Windows 10: can't find the Images Directory for the Photo screen saver

Discus and support can't find the Images Directory for the Photo screen saver in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Heya For the life of me I can't find the Images Directory for the Photo screen saver in the registry to deploy via GPO. Any clues on where it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pnx64, Mar 10, 2016.

1. pnx64 Win User

can't find the Images Directory for the Photo screen saver

Heya

For the life of me I can't find the Images Directory for the Photo screen saver in the registry to deploy via GPO.
    Any clues on where it hides in Win10?

Thanks

:)

pnx64, Mar 10, 2016

2. customize screensaver IN WINDOWS 10. Go through more of the selected directories and vary order

Hi folks

I haved windows 10. Use the built-in screen saver and my own images. It uses set number of images from the directory I select as the source, and it varies neither the 20 or so images selected nor their order.

Can I program this screen saver to draw from a larger directory, and to vary the order in which it displays the images? If not, cn anyone recommend a screen saver which lets you select the directory of images to be displayed, then varys the order with every
    cycle through those images?

HowardBarkan, Mar 10, 2016
  3. Brian_mk Win User
    Unexpected Microsoft Edge window open after PC woken from sleep.

Could this be someting to do with the Windows 10 screen saver?

The current screen saver image happens to be a photo of Giraffes!

Brian_mk, Mar 10, 2016
Thema:

can't find the Images Directory for the Photo screen saver

1. can't find the Images Directory for the Photo screen saver - Similar Threads - can't find Images

2. Issue with the Photos Screen Saver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with the Photos Screen Saver: I know for a fact that not too long ago, when I would select the Photos screen saver, I was given options to select from of how to have the pics animate on the screen. You could have them dissolve, you could have them move slowly across the screen, you could select from a...
  3. Issue with the Photos Screen Saver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with the Photos Screen Saver: I know for a fact that not too long ago, when I would select the Photos screen saver, I was given options to select from of how to have the pics animate on the screen. You could have them dissolve, you could have them move slowly across the screen, you could select from a...
  4. Photo screen saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo screen saver: Why do I continue to receive MS screen-saver photos that I have already, time and time again, selected as not being a fan of, whereas photos that I really enjoyed and selected as such; I rarely see. Is this some sort of PSYOPS, algorithmic experiment?...
  5. Screen saver photo's locations

Screen saver photo's locations: Thank you for the beautiful images. I look forward to them, but how can I find out where the location of the photos on my windows 10 screen saver are taken from? Thank You Paul...
  6. Screen Saver Photos

Screen Saver Photos: I have thousands of family photos that I am finally using for my screen saver. My question: is there a way to see exactly what folder a photo is located or the file name of the photo that is being displayed? My problem is that a photo comes across my screen that I may want to...
  7. Screen Saver photos

Screen Saver photos: In Windows 10, where are the Microsoft photos used in the screen saver stored? I want to pick a particular to be the permanent screen saver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-photos/28aef7fc-e8e1-4d78-9e25-e6c9aa264f9c
  8. Screen Saver Photos

Screen Saver Photos: Hi I love the screen saver photographs but not the uninspiring/uninspired questions/statements that were later added that now ruin my personal unadulterated experience of just the pure image itself. Is there any way to remove these links to the words and instead have a...
  9. screen saver not working with photos

screen saver not working with photos: screen saver will work with default applications but not photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/screen-saver-not-working-with-photos/3de7bace-0b4a-4b0a-9fae-31d8f87cc0b1
  10. Photos screen saver sometimes can't display previous photo

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos screen saver sometimes can't display previous photo: I have my screen saver set to show pictures from several libraries. In Win 7 pressing the left arrow would display the previous photo. Now when I press the left arrow I sometimes receive an error message, "an error is preventing this slideshow from showing". Ran DISM and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen saver comes up with images but cant find where theyre coming from

2. cant find photo from screen saver