Windows 10: Cant find Intel rst CLI for 14.5, RST not working

Discus and support Cant find Intel rst CLI for 14.5, RST not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i am looking for intel RST CLI for version 14.5 because i want to debug intel rst, microsoft spouts nonsense about intel rapid storage support on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xdarkmario, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Cant find Intel rst CLI for 14.5, RST not working

i am looking for intel RST CLI for version 14.5 because i want to debug intel rst, microsoft spouts nonsense about intel rapid storage support on windows 10 but i dont see a damn change in anything. I have RST installed and fully enabled and its not caching anything, there have been no speed app/boot changes and trust me i know the differences it was working back in windows 8.1.

:)

xdarkmario, Aug 25, 2015
  2. NewSouth Win User

Raid Array won't initialize in disk management

Update:

Solved with latest Intel RST drivers, 15.9.0.1015. Specifically, ran the SetupRST.EXE download to update, and resolved the issues.

Intel's RST driver page is
    here

Thanks!

NewSouth, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Intel RST service is not running

my computer intel RST is not running.

Mulu Sahle Woldegebreal, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Cant find Intel rst CLI for 14.5, RST not working

1. Cant find Intel rst CLI for 14.5, RST not working - Similar Threads - Cant find Intel

2. No disable option for intel RST

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No disable option for intel RST: Hi, Im unable to to change my intel RST to AHCI, there is no enable/disable option on my Vostro 15 3590. Can someone pls help me i wanted to disable it to install ubantu 20.04.Thank you...
  3. Intel RST will not setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel RST will not setup: I attempted to install Intel RTS on my desktop. After the setup window walks me through the basic first few steps the program said that it is going to reboot the PC into safe mode to complete the installation. My PC turned off and it started boot looping. Now I don't see...
  4. intel RST driver

intel RST driver: couldn't update Windows 10 intel rst doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-rst-driver/89c4ee5f-170d-443c-b166-4c4a8c955750
  5. Update 1903 with Intel RST

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update 1903 with Intel RST: Hi, while updating i found out that my pc (an HP Probook 450 G4, with SSD drive ) is one of those that have compatibiliy issues (i have the "Intel Rapid Storage Technology"), so i've updated my drivers (from the Intel Site) and got the latest version (17.5.1.1021). That...
  6. Intel RST Driver

Intel RST Driver: I usually browse this forum to keep up with new driver updates and whatnot (especially all those freaking Realtek driver updates!), but I haven't seen a post about Intel RST drivers, so I'd like to let people know that Intel release a new version a little while ago:...
  7. intel rst will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel rst will not install: With the newest build of win10 I cannot install intel rst. Says I need dot net installed. When I goto install dot net it says I have the newest on installed. Asus z97a mobo Intel i7 4790k 16Gb gskill ram Gtx 970 Samsung 850 pro ssd 5327
  8. Intel RST and Z77

Intel RST and Z77: Hey all, I have Z77 chipset, Ivy Bridge, Intel SSD etc. Intel haven't updated it's RST for Z77 in a long time, the latest working version is 13.1.0.1058 - although release notes of few later drivers say those are also for Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SATA AHCI...
  9. Cant install Intel RST program

Cant install Intel RST program: im trying to install intel RST (rapid storage Technology) to try to restore my once blazing fast laptop. not that it works anyway but the setup keeps asking for .net framework 4.5 but windows comes with .net framework 4.6 & 4.5 and below. so i tried disabling the windows...
  10. Intel RST Service Not Running

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel RST Service Not Running: I keep running into this and it is affecting my overall performance. It slows to a crawl at times, mostly when playing videos. Because videos are what I do, it is a problem. I've been chasing this for a while and can't find reliable information. Neither Acer or Intel have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel rst cli

2. availablity of rst cli for version 14.5 drivers