall device,
    In the pop up window remove the driver,
    Reinserted the Dell BT dongle
    Pressed the Bluetooth linking buttons on both the keyboard and dongle,
    Now it is working.

I have a separate Logitech dongle BT and wirelessmouse. Though the Logitech BT dongle capable of connecting other wireless devices, it refuses to recognise Dell wireless keyboard. This could be due to Dell wireless keyboard is old from 2007 whereas the Logitech wireless mouse is from 2013!!

cabbage, Jul 30, 2015
  5. I uninstalled the device like you suggested then turned it on and the computer automatically popped the settings back up, thank you

iwalkshome, Jul 30, 2015
  6. I also went into the device manager, and updated the driver. This seems to be the case as Windows 10 is always getting updates, and the drivers cannot keep up with it. So you could also try to update drivers because it has worked for me

rockintrumpet16, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Can't Find Bluetooth settings

1. Can't Find Bluetooth settings - Similar Threads - Can't Find Bluetooth

2. Can't find advanced settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find advanced settings: I opened edge, went to settings, but 'View advanced settings" was nowhere. This is in reply to "Andre Da Costa" Saying: "Flash is already built into Windows 10, but you might have enable it if you are using Microsoft Edge.Open Edge, click the More actions menu in the top...
  3. Can't find advanced settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find advanced settings: I opened edge, went to settings, but 'View advanced settings" was nowhere. This is in reply to "Andre Da Costa" Saying: "Flash is already built into Windows 10, but you might have enable it if you are using Microsoft Edge.Open Edge, click the More actions menu in the top...
  4. Can't find advanced settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't find bluetooth in the device manager/settings/control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find bluetooth in the device manager/settings/control panel: I followed these steps and could finally turn my laptop's Bluetooth on. Is there any possibility that the undergone actions that could affect my laptop's integrity in some way? [ATTACH]...
  6. Can't Find Bluetooth Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Find Bluetooth Folder: Dear Microsoft Community, I am ARJUN Mehrania and I have transferred some of my images and documents to my PC and when it was done, I noticed that my documents and images aren't anywhere. Please help me and guide me that where is the folder in which my data transferred by...
  7. Cant find the setting to turn on Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant find the setting to turn on Bluetooth: Hi, After I updated my Windows 10, I am unable to find the switch to turn on my laptop's Bluetooth. Please refer to the below screenshot of the Bluetooth setting. [ATTACH] Windows build info: [ATTACH]...
  8. Can't Find Brightness Setting

Can't Find Brightness Setting: I've tried two things that I'd read to do from a Microsoft community question. It was to go to the control panel, then device manager, then click on display adapters, left click the name of the display , then update it. I also disabled it, then enabled it. I did the same to a...
  9. Can't find the brightness setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find the brightness setting: I updated all the divers in your previous rule but it didn't work. What do I do now ... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-the-brightness-setting/6e99ee0e-0267-4349-9add-c517ddf1d4e9
  10. Can't find a setting

Can't find a setting: I was somewhere in Win 10 control panel and mistakenly changed a setting that has now changed my monitor to a dimmer look. I'd like to change it back but cannot locate how to do it. I thought it was a setting titled HOME - OFFICE or something similar???...