Windows 10: Cant format windows, stuck after "asus logo"

Discus and support Cant format windows, stuck after "asus logo" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys, I bought an asus tranformerbook t200(with windows 10 update) on 11 august and was very happy with it. Occasionally, the laptop couldnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jaystudent, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Cant format windows, stuck after "asus logo"

Hi guys, I bought an asus tranformerbook t200(with windows 10 update) on 11 august and was very happy with it.

Occasionally, the laptop couldnt find any wifi networks but that was fixed quickly by just turning the computer on and off, until today.

Today at school(my second school day at university), i had no internet anymore. He didnt find any networks anymore at all. Turning the laptop on and off wouldnt so a thing. So i tried some things, like turning the broadcom device on and off via device manager. That also didnt work. A user in the internet on another topic suggested to delete the broadcom and then reboot, i did it and things only got worse. My laptop didnt recognize the broadcom wifi adapter anymore at all.

Then I tried to format windows(with saving documents addition) which unfortunately failed. After that, i tried to format it and added the option that everything would be cleaned, that failed also. c windows system32 logfiles srt srttrail.txt is apparently the error.

Now if i start the laptop, the asus logo will show but thereafter the screen just turns black. I tried system recovery and even startup repair but both fail.

What can I do? This sucks very hard because university just started 2 days ago, and i bought this laptop/tablet for it but now i cant even do anything,

Thanks in advance!

:)

Jaystudent, Sep 1, 2015

2. N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Sep 1, 2015
  3. moo09 Win User
    N79; can't run " home media " menu

I'm in Thailand . I just buy N79 , but I have found my phone can run " home media " menu. When I go to " home media " menu it's push back to "connectivity" menu .

When I go to Nokia Care center . They said All N79 was bug as this. Wait to upgrade firmware as now it's already new as 10.046

Please share information with me

moo09, Sep 1, 2015
  4. Cant format windows, stuck after "asus logo"

alphanumeric, Sep 1, 2015
  5. Hi, sorry for the bad explanation. My windows is in Dutch, and so am i. I dont know the english terms for it. In dutch it is format, so i thought in english it was too. Yes i meant reset. What does that link exactly do for me? I dont knwo if i got a product key because when i bought the laptop, windows was already installed.

Jaystudent, Sep 1, 2015
  6. alphanumeric, Sep 1, 2015
  7. Okay that sounds nice, unfortunately i dont have another pc right now so i cant save it on my external hwrd drive and have to wait until friday to do that. Quick question by the way, if i clean install windows 10, does that mean that i have to buy a new windows key?

Thank you very much for the quick reply.

Jaystudent, Sep 1, 2015
  8. genet Win User

Cant format windows, stuck after "asus logo"

No.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html

Skip the product key box when it appears. It should appear twice in the installation.

genet, Sep 1, 2015
  9. Like Genet posted No. You shouldn't have to buy a new key. If the free upgrade was done and it was activated, just skip entering a key. If Windows 10 was preinstalled by the manufacturer the key is likely embedded in the BIOS like it is with Windows 8. The Install media should read it and use it automatically if it needs that key. The only thing you have to make sure you do is install the exact same version of Windows 10 that's installed now. If it's Home install Home etc.

alphanumeric, Sep 1, 2015
  10. i thank both of you very much for the helpful information. I was tripping out, but ill fix it friday. If it will not work, i will contact this forum again. Thank you *Wink

Jaystudent, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Cant format windows, stuck after "asus logo"

1. Cant format windows, stuck after "asus logo" - Similar Threads - Cant format stuck

2. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  3. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  4. PC Stucking on windows logo even in format drive

PC Stucking on windows logo even in format drive: I built a new pc with the best parts. Now I can't run it. Here is the story, parts, and what I tried: ## Problem I can't boot pc even in format drive. It is stuck on the windows logo after 5 secs. Sometimes it's passing the windows logo part, and the format view is coming....
  5. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  6. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  7. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My computer gets stuck on the Asus logo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer gets stuck on the Asus logo: My computer boots up and get stuck on the logo and then says starting self-repair and the screen goes blank and nothing happens. I've tried to boot it into safe mode but that doesn't work. I also tried booting from a USB but that also doesn't work and the screen goes blank...
  9. PC stuck on Asus logo only after restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC stuck on Asus logo only after restart: I added an ssd and put the os on it and since then I never needed to restart the pc (just shutdown), but after some updates it restarted to finish the update and it got stuck on the asus logo(no loading circle) the fan was idling and the writing indicator was off all the...
  10. ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it

in Windows 10 Support
    ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it: Hello im having a problem with my ASUS Laptop K401U. It just started about 2 hours ago, so whenever I turn on my laptop it just stuck on the ASUS Logo with spinning circle under itI still can access the BIOS, but dont know what to do about it though. I didnt install any...