Windows 10: Can't fix missing protocols in this computer problem

Discus and support Can't fix missing protocols in this computer problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; *cry PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME I TRIED EVERYTHING FROM RESSTING WINSOCK, IP, UNCHECKING IPV 6 REINSTALLING WINDOWS 10 ISO AND SO MUCH MORE AND I STILL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by miguel10fki, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Can't fix missing protocols in this computer problem

*cry PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME I TRIED EVERYTHING FROM RESSTING WINSOCK, IP, UNCHECKING IPV 6 REINSTALLING WINDOWS 10 ISO AND SO MUCH MORE AND I STILL CAN'T FIX MICROSOFT WONT HELP , AND I CANT GO BACK TO WINDOWS 8.1 BECAUSE I UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 10 FOR FREE 3 MONTHS AGO. IM DYING HERE NO INTERNET ON MY MAIN COMPUTER WHERE I DO EVERYTHING SPECIALLY MY GAMING. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE HELLLLLLLLLLLLP ME

:)

miguel10fki, Apr 18, 2016
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 18, 2016
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 18, 2016
  4. Can't fix missing protocols in this computer problem

Launch Command Prompt (admin)
    Enter the following command
    netsh int ipv4 install
    If that doesn't help,
    -> run the network trouble shooter in Control Panel.

If that doesn't help,
    download the wireless driver from the MFG site (on another machine)
    ethernet should be fine with MS base drivers

uninstall all network adapters Device manager
    Select uninstall software if offered
    Restart

if needed - install the wireless driver you downloaded on the other machine

last suggestion if all else failed to help
    follow this tutorial to restore the image health using the source parameter

DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image
    6. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth /Source:wim Command
    - OR -
    7. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth /Source:esd Command

..... finally run
    SFC /scannow in an elevated Command prompt (Admin)

restart

Slartybart, Apr 18, 2016
  5. Thanks I will try it as soon as I can, thanks for your fast response I post back if it works .

miguel10fki, Apr 19, 2016
  6. I tried everything slartybart but it didn't work I'm buying windows 10 and do a clean install I backed all my files already so I hope it works thanks for your advice

miguel10fki, Apr 20, 2016
  7. or you could just uninstall the network driver and let your system reinstall it

lopedoggie, Apr 20, 2016
  8. simrick Win User

Can't fix missing protocols in this computer problem

Why on earth would you "buy" Windows 10, when you've already upgraded your qualifying operating system? Simply download the W10 ISO and do a clean install. It will activate automatically.
    Windows 10 ISO Download - Windows 10 Forums

simrick, Apr 20, 2016
  9. RWOne Win User
    Can't fix missing protocols in this computer problem [​IMG]

RWOne, Apr 20, 2016
  10. can i do a clean install without a product key

miguel10fki, Apr 21, 2016
  11. im lost here i reinstall windows 10 iso but it didn't work but if i do a clean install with with this same iso it ask me for product key for wds 10 which i don't have. what to do

12. simrick Win User
    Okay, you've upgraded your W8 system to W10. The W8 key is stored in the BIOS of your system. The W10 install saw that and activated accordingly when you upgraded. Once you have W10 installed on a system, and activated, it can be reinstalled as many times as you want/need. The Digital Entitlement for your system is stored on the MS servers now. You don't have to enter a product key any more. Go ahead - download the ISO from MS TechBench and do a clean install. It shouldn't ask for a key at all. If it does, just skip that step and don't put anything in. You'll be fine.

You must download the same version of Windows that you currently have on the machine (Home or Pro).

simrick, Apr 21, 2016
  13. Can't fix missing protocols in this computer problem

thanks so much ill try now

14. i have windows 10 pro does the iso give you a choice becuase the link i got is to download windows 10 it doesn't give a choice of home or pro

15. simrick Win User
    I think, if you're getting it from MSTechBench, it will put both on the ISO and install whichever you have.

simrick, Apr 21, 2016
Thema:

Can't fix missing protocols in this computer problem

1. Can't fix missing protocols in this computer problem - Similar Threads - Can't fix missing

2. One or more Network Protocols are missing on this computer

in Windows 10 News
    One or more Network Protocols are missing on this computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Network Protocols are a set of rules or standards used by Windows to communicate over the internet. They make sure the data is sent correctly across between computers, but if any of the Network Protocol is missing in Windows 10, things [...] This post One or...
  3. One or more network protocols are missing on this computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One or more network protocols are missing on this computer: One or more network protocols are missing on this computer. Windows Sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing. [img] Site I'm trying to access: http://www.accaglobal.com/ What I have tried: Windows 10 troubleshooting fix with...
  4. "One or more network protocols are missing on this computer"

"One or more network protocols are missing on this computer": I am constantly having connectivity problems on a wired connection in Windows 10, and when I run "Troubleshoot problems" on the network connection, I sporadically get the prompt "One or more network protocols are missing on this computer" and yet even after "fixing" this...
  5. Missing Internet protocols

Missing Internet protocols: So I have been without internet for a couple weeks and have spent hours trying to figure out what is wrong with my computer. I only have an ethernet port on my machine, connected to my router via powerline adapters (which work with my other PCs). Windows troubleshooter tells...
  6. Missing Protocols

Missing Protocols: I am attempting to use my Internet but it will not let me to put it straightforwardly. It shows a connection but will not let me use it. I ran the troubleshooter and it tells me I'm missing one or more network protocols and asks me if I'd like to try fixes as admin. I...
  7. "one or more network protocols are missing on this computer"

"one or more network protocols are missing on this computer": This happened after the latest major update. I've tried the following steps with no success 1) sfc /scannow. This showed no errors 2) netsh advfirewall reset netsh int ip reset*** netsh int ipv6 reset netsh int ipv4 reset netsh winsock reset *** This command did not...
  8. One or more network protocols are missing on this computer

One or more network protocols are missing on this computer: this issue has plagued me forever since windows 10, and even slightly in windows 8.1. this issue would come randomly and i cant connect to internet even if i were a point blank in front of the router. its extremely annoying and in windows 10 its way more frequent. running the...
  9. Problem with One or More Network Protocols Missing

Problem with One or More Network Protocols Missing: What would cause my computer to have one or more network protocols missing and how can I fix it? Below is the screenshot of the troubleshooting report. [img] 35887
  10. "One or more network protocols are missing on this computer"

in Windows 10 Support
    "One or more network protocols are missing on this computer": I have a brand new HP 14-ac101ng with Windows 10 64 bit installed on it that refuses to connect to the internet with recourse to old school LAN cable; I do not have WIFI and I urgently need to get online as several deadlines are approaching. The error message I get is as...