Windows 10: Can't find where to enable VT-x in BIOS

Discus and support Can't find where to enable VT-x in BIOS in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; When I try to download Android Studios this pops up: [img] So when I went to the BIOS to enable it, there was no setting there for it. I am running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by prtzr23, Jan 4, 2016.

1. prtzr23 Win User

Can't find where to enable VT-x in BIOS

When I try to download Android Studios this pops up:
    Can't find where to enable VT-x in BIOS [​IMG]

So when I went to the BIOS to enable it, there was no setting there for it. I am running Windows 10 on my Acer Aspire 5755G - 6823 with an Intel i5 - 2430M @2.4GHz. I even downloaded the Intel(R) Processor Identification Utility app and it says that it's supported on my device. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

:)

prtzr23, Jan 4, 2016

2. Cannot find the option to enable intel vt-x in Windows 10

I can't find the option to enable intel vt-x in the BIOS either...

Please help! <3

benjaminulfhake, Jan 4, 2016
  3. Gianni1962, Jan 4, 2016
  4. hiphopper Win User

It's possible it has some other name on your BIOS, like "Virtualization Technology" or "Intel Virtualization Feature". It's usually under the CPU or maybe even Motherboard settings.

hiphopper, Jan 6, 2016
  5. prtzr23 Win User
    I've looked multiple times and there aren't any settings about virtualization

prtzr23, Jan 6, 2016
  6. b1rd Win User
    Hey prtzr23-

Per a guy on YouTube, you might need to "Flash a modified BIOS to your Acer Aspire 5742G to unlock the options that enable Intel Virtualization Technology on the i5 Processor."

This is only posted FYI, as it seems a bit risky. See HERE.

7. dalchina New Member
    The VT-x setting is in e.g. Virtualbox or whatever you're using. In VirtualBox it's under Settings, System, Acceleration... but will not be accessible until you enable Virtualisation technologies in your BIOS or UEFI

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't find where to enable VT-x in BIOS - Similar Threads - Can't find where

2. VT-X enabled in BIOS but not working in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VT-X enabled in BIOS but not working in windows 11: VT-X is enabled in Bios but not working in windows 11 Pro.Processer: 12th Gen Intel i7-12700HI want to try Virtual box, but...Intel processor identification utility says that my computer does not support VT-x technology PFB ScreenshotDisabled Windows Defender Credential Guard...
  3. VT-X enabled in BIOS but not working in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VT-X enabled in BIOS but not working in windows 11: VT-X is enabled in Bios but not working in windows 11 Pro.Processer: 12th Gen Intel i7-12700HI want to try Virtual box, but...Intel processor identification utility says that my computer does not support VT-x technology PFB ScreenshotDisabled Windows Defender Credential Guard...
  4. i can't enable VT-X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't enable VT-X: Hello. I'd like to know how to turn on Intel VT-X on my computer. HP Compaq 6300 Pro SFFWhich causes me to not running a virtual box. My OS : Windows 10 Pro. Virtual Box OS : Tiny 10.My BIOS are Aptio Setup Utility Version ???? .Thanks in advance!...
  5. i can't enable VT-X

i can't enable VT-X: Hello. I'd like to know how to turn on Intel VT-X on my computer. HP Compaq 6300 Pro SFFWhich causes me to not running a virtual box. My OS : Windows 10 Pro. Virtual Box OS : Tiny 10.My BIOS are Aptio Setup Utility Version ???? .Thanks in advance!...
  6. i can't enable VT-X

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Vt-x enabled in bios but not working in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vt-x enabled in bios but not working in windows 11: Hi,I am trying to use virtual box but it is sayng that my computer does not support VT-x technology.I checked in bois and it is enabled. How can I make it work?I have alredy tried the folowing:1disabled vt-x tech. in bios, restarted the pc, shutted down and enabled again....
  8. Vt-x enabled in bios but not working in windows 11

Vt-x enabled in bios but not working in windows 11: Hi,I am trying to use virtual box but it is sayng that my computer does not support VT-x technology.I checked in bois and it is enabled. How can I make it work?I have alredy tried the folowing:1disabled vt-x tech. in bios, restarted the pc, shutted down and enabled again....
  9. BIOS Enable Intel VT-x

in Windows 10 Customization
    BIOS Enable Intel VT-x: So what do I look for when the Blue Screen comes up? UEFI? Win 10 allows me to get this far [I can't locate Intel's settings], but there's no way to alter theBIOS. I recall having to do BIOS fiddles before with VMWareway back in the 2000s. Help, please....
  10. Intel VT-x Enable?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Intel VT-x Enable?: I need to enable Intel VT-x in order to run VMWare on my laptop. I cannot find where to enable it in my BIOS and I was wondering if there is any alternate way I can turn it on. I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad W540 and it is running on Windows 10. [img] 34765

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can`t found vt-x in bios