Windows 10: Can't find script engine "Jscript" > GXKLoiWHiOpw.js

Discus and support Can't find script engine "Jscript" > GXKLoiWHiOpw.js in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This message recently started to pop up. Can't find script engine "Jscript" for script C:\users\xxx\appdata\local\temp\GXKLoiWHiOpw.js I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by albert1, May 6, 2018.

1. albert1 Win User

Can't find script engine "Jscript" > GXKLoiWHiOpw.js

This message recently started to pop up.

Can't find script engine "Jscript" for script C:\users\xxx\appdata\local\temp\GXKLoiWHiOpw.js

I've tried several suggestions for not being able to find script engine "Jscript" such as

b. Type cd %windir%\system 32 (Note: there is a space between system and 32) and press enter.
    c. Type regsvr32 vbscript.dll in command prompt and press enter.
    d. Type regsvr32 jscript.dll in command prompt and press enter.
    and

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

and sfc /scannow

Also a registry script http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/wp...script_fix.zip

So far the error message has continually popped up while streaming video from Hulu.com, however that's about all I've been doing lately is watching a television show from Hulu using the Firefox that recently while writing this message updated to version 60.0 so perhaps the script error is initiated from firefox?

I couldn't find any information specifically for a script named GXKLoiWHiOpw.js ... ???

:)

albert1, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Can't find script engine "Jscript" > GXKLoiWHiOpw.js

1. Can't find script engine "Jscript" > GXKLoiWHiOpw.js - Similar Threads - Can't find script

2. Windows 11 22H2 has a different way of using the JS engine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 has a different way of using the JS engine?: Dear support, Our company has a solution built on a WebBrowser that will use the JS engine. After upgrading to Windows 11 22H2, we found that the solution behaves differently from before. We did some research, and then found that Windows 11 22H2 has a different way of using...
  3. onedrive script error ConvergedSA_Core_HT3ZbdZtcVBGScpsV05Mbw2.js

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive script error ConvergedSA_Core_HT3ZbdZtcVBGScpsV05Mbw2.js: For now more than 3 months, when I try to long into my onedrive vault directly from my vault folder in the windows explorer, after entering the confirmation code, I get the below script error on line 0...
  4. onedrive script error ConvergedSA_Core_HT3ZbdZtcVBGScpsV05Mbw2.js

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive script error ConvergedSA_Core_HT3ZbdZtcVBGScpsV05Mbw2.js: For now more than 3 months, when I try to long into my onedrive vault directly from my vault folder in the windows explorer, after entering the confirmation code, I get the below script error on line 0...
  5. Windows script host Error. But its not VB Script its JScript?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows script host Error. But its not VB Script its JScript?: I keep getting permission denied on startup from windows script host. But its injex.js. i don't get it. Any advice?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-error-but-its-not-vb-script/8f020d71-7899-4379-8ffa-1a726d0de6a2
  6. Disabling legacy scripting engine JScript in Internet Explorer 11

in Windows 10 News
    Disabling legacy scripting engine JScript in Internet Explorer 11: To help you provide a more secure browsing experience across your organization, the October 2020 monthly security updates for Windows and Windows Server introduce an option to block Jscript (Jscript.dll) execution in Internet Explorer 11. Jscript is a legacy Microsoft...
  7. Cannot find script file "C:\Users\User\Appdata\Local\Temp\043tre3.js"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot find script file "C:\Users\User\Appdata\Local\Temp\043tre3.js": [ATTACH] This error keeps popping up after I clear my Temp folder in %appdata% folder. I can't find any solution across the internet, anyone knows how to fix? Thank you very much....
  8. Scripting Engine Memory Corruption Vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    Scripting Engine Memory Corruption Vulnerability: A remote code execution vulnerability exists in the way that the scripting engine handles objects in memory in Internet Explorer. The vulnerability could corrupt memory in such a way that an attacker could execute arbitrary code in the context of the current user. An attacker...
  9. windows script host code 800a03ea jscript compilation error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows script host code 800a03ea jscript compilation error: [ATTACH] Getting this error when I open js files and run my code (only occurs 50% of the time when running the same code with no changes). This does not occur on MacOS or my Windows 7 machine, just my windows 10 machine....
  10. Windows Script Hoist - no script engine for file extension .js

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Script Hoist - no script engine for file extension .js: I am using Windows 10 Home on a HP i3 laptop. Just recently I have started receiving an error pop-up which says "Windows Script Host - There is no script engine for file extension ".js"". There doesn't seem to be a pattern to when the error appears, but it is quite...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant find script engine JScript remove solved

2. cant find script engine jscript for script